[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't I commit crime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: criminal.png (75KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
criminal.png
75KB, 300x300px
Why shouldn't I commit crime?
>>
Because if you can't do the time, you shouldn't do the crime.

But if you can do the time, then it's fine to do the crime.
>>
It's morally wrong. You're directly hurting people's lives for your own benefit. Also you'll eventually get caught, and your life is pretty much over, unless you enjoy digging ditches for eternity. Also God will smite u.
>>
>>18067398
Smite is only effective if he's an undead type, though. Damage is sub-par, otherwise. Nothing to worry about.
>>
Guilt and legal repercussion.
>>
because it's illegal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5tSr6xavNc
>>
rsik vs benefit, really depends on the crime you're talking about.
>>
>Why shouldn't I commit crime?

Biggest reason: you'll get the shit beaten out of you. It works this way in any culture on the planet, some cultures are just better at hiding it than others.

Second biggest reason: big criminals handle small criminals the same way dogfight organizers handle their dogs. This is what your life is like if you're lucky enough to not get locked the fuck up.

Third biggest reason: doesn't matter what the fuck anybody says, once you're convicted the gang basically doesn't know you. But they'll remember you if you ever talk to the cops.
>>
>>18067384
Literally no reason not to, assuming you don't get caught.
Just make sure you steal from/hurt/kill the right people and not ones that are already suffering
>>
You should. I suggest banking.
>>
>>18067474
The richer your targets, the more likely you will be caught.

You know all those cities getting burned down in the US? Those happen because the authorities allow it to happen - police are ordered to stand down. Police aren't going to be ordered to stand down if you break into a million dollar home and the alarm goes off. If you're lucky, Mr. Burns' own dogs will end your suffering before the cops show up.
>>
>>18067488
Well thats why you have to start young, so when you mess up the first few times you don't get shit for it and you're prepared for bigger and better security
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.