[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get over old messages I saw on my GF's phone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1442529466362.jpg (66KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
1442529466362.jpg
66KB, 605x605px
For a little backstory, a few months ago my gf went through my phone without my knowledge, as she was concerned with the amount of female friendships i had. she found nothing, and honestly i wasn't too upset as i had nothing to hide, and she found nothing. i dont even keep a passcode on my phone. a few weeks after that, i went into hers and found some old snaps on snapchat of her talking very sexually explicity with a guy she liked that lived in another state, for months. these snaps were months old, before we started dating, and by the dates i see she stopped when we started dating. So no problem right?

Well the issue is these convos she had with this guy showed a side of her that i had not seen in our relationship. About a month before this, we had gone about a week without sex and i told her i wasn't happy with the amount of sex in the relationship. she said sex just isn't something shes crazy about, and doesnt want to have it every day or every other day. i was willing to accept this, as otherwise the relationship was amazing. well, reading the convos with the guy she was snapping made me feel like she lied. while yes, she was a virgin before we met, she sure seemed to enjoy talking about sex with that guy and told him how she couldn't wait to sleep with him. When i tried to talk dirty to her through text like that, she shut me down. she turned down a lot of my sexual advances throughout the relationship, and every time i think of how she talked to that guy now I get really angry. she has never seemed as excited to sleep with me as she seemed to be through text with that guy. and i saw a pic of him and honestly i would say hes better looking than me.

My gf explained to me that talking like that through text with him was different because it was the internet and they didnt even live in the same state. shes shy and timid, and it was easier for her to talk like that online to a guy she doesnt have to see, as opposed to me, where if she says dirty things (cont)
>>
>>18065879
set up an appointment for her for some much needed bbc.
>>
She will have to see me later and face it.

I have no doubt my gf loves me, she tells me often and we are moving in together soon. But I am afraid she just isn't sexually attracted to me, she's in love with how I treat her and my personality.

How should I get over this? It's unhealthy for me to keep thinking about her past convos with a previous guy she didn't even date.
>>
You haven't seen this cuck shit play out 1,000 times on 4chan?

>girl spends her youth getting pooped on and giving chad rimjobs
>gets with a nice provider
>tells him she doesn't really like sex or giving blowjobs

c'mon. Don't be that guy.
>>
>>18065879
That's fucked up OP. That will make anyone feel unattractive and resentful.

Tell her the truth, get out your anger, then dump her. You deserve someone who wants YOU.
>>
>>18065879
OP, how is sex between you two?
>>
>>18065879
>with him was different because it was the internet

Lmao this is bullshit, and I'm a shy girl. Sure I was timid in a new relationship, but I was eager to try things with my boyfriend because I was attracted to him. You've been together for months and she's not initiating what she wants with you. She's not shy. She's passive, with low self esteem, and wants men to do all the work.

She's essentially saying "this guy turns me on more, and I don't want to try to do it with you". She doesn't value you, leave her.
>>
>>18065912
Well thing is, she's only 21 and was a virgin before we met. So she hasn't been banging chad, and while I'm ok financially I'm not providing for her. So the trope doesn't fit here. At worst, maybe she was a little slutty on the internet.
>>18065920
Ok-ish, biggest thing is we're both inexperienced and she doesn't know what she likes.
>>
I'm sorry, but what did you THINK would happen if you snooped?
>>
you dont get her panties wet
either because you do something wrong or you are just a token boifriend
>>
>>18065940
>Ok-ish, biggest thing is we're both inexperienced and she doesn't know what she likes.
You need to work on this.
Have a conversation about sex. Explore things with her.
It sounds like she knows what she wants but she's too scared of telling you, and she doesn't want sex because she doesn't truly enjoy it.
Work on this with her.
>>
>>18065879
I can't believe you worry about this shit. She never even saw the other guy in real life.
>>
>>18065940
>she's only 21 and was a virgin before we met
>getting pooped on and giving chad rimjobs
lol
>>
>>18066311
The Rusty Trombone
>>
>>18065927
Yeah I feel like she should be more eager to want sex with me. And man that line about passiveness and her low self esteem is almost spot on...
>>18065975
I have no idea, but definitely was not expecting dirty convo like that, as that didn't seem to be her personality.
>>18065988
Yes I think this could be a big aspect, she's not enjoying it enough, all she really knows is that she likes it rough and kinda wants me to be complete dom, and it's a new role for me.
>>
>>18066364
Then you can definitely work on improving your sex life.
If you're not comfortable yet with going full dom, try to be more passionate and confident in vanilla sex. That's usually a good start. Push her around a bit, grab her, tease her, make her feel like you desire her. Make out with her, push her against a wall, grab her ass. These things are really easy way to start. When you feel comfortable with it, you can gradually introduce rougher things - slapping her butt, grabbing her hair, holding her hands behind her back. Explore things gradually. Google "BDSM for beginners" to get an idea.
One thing you can try to do is to push her out of the passive role. Being submissive isn't being passive. Tell her what you want her to do. Instead of sexting/roleplaying, flirt with her and tease her to get her ready before you get home. For example, tell her to dress sexy because you want to fuck her when you arrive at her place, etc.

Do it gradually, take your time, and communicate. You don't have to have a mediocre sexual life, it takes some effort but it's not impossible to solve.
>>
>>18066375
This is really good advice, thanks man. Yeah I try and ask her what she wants and it's so difficult to get a real answer, so I think I need to be a little more assertive cause I think that's what she wants, and has kinda hinted at.
>>
>>18065904
this comment is made funnier by the fact that im black and shes white.
>>
I treated an ex boyfriend like that once. I just didn't find him sexually attractive
>>
>>18068582
and thats what worries me... ugh.
>>
>>18068551
>>she turned down a lot of my sexual advances
>>im black and shes white.

boom.
>>
>>18065879
>My gf explained to me that talking like that through text with him was different because it was the internet and they didnt even live in the same state. shes shy and timid, and it was easier for her to talk like that online to a guy she doesnt have to see, as opposed to me, where if she says dirty things (cont)
Well there's your answer. Your girlfriend will be a very sexual person she is just shy about it face to face, mine used to be the same, we were semi long distance and when texting or rather sexting she'd be so dirty but face to face she was pure vanilla. We spoke about it and i brought her out of her shell and now she has a vibrator up my ass as i type ohh shjKAHDJIFKFK

EDF HELP
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.