[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't ask for this feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1486729108889.jpg (7KB, 320x186px) Image search: [Google]
1486729108889.jpg
7KB, 320x186px
how do I break up with a girlfriend who is really caring and sweet and would feel devastated if we broke up? She's infertile and I don't see a future with her, ultimately, and there is another girl I'm interested in also who has been giving me signals.

I imagine my current gf just crying and being alone without me, hating her job and becoming reclusive…she's already fairly reclusive.

I was thinking of pretending to do hard drugs / becoming an alcoholic and obnoxious, so she would be repulsed and dump me. I guess that would be easier?
>>
>>18066340
Some things aren't easy. A break up is one of them. Ever swam in a lake or in the sea? You know that feeling of anxiety that you get when standing on the bridge, ready to jump in but procrastinating because the water may feel cold as your skin is enveloped by it on impact?

Well, sometimes you just have to jump right away. It might feel like the anxiety will go away but it will just go on and the sooner you realize that you'll be stuck with that anxiety until you decide not to take that leap or to take it, the less time you'll spend feeling that anxiety.

In other words: do it, don't do it but pick one as fast as possible and stick with it. Hard times comes in life and this will be hard for the both of you.
>>
I did the same last summer. It's hard, but I lost months trying to delay it so the only result was multiple months of anxiety on top of the breakup.
I underetand how you feel, she won't. She won't believe you when you say you don't dislike her, when you say you're doing it for both of you, when you're trying to comfort her, but that's becaushe she has feelings towards you.

Breakup is a bitch, but it is part of life and you have come to that point. It's going to happen: you can refuse to move on and be dragged by life or you can embrace it and walk along with life.

You need some black in your life; without it you wouldn't recognize white. Things will get better, both of you will fall in love again and think back about this event without resentment. Just close your eyes and, as the other anon said, step into the lake
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.