[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

want to become an uber driver, anyone have experience, advice,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: New-Logo-Vertical-Dark.jpg (142KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
New-Logo-Vertical-Dark.jpg
142KB, 1000x1000px
want to become an uber driver, anyone have experience, advice, thoughts etc?

I am a student and need a good job that wont fuck up my studying..
ausfag
>>
My bro started doing it recently. It pays well and is an alright gig and works well for college students since you get free time to wait around for nearby folk.

Obvious advice is be picky about who and where to get people. You might lose a bit of potential cash, sure, but it's better to miss out on that than risk some scumbag tryjng to rob you. Not to scare you or anything, just ise common sense and you will be fine. Also knowing locations/having GPS is great. Finally, be talkative. 9/10 Uber passengers are hipsters of some sort, they love to talk. Good luck anon.
>>
thanks bro, that kind of advice really helps. I would have thought uber would be pretty safe as they need credit card /bank details linked to the account so no smart person would try to rob you when it can easily be traced back to them, or is there something i'm missing?
>>
The only Uber advice you need to know:

Don't go to or through the nastyass ghettoes in your area. They exist, they exist everywhere, they exist entirely for the purpose of robbing and killing you. Uber isn't going to send a flying superhero to beat up the random strangers who put a knife to your throat.
>>
File: sandal-socks-4846.jpg (82KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
sandal-socks-4846.jpg
82KB, 750x750px
bump
>>
uber isnt dangerous lol
>>
>>18065652

Nice fear-mongering. Don't think anyone living in the ghetto even have uber installed.
>>
>>18065652
i uber to and from detroit frequently. never had a problem
>>
>>18066259
>these people don't even have jobs!

They ain't calling a dude because they want to get to work.

I'm not saying don't use Uber. I'm saying use your head while using Uber because Uber isn't going to do one motherfucking thing to help you if a psychopath or desperate drug addict enters your car. Likewise, if you enter the car of one of these people then Uber will similarly do jack shit to save the day.

>you're making danger up! danger doesn't actually exist!
google news search uber+sexual+assault

It's not Uber's fault; it's individuals' faults. Assess individuals carefully before getting into a care with them, and choose routes carefully.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.