[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't get government issued id

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 75159811.jpg (41KB, 608x415px) Image search: [Google]
75159811.jpg
41KB, 608x415px
My parents are Christian nuts who kept me sheltered from society to fuel their christian cult beliefs.

Ever since 9/11 the government made it impossible to get an id without strict restrictions.
Those restrictions include needing your parents to get your first id.

There are other americans with similar problems. Like the girl whos parents kept her sheltered on purpose. She came on video crying to youtube begging for help and it went viral.

So basically im an illegal alien unless my parents vouch they are related to me when im a grown fucking adult who wants to move out. God bless america!
>>
were you born/delivered in a hospital?

get your birth certificate, thats your first step.
>>
>>18065470
>So basically im an illegal alien

are you 10?
do you not have a social security number?
>>
>my Christian church doesn't believe in ______

Your parents' minimall knockoff of mormonism is not Christian.
>>
>>18065486
I Live in the most strict state to get an id.

I have my birth certificate, social security card, and bank statement. the other documents are impossible to get without an id in the first place.

That is the regulations they put in after 9-11

My parents do not care and they do not want me to leave.

I have 3/8 documents that i need to get my first id

I couldn't even buy a bus ticket to leave without an id. I am stuck in limbo hell with my christian parents.
>>
>>18065527
My parents kept my social security card and BC locked away from me in their safe. I had to call the police for them to give me my documents when i turned 18.
>>
>>18065556
This isn't a topic for internet advice. You need to seek out likely several people, in your own area (use your feet not your keyboard,) and be prepared to spend weeks pursuing a lead only to end in disappointment. You probably have a long journey ahead of you, but you won't get anywhere by asking people from other states.
>>
>>18065527
mormonism is a sect of christianity you retard
you don't get to arbitrarily decide what sects are and aren't """REAL""" christians
>>
>>18065470
consider some serious (but legal) sacrilege. Threaten them to continue if they don't comply
>>
File: ClsQ66aUgAUX6Ec.jpg large.jpg (36KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
ClsQ66aUgAUX6Ec.jpg large.jpg
36KB, 620x387px
>>18065601
Mormons are fake everything with a made-up bible. If they can qualify then Scientology had might as well call itself Christian too.
>>
>>18065470

You might try and see if there is a legal aid organization nearby. They may be able to assist you with this.
>>
>>18066179
Let me clarify this for OP:

Who can help you? A lawyer can help you. What do lawyers run on? Money. It costs money for them to do their work, and if they're not bringing home money then their golddigging wives will divorce them faster than superman's piss hits the toilet.

If you're damned lucky, you'll find a charity provide these services for free. If you're damned motivated, you'll figure out how to get about a thousand dollars to get started.

>worked for a lawyer until he was hospitalized and stopped making big money
>wife left him and nuked the firm on her way out
>no reason to do either but why the hell did she have to do both
>>
>>18066099
I'm not OP, but I've got a gut hunch OP's "church" won't take kindly to deviation from their expectations.
>>
>>18066200
well, what does he have to lose, really?
>>
>>18065470
Your birth certificate, SS card and piece of mail addressed to you should get you a driver's license.
>>
>>18066299
Not in my state. Maybe your state where they give them to illegals.
>>
>>18065570
What do you think I've been doing?

I am looking for others who may have had similar problems. Im not going to go around like a retarded chicken with its head cut off begging for help.
>>
It seems like I am in the worst state to have this problem. All the other states don't have these extreme restrictions to get your first id.

I can't even buy a bus ticket to leave my state until i have an id to show them in the first place.
>>
File: DYNASTE.jpg (633KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DYNASTE.jpg
633KB, 1920x1200px
yo what bumfuck state do you live in
>>
>>18067559
mexico

this dumb fuck is probably just too lazy or stupid to get his id. it's easy no matter where you are.
>>
>>18065470
I don't give a fuck. Nice story you've got there. Back to your homeland they need you there you fucking traitor.
>>
Ok, cut out all the reasons, emotions, and drama. It's not important. What matters is your goal:
>You need an ID
Talk to a social worker they will help you.
>>
>>18067657
oh shit nevermind I didnt read your whole post. You're an illegal alien? Talk to ICE. They will help you.

Help you fuck off back to whatever shithole you spawn from
>>
>>18067670
Im not an illegal alien. I support ice and wanted to vote for trump but could not due yo not having an id.
>>
>>18067559
Michigan

>>18067568
More nonsense
>>
I am closing this thread.

Do not respond to this thread anymore

Fuck all you so called baby raping christians
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.