[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Body odor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
My girlfriend works on her feet all day and doesn't get much time to spend with me but I've noticed that any time we've met lately she smells of stale sweat, I understand her job involves her running around the hospital for 12 but it couldn't hurt to take ten minutes out of our date night for her to just shower and put on something nice, how do I try and get this through to her without sounding like an ass hole, I don't want to just tell her she stinks, all advice appreciated
>>
>>18066218
How close are you, in term of banter? I mean for me and my gf, one night she came to my place (she took the bus, and a lot of walking) and we studied together, and she was wearing a really thin shirt and a short dress, sweat everywhere, after 5 minutes I was like "holy shit you smell! go take a shower" and she smiled and told me to come in with her. It's not that bad.
>>
Just be strait with her and tell her she smells like sweat after working. If she gets upset then she gets upset. Implying that she smells will only make her more upset.

Or you could just live with it.
>>
I like sweaty Musk so I would sniff her
>>
>>18066231
We're pretty close but she's kind of a girly girl and does her make up well and stuff so I imagine her being sensitive to me saying this to her and I have hinted at it saying you know "long shift today you must want to take a shower to relax" but she kinda blows it off
>>
>>18066238
Don't have the balls to be blunt with her lol
>>
>>18066244
Well i wish I was like that because I wouldn't be in this predicament
>>
>>18066247
Yes my gf is popular on instagram and browses Pinterest and fashion magazine for hours but she also thinks fart is funny. She probably knows how hot she is so she doesn't care (._.) I don't have a solution to your problem, maybe try to get her to shower with you
>>
>>18066267
Yeah I'm gonna just say it to her tomorrow night when she comes to my place, I need to man up hahaha
>>
what sort of hospital worker is she if personal hygiene eludes her?
>>
>>18066271
She's a porter, pushing wheel chairs and running up and down stairs with different boxes etc
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.