[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nearly crippling depression. Please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

I am a young boy and I am bisexual. Once, I was in love with one of my schoolmates but the love wasnt reciprocated and when I told him after 3 years he told me to fuck off in a way, that I had depression 6 months after that.

Then I met a girl, I fell in love and it seemed, she did too. We were together for 40 days (she even convinced me to have sex with her (which wasnt hard for her)), but after we had sex like 4 times, she said its the end and that she only used me for sex. I was really hurt back then.

After this I fell in love with many girls but not a single one loved me back. Nor the boys.

Like 2 weeks ago I realised, that nobody loves me and I strongly doubt, that anybody in the future will and I was crying like everyday for straight 2 hours.

So I thought I can speak to my friends about it. But then I found out that I dont have any friends at all. Everybody who seemed as a friend to me didnt even have time to talk to me. And when somebody did, he just told me he doesnt care about my issues,

I am musician (I play the Flute, saxophone and fingerstyle guitar) but lately nothing seems to be good for me. The flute is starting to bore me, saxophone is becoming hard and guitar is really demotivating, because every single person who plays guitar plays better than me.

Also, my parents just had a divorce and I am going to move from my beloved flat, where I lived for my whole life.

My father is the most disgusting guy I have ever met. He has no feelings and he is rude on everybody. I always tried to avoid being like him, but lately, as I have all of those issues I am becoming more and more like him.

I am afraid that if I dont get somebody to love me, I will stop being able to feel love and become my fathers copy.

Everyday I cant focuse on anything because of this one big depression which is made by the little ones, that are written above.

I really think about suicide or self-injuring, because I am clearly not good enough for somebody to like me.

Please help
>>
>>18067441
being bisexual is a lie people tell themselves so that they don't feel bad about being gay.
>>
When you're young, relationships are supposed to be short-lived. Going through break-ups helps you learn what you want from future partners. I bet you learned something from that 40 day relationship, even if it was upsetting, like how to spot people who only want you for sex.

What's more concerning, I think, is that you don't have friends to rely on.

Are you able to talk to your mom about how you're feeling?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.