[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newer "brother" is an asshole and i'm sick of it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Cover.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
Picture not related.

TLDR: I live with my brother in the house my dead parents left for me. He is basically the most retarded person i've ever met. He never help with house cleaning, nor grocery shopping, nor anything. He does nothing. He's 20 yo and i'm 22. What do i do?

I live with him in the same house but i'm tired of that. I can't kick him out, of course. He got a job last month but really, he used his first salary to travel. That was the point of rupture of my patience. I can't handle it no more.
As we live by our own, i always was the one who bought food, paid everything, even internet connection. I don't have a clue of what to do. I'm start being depressed most of days just by remembering all the shit he got made me pass through while he enjoyed his free time doing nothing at home.

I need serious and grown up advices, no jokes please.
>>
Don't make him food, change the internet password, and turn off the breakers to his room until he gets his shit together
>>
>>18066985
Nice idead except for the breakers part. He also uses the living room to sleep at night.
I just didn't this yet afraid of whatl he could do. I have a kitty and the guy is just too agressive. I just was afraid but i think this will be the only way. Also, i do not talk with him anymore.
>>
>>18067013
>the guy is just too agressive
I'm speculating here, but perhaps you are lacking physical presence to assert yourself, or straight intimidated by him. A few months of martial arts will give you confidence backed up by ability to wreck face, and put the fear of retaliation around your cat. Find shelter for the cat when you start the confrontation, there are bound to be cat lover groups around you.
General advice would be to reflect on things in writing, use SMART goals template, and apply the same parameters to outcomes you fear.
>>
>>18066952
living with someone you dont get along with is one of the worst things. the only real solution is to no longer live with someone you dont get along with.

i can be a real dick, if it were me i would stop paying the bills and let them shut off the utils. (go to internet cafe, the gym for shower, etc.) ie spend the least amount of time there as possible...but this is more to try and teach him a lesson in a dick way and having a cat makes it next to impossible I guess.

he is taking advantage of you, and thats not cool. you arent going to change him. you have 2 options: change yourself, or get out of there at whatever the cost (I understand its your house, maybe get a lawyer? you probably dont want to be the one to get kicked out, either but you'll be much happier)
>>
>>18067126
Man, a tear almost fell from my eyes reading to the last part. It's a frustration that i never felt before.
>>
>>18067084
You don't get it. He's agressive but i fear for my cat. He's a revenge bitch and would harm even my stuff just to get vengeance. And i'm a bit materialist, if he destroys my stuff i wouldn't hurt him, but it would make my day in the bad way. Idk what to do to just get far from him. I have no money to move out at the moment. What a pain.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.