[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My two closest friends, a guy and a girl, are living with this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: t3_51ea2o.jpg (922KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
t3_51ea2o.jpg
922KB, 2480x3508px
My two closest friends, a guy and a girl, are living with this other girl who doesn't like me. I try to talk to her and she pretty much ignores me and overall it's just obvious she doesn't like me. I don't really like her either because of that.

The other day I was over visiting my other friend there and she was just so cold toward me. The three of them just went into one of their rooms the moment I walked away for a second and I heard her just say "that was so weird!" because I tried talking with her.

It really feels awful. I feel like my two closest friends are going to drift away from me because of her. The three of us used to drink and do drugs and get fucked up together, now it's the three of them. I don't know how to stop feeling bad about this. Help!
>>
>>18066373
>boohoo she doesnt like me
have u tried fugging her?
>>
>>18066373
Ask her what her problem with you is. That or talk to one of the two that you feel frustrated that she hates you for no reason.
>>
>>18066373
Call the girl out on her bullshit next time. The worst thing that happens is they tell you to leave.

I had to do this once myself, and I am an incredibly meek person. This bitch was being incredibly passive aggressive, so I (somewhat autistically) outburst "Why are you such a fucking cunt?"

A few weeks passed and this girl basically disappeared from my friends' lives because she was "afraid" of me. That said, the living situation was reversed compared to yours, I lived there and she just came over to mooch weed and beer.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.