[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A french girl is listening to you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hey,
I'm here to listen and give you some advices as much as I can. I've been through rape, medical maltreatment, family pressure, crack and cocaïne addiction, loneliness and social phobia, psychiatry, sexual and moral harassment, abortion, and I don't want these personal experiences to be useless. If I can give you an advice if you're going through these too, I will. I wanted to create a thread where we can talk, help each others without being judged as "snowflakes" or anything.

Let's talk.
>>
I might as well ask for advice from a homeless man
>>
>>18066677
how hairy is your vagina?
trim? shaved? striped?
>>
>>18066677
How did you overcome your crack addiction? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>18066677
Sounds like you've had it rough OP. You sure you're completely over it all, don't you want to talk about these things as well?

Forgive me but the only advice i need from you is the perhaps because of the most mundane reason/quality you've listed. You're french.

Do French girls get intimate on dates? finding it hard to read her, wondering if it's a cultural thing?
Dating one, she seems distant, doesn't really do anything physical with me. But enjoys my company and laughs at all my jokes. even my shit ones. Shes agreed for a third date, but sitting together she had her purse in between us, moved her leg as i brushed mine against hers at the cafe, and didn't sit next to me when she had the opportunity too. We did greet and say bye to one another French style though.
>>
>>18066677
Do you hate Muslims yet?
>>
How can I stop being such a cowardly man?
>>
>>18066677
RIP OP OD'd
>>
>>18066759
Learn to stop internalizing things.

If a man is chasing you with a chainsaw, it isn't because you're a bad person, it's just because he wants to see you scared, vulnerable, and panicking while on the ground bleeding.

Maybe next time instead of running from him and hurting his feelings, you can give him a snickers or something and become friends.
>>
how can i learn to give less of a fuck?
i want to not care about people cause the people i care about dont care about me.
boo hoo amirite?
>>
>>18067146
Learn to stop internalizing things.
>>
>>18067146
also ive had a hole in my life for a while that i dont even think is fixable.
i dont even know why im sad anymore it just seems like i am all the time
>>
Is it true that most women have rape fantasies?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.