[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it normal for men to feel this way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n7ol1zctG91rzkuwco1_500.jpg (50KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7ol1zctG91rzkuwco1_500.jpg
50KB, 500x700px
what in my brain is causing me to feel this?

I'm 18 and ever since i was 4 i've felt like the opposite gender / needed to be female? the feelings are getting stronger and worse as I get older and idk what to do?

is it normal for other guys to feel this way?

please tell me this is normal and others feel the same / the feeling goes away. im not even a NEET, im a normie with friends i dont even watch anime wtf is wrong with me.
>>
You could be transsexual.
>>
You grew up feminized anon. Realize you are male and there's no changing that.
>>
I mean, it's not 'normal' in the sense that like less than 1% of the population is transgender, but that's still a million people just in the US.
>>
Believe it or not, most transgendered people are really quite normal besides that one thing.
>>
>>18065519
This group's bad apples are the worst people on the internet. Say whatever we might, those ones will still be all the internet sees most of the time.
>>
>>18065457
Sounds like you might have gender dysphoria to some degree OP, and thats ok.

You have a decision to make: live in a body you don't feel comfortable in or attempt to alter that body to fit your self image (becoming trans).

I can't imagine how hard that decision will be, but first you should talk to an expert in the psychiatric field about your thoughts, and go from there.
>>
>>18065502
>>18065502
>>18065637

I thought all guys wished they were female until now, why me?? Why is my brain so fucked.

It's time to break out the noose

If I told this to my gf she'd probably laugh at me
>>
>>18065644
Cont.

I hate my body and genitals so much how do I learn to like them without killing my self? Whenever I have sex with my girlfriend it makes me wanna die
>>
>>18065651
OK, I gotta admit sometime I look at chicks and I'm jealous at how much more revered their bodies are, and wonder what it feels like to have a vaginal orgasm. But, then I masturbate or work out and I realize the perks of being a dude. We are more physically capable, having a penis is pretty awesome, and we don't PMS.

What do you think women have that you don't?
>>
>>18065457
Physiologically, you thinking about this stirs up feelings that make your tummy turn in a sense because it causes a bit of anxiety (or slight feeling of arouse, because it is a deviant thing in a sense). So this physiological response of feeling of anxiousness when you think about this subject causes you to associate this subject with a degree of arousal.

This could be a very prominent thing in your mind also because it is considered a taboo, which can be explained by the Romeo and Juliet effect. There is a certain amount of arousal that is found in liking something at the disapproval of others (a lot of 4chan in a nutshell).

It's a psychological trick your mind has been playing on yourself. Now the secret to STOP this, is to realize that there is only as much value in this as you place on it.

And you need to go a step further and literally think all the details through. Such as: realizing that you have a curiosity, there are other things you don't have curiosities about, it's not bad to have curiosities, think about why you don't have curiosities over trivial things like wanting different wanting different parents, think about how you'd feel if you were obsessed with changing your parents with someone else, realize it's bad and unhealthy to obsess over something you can't change. Then list all the things that you can't change about yourself; eyes, height, where you were born, etc. Soon you will realize that in the grand scheme of things, your desire / feeling like the opposite gender will be put into perspective. You'll realize that it doesn't matter to even think about it simply because you can't change it. It's just a thought.
>>
>>18065644
>>18065651
>>18065686
Also I was the last post, I think maybe I miss interpreted this thread since I only read the first post. What you said in these posts seems like pretty normal thoughts man.

So let me kind of restart. Dawg, total normalfag here. I've thought about the same things. I don't understand why girls are attracted to dicks. Although I don't actively want to be a girl, I just don't like dicks and want other girls tits.

If what I said applies at all than that's good too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.