[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Butt stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mihpno82pw1s62ma3o1_500.jpg (37KB, 476x348px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mihpno82pw1s62ma3o1_500.jpg
37KB, 476x348px
Clueless virgin here, with a probably very, very stupid question.

A lot of people are into butt stuff these days. In fact, it's fair to say that now is truly the age of the ass. Apart from mainstream fixation on the booty, people like to sniff them, lick them; penetrate them, and have faces sat upon during sex.

I'm just wondering - Do people do any sort of special washing of their rectum and anus when presented with the possibility of assplay? Do they wash at all? Is it a done thing to go ahead into anal play even if the partner(s) took a shit earlier and have not washed their asses since?

Also, as an aside, can you comment if you personally are into butt stuff with sex.
>>
>shit posting
>>
Usually you don't just spontaneously go for butt sex it's usually talked about meaning the person receiving would make sure to clean up prior to the sex happening. With the licking it's usually just once the girl knows herself she's clean as in wiped well and/or showered before then that would go ahead, no girl would want the embarrassment of being unclean
>>
>>18066228
Also yes I am into butt stuff
>>
>Do people do any sort of special washing of their rectum and anus when presented with the possibility of assplay?

if you absolutely dont want any chance to come in contact with a small turn
have your girl do enema before and dont eat for a day

but yea washing and stuff
>shit happens
yes it literally can happen although consider you are fucking a cute butt of a 50 smt kilo someone who maybe pushes out a little turd the every other day, its okay

i love female anuses
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.