[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling like a total shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Yin Yang-52b.png (1KB, 52x52px) Image search: [Google]
Yin Yang-52b.png
1KB, 52x52px
So I have been with a man for more than two years. I love him and he is scared of me loving him and doesn't want to openly say he loves me although I know he cares for me deeply. We have a kind and loving relationship.

I have had it stuck in my head that I love him and he doesn't love me back.

So, I got together with a friend. We had dinner and followed up with several bottles of wine. We had a great night and having been friends for a while, he knew I was involved and respected my boundaries. We cuddle in bed together and my partner knows this.

I always turned down any advances from him, but that night, something came over me and I asked him if he had a condom. It wasn't long before he was on top of me and inside me. After about five seconds, I started crying and pushed him off me as I said, "I can't do this."

We were both seriously drunk at this point and just went to sleep.

I feel so gross and I know I won't live with myself without telling my partner. I have always been completely honest with him.

I'm scared and feel like I really screwed up and I don't know why I even went there. I'm not even attracted to this friend of mine. It was a fluke and I feel so gross. I never want to hurt my lover.

I thought perhaps someone out there could relate and give me a bit of advice.
>>
>>18065225
can't relate. but what kind of advice are you looking for?

a course of action? if so about what? your overall relationship or your unfaithfulness?
>>
>>18065225
>I never want to hurt my lover.
Which one?
>>
File: false dichotomy.jpg (17KB, 379x479px) Image search: [Google]
false dichotomy.jpg
17KB, 379x479px
>inb4 OP reports someone for rape after deliberately sharing drinks with him and bringing him home
>>
>>18065225
>letting your girlfriend have male """"friends"""
>letting her cuddle with her male """friends"""

lmao your boyfriend is a huge cuck
might as well walk up to him with a mouthful of your "friend's" cum before you confess
>>
You made your bed, now sleep in it. You are obviously more in love with your friend than your boyfriend, so quit looking for consolation from strangers online and fix your own situation before you lose the opportunity to entirely.
>>
>>18065225
>something came over me and I asked him if he had a condom
hahahaahahahahahahaha
classic femanon
>>
File: 1415875534612.jpg (12KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1415875534612.jpg
12KB, 255x255px
>>
>>18065721
I'm inclined to think so too.
>>
File: wailing.gif (1MB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
wailing.gif
1MB, 245x220px
>>18065225
Cow.
>>
You guys are a bunch of jerks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.