[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to go to California and stay illegally. How do I find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: b49.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
I want to go to California and stay illegally. How do I find a job without permission? Is there a board for illegals somewhere?
>>
Up.
>>
Up
>>
fuck of pedro

saged
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>18065054
If you were me you would do the same.
>>
>>18065070

Fuck off. I'd work on making my own nation great again.

Barring that, I'd fight tooth and nail to get somewhere hard on immigration, and harder on illegals. I know that those places aren't going to flood themselves with a million refugees (what's the point in immigrating somewhere if they're just gonna make it a shit place to live?), that I'm not going to be lumped in with frauds, criminals and lazies looking to parasite off of some commies.

Commiefornia is the last place I'd go.
>>
File: 1428800026776.jpg (13KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1428800026776.jpg
13KB, 231x218px
>>18065002
califag here
idk pedro i always guessed they just walked up to farms and asked for work
>>
>>18065085
but my advice would be to wait till june , then come . goodluck
>>
>>18065078
No, you would not. You have no idea how we live.
>>
>>18065090
I'll wait till June, hope orange guy will be impeached.
>>
>>18065085
Is weed already legal in your state? Do you need a passport to buy it?
>>
>I want to go to California and stay illegally.
You want to live in a place with 'help wanted' signs, not signs that say 'this building available for lease.'
>>
>>18065091

And going somewhere you're neither welcomed nor invited to, risking being put in a vulnerable situation that others can take advantage of, working hard for stuff you could lose at any moment when ICE shows up... That the american dream you want, mate?

Forever dealing with the anxiety of knowing everything you earn, do, work towards cna be lost at a moments notice? Maybe you piss off the wrong guy, shit, maybe you just have the nerve to stick up for yourself and immigration services gets a tip.

As bad as your country is, I find it hard to believe that it's so inhospitable that absolutely no one can manage to function there. Some do. How?
>>
>>18065095
>I hope the president of the country I want to invade will get forcibly removed for enforcing laws I plan to break
California is a perfect fit for you..
>>
>>18065132
Which state would be better then? I also thought about Seattle.
>>
File: Stoicism.jpg (631KB, 3240x2102px) Image search: [Google]
Stoicism.jpg
631KB, 3240x2102px
Mexibro go join a vigilante group and protect your people from the cartels. No good will come from being an illegal alien here especially with ICE having their leash taken off. Time and money waste to make the trip and those Democrats that purport diversity/imigration are even more racist themselves.
>>
>>18065142
Eery actions involves some risk. You can fubction in my country, but worse than even illegal in the us. And because you have to be a genius to immigrate legally, there is no other choice for me.
>>
>>18065179
In fact I am not even Mexican, I am from Ukraine.
>>
>>18065156
West coast is shit. They act important, TV acts like they're important; TV never tells the truth. Does your destination need to be US? There are other developed countries.

Donald Trump is the fourth and hopefully last baby boomer president. I'll leave it at that.
>>
>>18065191
Us is the best place for illegal, evwn with Trump. It is way harder to find a job in EU as illegal, also I can speak English only.
>>
File: 8c5.png (96KB, 760x290px) Image search: [Google]
8c5.png
96KB, 760x290px
>>18065078
Mexico is a shit hole with shit people, why would you want to make a lost cause "great again"?
>>
>>18065191
I, geerally, look for a sanctuary city with legal weed, thus I can always smoke when feel miserable.
>>
>>18065185
Well congratz that solves 80% of your problem. Nobody here especially in Washington state has problems with Ukrainians. Hell you could do a refugee deal and come here legally. We are still taking Ukrains refugees.
>>
>>18065208
I should somehow fake a case for asylum and if they reject me I will be forced to go back.
>>
>>18065212
Vetting isn't gonna be as strict as other countries since we don't get terrorists or many problem people from Ukraine. It's worth the effort and attempt unless you wanna be a backwoods hermit paranoid everyday about being found.
>>
>>18065252
If I fake my story, it is a very high chance to be rejected. If not, and I go protest somewhere and get caught by the police, it is even more likely that I wont be able to leave the country or end up with some relatively serious injury.
>>
>>18065208
Speak for yourself. Spokane is crawling with Ukrainians and they're fucking obnoxious.
>>
>>18065275
How exactly?
>>
>>18065275
Bruh I've probably dealt with most of Spokane's Slavic pop. I know my ethnicities and ukrainians are low on my shit list.

>>18065268
Use your brain and make it flawless. Some Keyser Söze tier stuff.
>>
Coming to the US illegally is only preferable to impending death, or utter impenetrable destitute.

if you get caught and deported here, its definitely an upheaval of any life you built.

but if you committed any crime, especially ID crime necessary to do even basic financial stuff in the USA, you will FUCK your chances of ever living here legitimately afterwards. whether trying to be a citizen or just live here.
>>
>>18065342
What is an "id crime"?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.