[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

acrobatics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 8522548.png (332KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
8522548.png
332KB, 500x375px
slightly chubby 18 year old here. how do you do a flip without failing? how long does it take to slightly become acrobatic? what type of physical training and exercise should I do in order to do it?
>>
>>18066825

This is sort of a weird question. Is there any particular reason why you have to become athletic?

The tip to become athletic is just becoming physically fit. Put strains on your body and push yourself so you'll feel light as a feather when you go about working on actually performing athletic feats.

But yeah, just work on improving your general physique and by the time you're done, you'll have a much easier time doing acrobatic shit.
>>
You don't really need physical training, just the lower your body weight relative your your lean body mass, the more ease you'll be able to move with.

If you weigh 200lbs and you can DL 500lbs, you're still going to have a hard time doing a flip. It's just a lot of mass to move. So, lose weight, and I'd say practice at a pool. Get used to flipping. Learn how to figure out where you are, figure out how fast you're falling, and when and how to properly unfold. After getting it down in a pool, see if you can't do it onto a mattress or something.
>>
>>18066833
I want to be like my favorite comic/video game heroes and Manga characters
>>18066846
I'm around 218 and 5'10, how much should I lose?
>>
>>18066872
how much of that 218 is muscle and how much is fat
>>
I've seen some ridiculously acrobatic obese people.

That said, they were probably born to possess this pointless talent and you should probably not attempt to become one of them. If you want to be a good dancer or whatever then you can't go wrong with losing weight.

Don't try to starve yourself or chainsaw the calories away with intensive workouts; people who try that often crash and rebound the hardest. Start by forcing healthy habits, like eating oatmeal instead of "cereal" bars or eating salad instead of filler material snacks. Every good habit you gain or bad habit you lose will impact all the time you keep the better routines going.
>>
>>18066872
At 5'10, you should be looking at about 140lbs. That's about a good weight to be for your height.

At that weight, you'll still have a bit of excess chub, but then you can start working on gaining some lean body mass. Simply losing that weight alone will make you feel a lot stronger. Your body is used to accommodating a lot more weight, so having less to lug around helps.

Shouldn't take much more than a year, and you can lift to retain the lean body mass you've built from simply being heavier while you lose weight.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.