[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to get a girl that doesn't care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: destroy them.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
destroy them.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
so, I'm the drummer in a touring metalcore band. We have enough success in the scene that we play mainstage at festivals, world tours, etc. I love it, except that the girls are always so gross or fake. either they're 15 year olds that scream about wanting to have my babies, or they're fake (hot, but plastic as fuck) hoes that call themselves "alternative models" or "makeup artists" when they really just hop the dick of any guy in a band that will get them 15 minutes of attention on social media and backstage passes

well, I randomly met a girl on twitter that just seems completely different. She knows my band and likes the music but is just really.. cool about it I guess. and she's so beautiful, but not in the fake painted on way. she replied to something I tweeted and made me laugh really fucking hard, which is pretty hard to do. her DMs were open so I just started messaging her, admittedly I thought she would fangirl and I could easily get some hot nudes from her, but we just started chatting and she was just so funny and cute and witty in a way that most girls I meet aren't. damn smart. and she just doesn't seem like she wants to use me. we've been talking constantly since we met, and she hasn't said a word publicly about it when I know most of the leeches I meet would. she calls me on my shit, she treats me like a regular guy. she has her own unrelated dreams that she's achieving on her own and has zero interest in using me to launch her shitty youtube career or some shit. she likes what she likes and has always been true to that, she hasn't changed herself to try and appeal to me.
>>
the problem is that I don't really have any game, I've just used my band to get a lay when I want, but since she doesn't really care about that idk how to woo her. she's into animal rescue, would it be too much to use my platform to promote an animal charity she likes? she's not very materialistic so I thought maybe that would be a good kind of romantic gesture? I don't know. I've been thinking about buying her a ticket to fly her to our next show but I'm worried that will be too forward for her. she's also expressed her distaste for the whole scene surrounding this type of music so I don't know if she would even want to. I don't want to fuck this up. I feel like I've found a gem
>>
>>18065675
If you have all these things in common and get along then just do what you want to with her and she'll probably like it anyway.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.