[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with insecurity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

This is my biggest issue in life, I was avoiding it because I was too afraid to face it but now I am thinking it's really the main root cause of all my problems.

Some story, I was bullied in school and at the same time my parents weren't supporting me either partly because they're facing their own issues too, so I never received any sense of self-worth despite being intelligent enough to be self-aware of what was going on, but somehow that doesn't change what it doesn't change, if that makes sense(because it's only something I don't understand to me and scary).

Later further in school there was another such situation going on, but this time I lost my cool(partly maybe because I wanted to and thought it would solve my problems) and hit the guy with an object, no serious injury caused, but then while I vented my frustration verbally the person didn't have the courage to face up to me, couldn't look up, since that event he always seemed tame around me and talked with guilt+sort of formal friendly/kindness, so then it looked like that person is much weaker then me, I have no feelings of burden from that, it just seems so like he is so behind me in life.

But back to first incident, I never recovered or saw that face of the "that word for crime causer", and I still feel powerless, it's not that I can't fight just, but that my own won't support me and partly, it's truth that these "my" people don't really understand me.
Are all bullies, or anyone who hits someone who is down the same? What could be that cause, it's just something fearful from my perspective although I(my intelligence) understands that they're shrewd inside and the cause is pathetic.

Every time I imagine having a intimate relation with someone I feel like they'll be hurt by similar people and I won't be able to protect them, and that seeking relation is just me running away from insecurity issue(and maybe that's true).
>>
I don't see anything wrong with this.

Stop having weaknesses and you won't be afraid that people can defeat you.
>>
cont'd

I think people would reject me if I told this out loud, thinking I am pathetic and weak, maybe I AM weak but I never hurt anyone for myself before or after this, that was never my nature, and I never will be THAT especially after this.

What really keeps me from "accepting my feelings" and "being myself" is that then I let them change me, for the better or worse, but they made me lose my all "at a time" connections I had, ofc course now what I know is more real and the reason they ever had any effect is because there was some weakness in me first, now I am permenantly disconnected from people then the way I way, are they the cause, or is it just me having a realization, my mind is burning out here

I just don't want to change, I keep trying to be the guy that I might've been has it never happened, Idk, should truth come to me in such a horrible way? I feel sharp pain, and I don't want to express it, am I fucked for life, did I lose? I don't want to acknowledge them,
oh well, that's all I can think of, thanks for listening if you're still reading
>couldn't find related pic
>>
I feel like if I expressed myself openly I will be hurt and there will be no one to support me, which might be true, but who do I even live for
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.