[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Send good vibes pls.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: image1.jpg (106KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
106KB, 500x500px
TL;DR: Fell in love with best friend while he was visiting and now doesn’t want him to go back. Please send your good thoughts his way.

This is my first “serious” post. Here’s the deal. I fell in love with a guy friend of mine that I had come stay with me and he’s supposed to go back to Kuwait for work in a few days. Thing is, there’s new laws coming up over there that (from what I understand) will make employers reserve the right to approve or deny an “exit visa”. This can make contract folks like him effectively indentured servants, it’s probably one of those your mileage may vary per employer- this whole scenario is scary to me-I’m probably ill-informed and being a bit stupid, but my selfish plea is for him to stay here because, well… I love him. If he goes back, I think I’ll lose him to all the…how should I put this…distractions? That he’s told me about the entire time I’ve been his friend, which was all fine when we were ‘just’ friends.

I tell you, I haven’t met a man who understands me like he does, nor share all the odd things (abusive childhoods that make you an introspective person. Neither of us have living parents since our 20’s we are in our early 30’s.) He makes me want to be a better person. When he gives advice, I take it. He’s so thoughtful of others, and he has told me that he loves me back (we are very close; I’m not a level 5 clinger. I swear that this possible romance just isn’t all in my head.) I’ve been there for him through some very dark times and have consistently shown him that I want what’s best for him, and he’s done the same for me. He’s given me so many positive indications that he’s interested in pursuing something more than friendship. I told him that I will be his Pepper to his Tony Stark as long as it takes, until he’s ready.

Here is a song he shared with me that makes me feel like he’s “so into me”. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O-ra3RZeHk
>>
Hahah I didn't read your post except for the first couple lines, but when I saw he had you listen to Skullcrusher Mountain and you thought that was his way of coming on to you, I had to laugh. It's about a schizophrenic scientist who is in love with someone but can't decide whether to kill them or not.

It's hardly Marvin Gaye.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 461x308px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 461x308px
He works in the tech industry and while it might sound like I’m afraid of “scary brown skin people takin’ muh man”, that’s not the case, I’ve known him the better part of 2 years (we met through his best friend from high school, on skype. His best friend and I are co-workers and good friends.) and haven’t ever really gotten the “OMG ISIS gonna get ‘em” feelings, and his bosses like making money, too. He’s got a great talent in what he does. However, he gets over there and feels isolated and gets super depressed and turns to diversions to make himself happy. I’d like to offer him something more consistent, and I pray one day he won’t call himself a “disposable person” any longer. He jokes about living in a box truck if he stays in the USA, because he’s used to the isolation now, and it breaks my heart.
Part of the reason he came here, was to look at opening-up shop and work for himself. It will take an absurd amount of work to achieve, but of course worth it. I know he’s an amazing business person and can totally dominate if he puts his mind to it here as well- he can be his own boss, and make as much as he wants here, too. He doesn’t want to go back, but the trappings that his bosses give him are hard to turn down- he gets to play with all the cool toys while he’s out there that anyone could imagine, not to mention making great money.
>>
File: Swndu.jpg (79KB, 500x226px) Image search: [Google]
Swndu.jpg
79KB, 500x226px
When I went to pick him up at the airport, I didn’t think for 1 second that I was picking up the man of my dreams. I couldn’t prevent my feelings any more than I could have stopped the Challenger from exploding. I’ve been so alone for so long, I thought that I’d never love again. Now he’s came in and breathed life into my heart and brain, I can’t help but love him, I just want the chance to show him the wonderful things in life.
Here’s a good song on how he makes me feel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_sAHh9s08

All I’m asking for is for you to send positive vibes his direction and tell him that he can do his thing on his own terms here and be much happier. If that means pray to God, Jesus, Joseph Smith, Mary, use the force, make a burnt offering, dance naked under the moon light, or meditate on it, pray to Kek, the flying spaghetti monster, Cthulhu or do a little bit of all of it, I would be forever in your debt. My heart can’t bear to lose him to “Agribah”.
TL;DR: Fell in love with best friend while he was visiting and now doesn’t want him to go back. Please send your good thoughts
>>
Does he know about your love and how you wish he wouldn't leave?
>>
yes he does know my feelings. ive tried posting this reply so many times. i keep getting a connection error.
>>
>>18065804
What was his response?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.