[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Told my feelings to Oneitis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

So I got drunk a couple days ago with my friends and while texting my oneitis I ended up telling her that I have feelings for her. We used to date a couple of years ago before we broke up and have been best friends since then. We are usually very physical with each other and hold hands, she doesn't even mind when I slap her ass. The problem is that she has a boyfriend.

So when I told her she said "no :( let's stay best friends". I told her that I can't do that and that I dont want to see her anymore. Later that day she started texting me that she's really drunk and can't stop crying. I basically ended the conversation there and said let's talk in person soon.

What should I do /adv/? Continue being her friend? Should I even talk to her in person ? I don't know if I should talk to her in person, there's not much else to say..
>>
anime isn't real

childhood friend isn't your source of sex

lift some fucking weights
>>
since you're on /adv/ you're going to get a lot of people telling you that if you ever talk to her again you'll be a beta cuck forever
irl it's cruel to stop being friends with someone because you feel "friendzoned"
if you really never saw her as anything but a crush then maybe you are better off apart but if there was any actual friendship there you'll mutually benefit from trying to keep it going

src: had several good friends that i asked out before or during our friendship
>>
>>18065181
Lol just lol @ you assuming things..
She's not my childhood friend, I met her two years ago we used to date. Also I would bet my life savings I lift more than you phaggot
>>
>>18065202
I don't think I'm going to talk to her in person.. she asked to and I said here's nothing left to talk about
>>
>>18065233
then it sounds like you've made up your mind, what's the point of the thread
>>
>>18065242
I'm curious if some anons think I should talk to her, all opinions will be weighed into my decision
>>
File: 1480680850130.jpg (113KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480680850130.jpg
113KB, 717x960px
>>18065202
>irl it's cruel to stop being friends with someone because you feel "friendzoned"

and being forced to be friends with someone you want more from is unhealthy.

>>18065168
just keep your distance. Don't go on her social media, don't text/call her, and do your own thing. you don't want to give her the cold shoulder either, so respond to her texts/calls, etc. Just find another chick to talk to and get involved with other things. being around her will just make you frustrated or depressed. I'd imagine if she breaks up with her current bf and wants to get back with you, she'll let you know. If not, she won't. You can't force it

not sure what you wanted to hear, but it's a basic response
>>
>>18065345
Sometimes you just want to hear it from another person.. I was thinking of going no contact though.
>>
>>18065361
No contact is really the best way. You're meant to meet new people all the time, not chain yourself to lost causes. Time is scarce, only put it where it matters.
>>
File: 1487523114468.jpg (16KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1487523114468.jpg
16KB, 500x342px
>>18065361
>I was thinking of going no contact though.

yeah but remember that ignoring is just a dick move. You just don't want to reach out to her personally and get busy with other things. improve yourself, get hobbies, gym, blah blah. I'm sure you've heard it before. But it's really all you can do.

no matter how much you like this chick, you don't own her. she's making her own choices. there's nothing you can do about it, so the solution is to walk the other way. she'll bring you back into her life more than a friend when she wants, if she ever does
>>
My advice to OP is to be very candid about your feelings in a single letter/email/or ideally a conversation. Be calm, collected, and also with no intent of anything more coming out of it. Cover everything about it, then just lay your position on the table: it's painful for you to be around someone you care for so much and have your feelings go unreciprocated. You can't force her to be with you, so it's you who has to change. Wish her well in her life, hope that she finds happiness, but tell her that for your own sake you cannot be near her.

Then go. There is a 10-20% chance that she'll follow you up and try to reciprocate your feelings; if that happens, see how things work. Otherwise, wish her goodbye and tell her you'd like to meet again at some point in the future, then go.

You've already tainted this relationship, sadly. The only straight and honourable thing - and least painful thing for her - is to lay your cards clearly on the table and explain why you're making this decision. Be a man and do it to her face.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.