[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking beautiful guys who have no problems with girls: Do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1486345957775.jpg (238KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1486345957775.jpg
238KB, 1333x2000px
Asking beautiful guys who have no problems with girls:

Do you easily approach sex-topics with the girl, like, even if you've just met? Not going it straight "benis in bagina", but starting off from some distance, then going it smoothly into getting laid on the first date?

As an average looking, I find it rather hard, and even though I make great conversations and have no anxiety, I can discuss sex only with closest girls (which are not those I'd like to fuck). If I am slowly trying to provoke sex-topic on a girl I've just, she usually freezes out.
>>
I could if I wanted to and I tried that for a bit. Now I talk about whatever and if we click I go for a kiss and if then usually back to her/my place for sex
>>
>>18066341
>Do you easily approach sex-topics with the girl, like, even if you've just met
I'll be honest, the better looking the girl, the easier this is.
>>
>>18066341
i dont think im good looking. average at best. but somehow i always score on the hot girls plus the rest of your criteria fits

>Do you easily approach sex-topics with the girl, like, even if you've just met?
yep. somehow converastions naturally swing into that direction. dont ask me why

>... but starting off from some distance, then going it smoothly into getting laid on the first date?
i have never been on a date really. all girls i had sex or a relationship with i met somewhere random in public without any intentions. often they were just friends of friends or whatever

>If I am slowly trying to provoke sex-topic on a girl I've just, she usually freezes out
hmm i think the trick here is to talk in a way so she does not really know where she is at
i like to keep girls guessing and apparently they like it too

one of the most important things i found out with girls is that you shouldnt care too much about them but more about you having fun and enjoying what you do.

also never force something. it comes off needy which is unattractive
>>
>>18066386
>never force something

I'm a 26 year old Virgin, and I have a massive problem with this. It's always the same:

>Meet qt somewhere (party, club, friend of friends, hobby, street, w/e)
>Notice she's into me
>ohfuckohfuckohfuck now I need to do/say the right things so we actually fuck
>makes me awkward as all hell until one of us has enough and leaves
>Lean back, say "Fuck it", just talk to people
>invariably meet another qt that way
>repeat process ad nauseum

I've mt plenty of attractive girls in the past with whom I got along, and always screwed it up simply by never making the tiniest move and on occasion even evading theirs. So now I'm anxious about missing out on possible opportunities like that again, which kinda leads to me trying to force things.
How the fuck are you supposed to actually pursue girls and make moves without trying to force it?
Also, is talkting ybout sex stuff even importanti in the least? I'd prefer just talking to the girl about whatever, because relaxing and vibing is clearly better then thinking about what to say next and trying to force the conversation in a direction.
I mean, you can just talk, let your subconscious do the rest and go in for the kiss out of the blue eventually, right?
>>
>>18066440
literally stop caring about impressing the girl. just be witty and humorous in conversation. not anxious-- you do this by not caring. there will always be another girl to talk to.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 691x691px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 691x691px
>>18066341
Girls are WAY more sexual than guys.

Always let her bring up the subject first.

If she never does, it means she doesn't want to fuck you.
>>
>>18066462
What if she brings it, but from a "third party" perspective?
Like, I was sitting in a cafe with a Taiwanese girl in Europe, so, she was describing Taiwan and how white people are easily getting the girls. She told me she already had 5 random strangers here inviting her for a coffee, sometimes paying for her (but if I've got it right, nothing after).
I did not mention sex with her, just described the girls I liked. Then I've asked her if she wants to hang out more, she said "sure". She texted me later in the evening "the time was great", I've texted back the next morning "what do you do tomorrow" and she never replied back.

I guess, I should have just come straight to it. Also, she had a very cute-looking friend, who did not speak english, unfortunately. They have separated, so I got this one, and the cutie went shopping. I have mentioned the cutie several times, and like if they both would not mind hanging out together with me, which gave a bit of strange impression. I guess, I have fucked up these two.
>>
>>18066475
You should have been more forward, never ask a girl anything, just say you'll do X and tell her she should go with you.
>>
>>18066341
Who's that massive milk shaker OP?
>>
>>18066462
Not true. A lot of girls are just shy about the subject and/or don't want you to think they are a slut. I've banged dozens of chicks, and I'm probably the one that brings it up first maybe 80% of the time.

As a man, it is your privilege to take control and lead the interaction in whatever direction you choose. Such is the inherited right of being male.
>>
>>18066524
> As a man, it is your privilege to take control and lead the interaction in whatever direction you choose.
Unless you're model-tier, this would sound more of a douche dickhead who never gets laid.

Like, you message a girl and tell her "let's freaking fuck", she replies "no", and then you creepily start demanding.
>>
>>18066528
Sigh... why would any 'sane' person choose that?

Adjust your perspective. I promise they way you think his was meant... is not how it was meant. You have this preconceived notion in your mind the moment you read what I wrote, and then you just went with it instead of asking questions about what I meant. Let me clarify for you, and I really hope you don't make me belabor the point and simplify things further, as if I'm speaking to a child

What I mean is, generally women can get through life just by being pretty. They don't need other skills, so they rarely ever develop them. Men however need to do more. Both sexes know this whether they say it out loud or not. Since men are expected to do more, we are expected to be the conquerers. The leaders. We investigate the noise in the middle of the night. We get out in the rain and change the tire. We are the ones that carry out the plans, so when on a date, whether you like it or not, it isn't going to be 50/50. You are expected to make the date a success and keep it entertainig (preferably without making it look like you are trying). If the date sucked, you sucke. You weren't influential enough or charismatic enough. It happens. Do better next time.

I've never had an amazing date that was the womans idea.
>>
File: Clown-Ninja-LOL1.jpg (32KB, 376x341px) Image search: [Google]
Clown-Ninja-LOL1.jpg
32KB, 376x341px
>>18066555
Basically, pic related, but in disguise of not caring?
>>
>>18066555
Praise kek. Be a man.
>>
>>18066555
How do you bring up sex if you don't have any experience yourself?
Also, it is even required in any way?
I mean, just talk about whatever pops into your head, right? If you eventually think about sex, it'll flow naturally into your conversation.
I have no Idea how to bring up stuff like this without forcing it.
>>
>>18066620
"So tell me why you're single. Was your last boyfriend awful at sex or something?"

Boom there ya go. You know, I sometimes tell a girl I'm a virgin for laughs. Most the time they don't believe me. I'll say something like "it's true! I usually get all nervous around women. I've never even held a girls hand" and they laugh because they know I'm joking but it still brought up the subject of sex. But I had one girl (dumb) who believed me and eanted to help me lose it.

It's never, ever 'what' you say, but 'how' you say it.
>>
>>18066662
Yeah, you're right. A few months back, I told some girl that I'm a virgin, and she proceeded to chase me for about five blocks before I gave in and went for the makeout (first kiss actually) I didn't tell her with the intention of her taking my virginity though, I didn't care.
But now for some strange reason every girl I talk to feels like the last one ever, even though I can barely leave my house without meeting interested girls.
>>
>>18066737
>every girl I talk to feels like the last one ever,

I don't understand.
>>
>>18066750
Well, the last chance to lose my virginity. The last girl I'll ever meet, and if she doesn't fuck me, I'm done for. Makes me get in my head and overthink, among other things.
>>
>>18066341
bsfn bro bsfn
>>
>>18066881
British Schools fair Norway?
Elaborate, please.
>>
>>18066881
Bahamas Sport Fishing Network?
>>
>>18067148
>>18067166

It's BSF (Broyden—Fletcher—Shanno) matrix update for quasiNewton method
www.ieor.berkeley.edu/~oren/pubs/pseudo.pdf
basically an efficient way of finding locally optimal solution.

Just another application of mathematics into dating in real life.
>>
>>18067184
Can we get a basic gestalt?
>>
>>18067191
very roughly speaking, how hard it is to have sex with some girl is a hidden function of parameters like some chosen topics of conversation, fix the attractiveness to be average. We want to find the topics that leads to minimal difficulty, so it's like finding where the minimum of a hidden function happens. Calculus tells us to take derivative and set it to 0, and solve for the parameter, but the function is hidden, without analytical form, what we have is just local information at particular parameter value ("X topic is ok, Y topic is bad), so what do we do? this is where Newton method comes in, it's an iterative algorithm that gradually improve the function value (choice of topic that makes it easier and easier to have sex), BUT it assumes the function locally looks like a parabola (i.e. smooth and has a minimum nearby), thus the step and direction depends on the INVERSE of the second derivative. So what happens when function is no longer nice (doesn't have positive second derivative)? that's where you approximate it with an appropriately chosen ratio of secant line. These ideas are ancient and Newton could probably figure it out while he's sipping tea, but what modern about this is that the parameter (conversation topics) is not on a line, i.e. it's not a single number, but is a vector with many dimensions (thus each conversation topic has MANY features , sex, family, friends, movies, work, etc. ), each derivative mentioned above is replaced with a big matrix. So what happens if the second derivative matrix is not nice? it's approximated by another matrix with locally similar property. This is the quasiNewton part. But the matrix is still huge, inverting it is a pain, this is where the BSF part comes in to make updating the inverse of this matrix easier. This part is technical. It's a clever trick
>>
>>18067239
Faggot.
>>
File: 1472603060700.gif (2MB, 230x250px) Image search: [Google]
1472603060700.gif
2MB, 230x250px
>>18067239
>>
File: 1487263350298.jpg (19KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
1487263350298.jpg
19KB, 480x405px
>>18067239
>>
>>18068398
>>18068990
Are you guys retarded?
oh nvm. I know.
>>
>>18067239
quality rundown desu
>>
>>18067239
reported
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.