[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend is suicidal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (17KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 284x177px
Teenfag here. I'm dating a girl way out of my league. It's been sixth months and we both consider this to be a strong, serious relationship. I've known from about two months in that she attempted suicide when she was 13. She claims she's better now, especially since we've been dating. Things have been awesome till today, when she told me she attempted to kill herself ONE WEEK AGO. She's getting counseling tomorrow, but I don't know what to do. I feel betrayed because she lied to me repeatedly about this, but she says she did that to not make it seem like she was crazy. I'm worried sick, but also hurt. What do I do?
>pic is a song she wrote in 5th grade
>>
Whoops wrong pic
>>
Man of course she's not gonna tell you she attempts suicide. If you really care about her you whether or not you will continue the relationship you have to support her. Do you know the cause of her willingness to kill herself ?
>>
>>18065910
Six months of dating is not worth this stress. Especially since she's not being honest with you.

She's in counseling, she's getting help. You can safely exit this relationship without feeling like she'll deteriorate without you.
>>
>>18066056
This.

Also, try to take the suicide "attempts" with a grain of salt with teenage girls. That's not to say it CANT be serious, but isn't there a stat that teenage girls are many times more likely to "fail" committing suicide than men? I knew a girl who told me she attempted suicide by taking 7 tylenol. Scared the shit out of 14 year old me, nowadays I realize it was just a cry for attention.
>>
Tell her you're dying to play tie-up games with her before she goes.

Tie her to a chair in front of a big TV.

Force her to watch The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross until she calms down.

Boom, no more suicides.
>>
File: large-4.jpg (36KB, 297x400px) Image search: [Google]
large-4.jpg
36KB, 297x400px
>>18065910
I say take advantage of the situation.

Suicidal teen bitches often are complex ridden little cumsluts. Condition her to call you 'daddy' in bed and be super obedient. Slowly make your way to choking her, slapping her ass, sticking your thumb in her asshole when fucking doggystyle, pulling her hair etc. and of course order her to swallow. Trust me, it will calm her down a lot and strengthen the bond between you. She will see you as a sort of father substitute and worship you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.