[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cure an addiction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

- Married 6 years, 3 kids.
- Wife addicted to phone since day 1.
- Doesn't sleep, doesn't cook, doesn't care for the kids, doesn't go to work, doesn't go on family activities, doesn't pick up the kids from school, doesn't take them to the park, doesn't feed the dog, doesn't clean the house, etc, etc, etc.
- If I tell her to do something, takes sometimes 6 months of constantly reminding her to get it done.
- All my attempts to take her to a psychologist failed.
- Getting lazier and fatter every year.
- I hide phone/computer for 24h to open her eyes to the reality around her that is just passing her by.
- She goes berserk breaking doors/furniture/plates around the house looking for the smartphone to facebook.
- Left home 2 days ago and sleeps in a rented house where some lesbian old classmates and homosexuals hang by so she can use facebook.
- Kids saw everything and ask for her and I don't know what to say.
- I blame myself so much for having given them such a mother.
>>
lmao jesus that's embarrassing. there isn't even good content on facebook.
>>
>I married a crackhead

You're supposed to ask for advice BEFORE you sign contracts. You're supposed to ask people who cost money to ask. You're supposed to save up and pay good people. You're supposed to listen damn good and follow their advice, before you finalize a major life decision. I'm saying this for the benefit of everyone else who passes by, you're fucked.
>>
wait a shit

This isn't that video on Worldstar Hiphop, is it? I'm not even joking.

If it is, you have my deepest sympathies and I would gladly go to jail for you if I were still young and fit enough to get fuckall done.
>>
>>18065805
>I married a crackhead
Lol, that's one way to put it.

OK, but now, how do I make her open her eyes and understand that do she can gravitate towards a more normal life?

Because she automatically responds violently to anyone who points out even the slightest defect in her personality.

Even in Valentine's (a few days ago) she gave me a box of chocolates... I'm diabetic!

And if I say anything she starts screaming that I'm ungrateful... in the end she's the one who ate all the chocolates (which I think she bought to herself in the first place as if she wasn't fat enough already)

How can I make someone like that understand even the basics?
>>
>>18065921
You don't, you divorce her.

It's worse to let your kids grow up seeing this awful behavior.
>>
>>18065921
Yep, by what I'm hearing that's a divorce situation, anon.
>>
>>18065921
Divorce her.
Your kids shouldn't grow up with a mother like that.
Record her crazy behaviours and be ready to prove them in court if necessary.
>>
>>18066069
This.
Seriously.
I mean, how can you spend so much time on Facebook? I can't spend more than 30 min on it no matter how bored I am. Looking at the same shit over and over makes me feel like my brain is being fried. Your wife is a screen zombie
>>
>>18066078
OP make sure your state is one-party consent if you're going to record, but I agree with this
>>
>>18065921
>how do I make her open her eyes

you can't do that with an addict. They have to change on their own terms.

there's absolutely nothing you can do to fix her.
the best thing you could do for her now is to stop supporting her addiction and let her fend for herself. divorce and file for custody.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.