[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Advice pl0x Okay so about 2-3 weeks ago I moved in with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1480501675445.jpg (184KB, 460x676px) Image search: [Google]
1480501675445.jpg
184KB, 460x676px
Need Advice pl0x

Okay so about 2-3 weeks ago I moved in with my buddy and his grilfriend. Both are my friends for about 8-9 years. There relationship seemed totally fine until she caught him texting her best friend. Buddy told me that he has been fucking her for a long time now on the side. Made me lose some trust for my buddy but thats not important. He goes on to fuck another girl at the club, and then his girlfriend finds texts of him calling her baby etc. She cried and shit but didn't try and dump him or anything. Buddy kept telling me how he didn't love her anymore and how he wanted to dump her for a while. I told him its messed up if he doesn't dump her. He dumps her 2 days later. She has been pretty hysterical for the past week, just crying and begging him to come back (obsessively begging). I had some drinks with her and her friend the other night and her friend told me to be cautious cause she has feelings for me. Now i'm just going to assume that shes confused and has no real feelings for me.

So my question is, should I fuck her? Can I fuck her and continue to live with her without it being weird? Can I fuck her without dating her afterwards?

I told my buddy she likes me and he laughed. Doesn't care probably, so when I decide if i'm going to fuck her or not I will make sure he approves it first. What are your thoughts on this? AMA.
>>
Don't, she's an emotional mess. Also cut off that buddy of yours, what a piece of shit.
>>
>>18065710
kind of my thoughts. definitely done hanging out with buddy, pretty sure he doesn't like me anymore now. probably low key know about my intentions.

going to let her recover a bit, if she comes onto me i can't control that but i will wait a month minimum before doing anything.
>>
Bro... You have to 100% make sure that she's over him. Ie: not angry, feelings like she still needs to contact him, can still be friends etc. I've made the mistake of moving into a relationship with a girl who had just broken up for like 1 month and a bit.

Even if she wanted to like you, her attachment to the old relationship will get in the way of yours.
>>
>>18065626

The answer to all these things is no. Maybe you can try again in a year.
>>
You ditch your faggot friend, and you don't do anything with hysteric chick. That fucking simple
>>
>>18066172
yeah i have no interest in dating her really. even if i did i wouldn't persue it cause i coudln't deal with the jealousy of her and my buddy. can i not just be a rebound fuck? she won't even be remotely over him within a month. should I move out? whats my best route
>>
>>18066191
Man stop thinking about what your dick wants and think of what is best for her. If you sleep with her its only going to hurt her more in the long run. If you have been friends for 8-9 years then be her friend and support her emotionally.

You know you shouldn't or else you wouldn't be asking us.
>>
>>18066211
Yeah thats a fair point. Shes my roommate now though so I see her 24/7 and am usually horny so my heads in the gutter lol. I have been comforting her a lot lately but have kind of avoided her past day and a half because her crying is stressing me out badly. I will give it some time, if my buddy doesn't get back together with her and she gets over him 100% I will see how I feel about it then I guess. If she comes on to me though obviously I can't turn it down, lack that amount of self control when it comes to vagina
>>
>>18066211
Also, to clarify; Haven't been friends for 8 years. Have known her for 8 years. Went to school together for 3 years and didn't see her for about 4 years, then she started dating my buddy. Didn't start really hanging out with them both up until this last year. Probably should have explained more.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.