[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deredditfy myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: reddit.png (16KB, 221x312px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
16KB, 221x312px
One year ago, I made the horrible mistake of giving a reddit a chance.
Immediately I was hypnotized by this horrible machine and slowly I started becoming a pleb.
Thankfully, recently I was able to regain consciousness long enough to delete my account and vow to never return.
However I always find myself coming back when I'm not paying attention.
This problem extends far beyond simple internet habits since I've found that my standards of humor have been lowered and I'm generally less likely to form my own opinions and search instead for group consensus.

How do I cure myself completely from the reddit mentality?
>>
>>18066300
>>18066300
After being on /pol/ for about a year, I couldn't stand my exes reddit friends. So go on /pol/
Take the red pill. I'm not even memeing or anything.
>>
>>18066748
Which ones the good pill again?
Do the colors correspond to certain flavors, or what are they supposed to signify?
>>
>>18066766
It's a dumb reference to the matrix but it stuck. Taking the "red pill" signifies searching for the truth of reality, or at least getting as close as you can to it. That's what /pol/ does. The "blue" pill is basically the idea that "ignorance is bliss".
>>
>>18066766
He's fucking with you. The blue pill is "hurr durr yeye life" and the red pill is "women don't love men, work is a scheme to keep jewz rich and vagina lazy". Neither is the good one. Fuck /pol/ unless it's for the comedy, which is supposed to be offensive. Visit /co/, /tv/, /r9k/, /s4s/, and /x/ all to get a good jist of how the irony on this site is supposed to be and you'll get your sense of sarcasm back. That's probably the main issue with reddit(I wouldn't know, never touched it), it's the unjokingly autistic home for people who come here and think the racism/ sexism is legit and isn't only to piss you off.

Try trolling again, there's plenty of newfigs to bait with old copypasta, should you find the good stuff.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.