[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is this cute girl at my bus stop, and in these days I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0245.jpg (59KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.jpg
59KB, 540x720px
There is this cute girl at my bus stop, and in these days I'm trying to make a huge effort by leaving my comfort zone. I'd like to start to talk to strangers, starting with this girl, the problem is that usually they say "what's the problem? You'll never see them again in your life!" But this time it's different. If I fail, if I say something very stupid, I'm doomed because I'll have to see her for the coming years. What should I do?
>>
Same here... Need an answer
>>
Sounds like you should just keep it casual then and not think of it as a big deal, because she won't. You don't know anything about this girl so stop getting ahead of yourself and expecting to develop a connection. Just keep conversation light, organic and non-committal.
>>
>>18064639
Start with casual observations, maybe even a "good morning."
>>
File: IMG_0058.png (200KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0058.png
200KB, 512x384px
If you've built her up over time, there's no escaping that her inevitable rejection will affect you more than it should. Cast aside your insecurities and dive into talking to girls, as there is a thin line between being "cringe" and being suave. She, or any other like her, will never work out for you... but that doesn't mean you can't try elsewhere.
>>
These are actually pretty good advices. While we're at it, do you thing there are some situations where it's better not to approach someone? Can I just talk to anyone, anytime?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.