[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can i kill myself like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: stargazing_by_meganerid-d8bp6s5.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stargazing_by_meganerid-d8bp6s5.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
Does getting really drunk(where i live you can get alcohol already at 16) and then lay down in some place?
Cuz if you drink you get really sleepy.
In winter its around -10 here.
Anyone knows if this works?
Seems a way to die without pain for me.
>>
>>18066925
18+ board. dont kys if you are 16 you are being short sighted and selfish
>>
It takes a lot of strength and will power to kill yourself.

If you can successfully do it with this method, I'd understand your life struggle was true.

But, you'll probably not be able to actually finish the job.
>>
>-10
>Winter

Please. That's practically napping in the grass in spring.

Most certainly wouldn't kill you in a night, so you'd be sober by the time you actually started suffering from your lungs filling with fluid, and your skin cracking off.

That's just dumb. You should be ashamed, if that's the level of creativity you're going to bring to the table.

No wonder your depressed. You don't even apply yourself, man. So busy convincing yourself that you can't do things that you don't even try.

You know, the world is full of fucking people. Full of people that have been in the same situation you're in, and people that have been in worse. Why don't you just go sit down and have a chat with somebody.

There's nothing worth dying for at 16. You haven't even lived for anything yet, only been told what you should do your entire life.

Go take a selfie or something. Shit.
>>
Im 18 now.
Like a few minutes ago
>>
Anyways. I will just jump into water and drink some and then try to pass out in the forest next to me.. Thanks for giving me the courage to do so
>>
>>18066978
Dont do it man, just view life as a videogame, if u keep trying you'll make it past the level. u can handle anything that comes your way but in the end its your choice
>>
>>18066993
Trust me ive been through shit i thought i could never handle, and if i can do it you can do it too. Stop being a pussy cause suicide is for the biggest bitchass pussies running away from life itself.

Trust me, if you get throught this shit your life will be better than ever
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.