[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fiance unhappy at job, what do, what options

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20160520_163724.jpg (841KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160520_163724.jpg
841KB, 2560x1440px
>me 24 F, him 25 M

>went to culinary school, is probably in debt for the next decade
>has been looking for jobs online for about 4-5 months
>no callbacks except for the occasional door to door salesman jobs
>current job is at a nursing home
>he took it for more stable hours and benefits
>is now driving him insane
>was promised a sous chef position that was already filled by a very slow, inferior worker
>all his co-workers have no real restaurant experience (he has over a decade experience)
>co-workers are either slow, fucking niggers, or just plain stupid
>was promised a raise that never came
>was promised a new position after they broke the news that sous chef was taken
>"lead line cook" promotion would come to him soon
>months pass and they tell him no such position exists and can't be made up
>yearly raise is due, nothing happens, no yearly evaluations
>inept "dining room service manager" that has no purpose only laughs at his requests for yearly evaluation/raise/promotion
>employee morale is super low, oppressive workplace, no accountability, nobody gets fired
>co-workers habitually leave shift early, disappear without saying anything, never get fired or written up
>call outs, no shows, nothing goes punished, only rewarded with more hours because employees are quitting left and right and they get the lazy people to cover shifts
>co-workers drinking on the job, stealing liquor from cabinets, multiple witnesses reporting to boss, nobody gets fired, nobody gets written up
>continuous frustration every day just pounding into his head
>nobody ever calls him back for any other damn job
>car payment and student loan payment so he requires "x" amount of salary or hourly pay
>continuously outcompeted for other jobs (i tried to get him hired in my restaurant's kitchen) by old farts with seemingly more experience or mexicans that are willing to work (shittily) for half the pay

HE'S SO FUCKING UNHAPPY
I feel like it's only a matter of time before he loses it.
>>
I guess I'm just looking for options to tell him when he's unloading the ungodly amount of dumb shit that happened in his horrible fucking day at work. Please help.

Pic unrelated. My dog back home loves wrestling iguanas (they are pests there).
>>
Also, he has no experience in anything other than culinary and no fucking clue what he wants to do. No hobbies, no other interests, he likes history, he's not the best student. That coupled with being denied for all these jobs he's applied to has made him feel like he's stupid and there must be something wrong with him even though he's handsome and pretty damn charming.
>>
And you want to marry this loser whose life is going nowhere? Have some self respect girl, you can do better.
>>
>your bf has ten years experience in actual kitchen
>cant beat out niggers or retards for actual chef position
>YEARS in debt because he never made proper connections in cooking industry

lol the jokes write themselves. i have no advice to offer you, only my toppest of zozzles
>>
Tell him to call any catering companies around the area if he already hasn't. I worked at one and they never advertised their job openings.
>>
>>18067100
He treats me well. If he becomes a complete loser then that's the time for me to go. So far he keeps up and he's sane and responsible, so I'll keep him. I think about it sometimes though.
>>18067159
I will, thanks for the only post of actual advice.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.