[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl trouble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1452978191316.jpg (62KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1452978191316.jpg
62KB, 550x550px
>my gf, jokingly or not has been trying to find another gf for me, and for some time had settled on a choice, showing me her uploads on shit on fb.
>I've been laughing and trying to take this on the bright side.
>today, randomly, an unknown girl happened to offer me a right home (we were in the same direction) and just happened to be a friend of the girl that my gf settled on as her choice.
>say - do you know what's really crazy? my gf ha been trying to find me a new girlfriend and your friend is one of her top choices?
>think all of this is funny and inconsequential
>get home
>retell this mindblowing coincidence to my gf
>she is now mad with me

pls rate
>>
ditcht her sorry cunt
>>
are you guys gonna have a threesome or is she into sharing you or something?
>>
>>18067551
I won't for now, but u get me
>>18067567
No, she is ínto stupid jokes about how she isn't good enough for me and how I need to find someone else, more "artsy" (do be exact) to suite be. Except that those aren't jokes sometimes. Except they are sometimes else. I personally wouldn't want a threesome since I had way too much romantic poetry and high school and I'm monogamic as they come, but still,

we are going to go on a movie this sunday, that my gf knows her choice will attended (as far if attends on fb mean anything). If I get the chance, I'll try to blow the whole story up and be finished with it.

as funny as this is, it's kind of bothersome to keep on with.
>>
I gave it some thought, and in the end
I guess I'm the jackass for telling,

but still
>>
>>18067582
If that's where the joking comes from, it sounds like it was a bad one to repeat.
When she says those things to you, it's probably more for reassurance that you're into her.

Repeating it to her friend is just exposing her insecurities.
>>
You shouldn't have told other people about this
>>
>>18067691
>>18067703
I agree with you actually, I'm not trying to make my gf seems as some batshit crazy awkward person, but in my head it was too big of coincidence not to blow to whole thing up.
>>
>>18067703
>>18067691
And again, in the end is it that bad? I love the girl i'm with, I feel bad for making her feel bad, but it's just a thing and even if it ends up putting as in even more awkward scenarios I'm okay with being into them, as long as I'm with her.

I just seemed too funny not to mention. I feel like Gerald from south park now.
>>
>>18067728
Apologize to her. Do something for her, idk.
>>
>>18067728
My thoughts were just it was a poor choice. Is it that bad to me? No.

Is it that bad emotionally to your girlfriend, who was already feeling insecure/not enough in the first place, to have you talk about this alone with another girl? Probably.

But I also see the big problem as being her insecurity, not the fact that you didn't fully think through repeating the joke.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.