[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheated on Girlfriend Please Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

My girlfriend just caught me with a hickey on my neck from another girl. I feel like shit and I'm scared I'm going to lose her over this shit. I really love her, but I got caught in the heat of the moment. How can I make this up to her? I really don't want to lose her over a random piece of ass.
>>
Relax, just tell her that she can get with someone and make things even between you. This is NOT lost case!
>>
Obviously you should let her leave you. You are a piece of shit and she deserves better. Plus you won't have to find out how bad it feels when you sleep with another woman behind her back because you have no will power.
>>
>>18066006
You should've thought of that when you

>decided to flirt back
>decided to get on the bed
>decided to kiss her
>decided to let her bite your neck
>decided to put on a condom, if you had the decency
>decided to fuck her

There was no heat of the moment you faggot. You don't respect your girlfriend enough to even be faithful. You deserve to be dumped.
>>
>>18066010
>tell her that she can get with someone
>implying she didn't already fugg some big guy

otherwise it would be over and why would OP be here
>>
>>18066019
>>18066010
I couldn't imagine her with another man...I'd probably dump her on the spot if she did that. But this is different it wasn't my fault.
>>
>>18066028
>Cheating is only okay when I do it!
Kill yourself.
>>
>>18066028
better proof that this is bait could not have been presented.
case closed, go home
>>18066006
>>
>>18066006
>I really love her
No you don't.
>>
>>18066019
That's the joke. If she hasn't revenged fucked someone by now she's going to do it soon enough.

And when it does OP will be back here crying like a bitch wondering why should would do such a thing.
>>
>>
Save the girl pain and just walk away. You're a hypocrite.
You don't love her if you allowed yourself to cheat on her, and you're a fool to think that it wasn't your fault.
She caught you with a hickey, not the other way around.

Save the girls time and walk away.
You only tell us that you love her now because you feel guilty because you got caught and you hurt her.
>>
>>18066006

I see no problem here, she's overreacted. If she's dump you she's a total bitch, you deserve better OP, especially someone who totally accepts you the way you are.
>>
>>18066063
You're literally the worst.
>>
Keep fucking both of them
>>
>>18066018
this
>>
lol your relationship is fucked
she will now always have seconds thoughts before considering your trust

its a lost cause now, you should split up
she will never trust you again, I know, I went through multiple experiences

both of you should separate before shit gets worse
>>
>>18066006
Bait

But to people who actaully do this, neck yourselves.
>>
She just told me it's okay thanks guys I'll be more careful next time.
>>
>>18066035
This. Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
File: catlady.jpg (103KB, 620x616px) Image search: [Google]
catlady.jpg
103KB, 620x616px
>20% of the men lay 80% of the women
>>
>>18068119
citation please?
oh and your mom wants to talk to you
>>
>>
>>18066006
>get fucks
>got fucked
>>
>>18066006
Tell her it's what I did and the relationship was fine until we grew apart. Usually cheating is a symptom of an underlying issue anon... good luck
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.