[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lowering?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Is there a way to lower my wants for a relationship? The biggest thing I don't want and hate is an overweight fat girl but i've had like 3 tell me they like me. I'm in the middle of being fat and skinny so the kinda girls im into arent into me. Its just perplexing how I can see out of shape fat girls with in shape guys. Like a girl at work is like 260 pounds and is dating a guy whos like 160ish and decently fit. I just wish I was able to lower myself like that and open my horoizons a little, but a part of me doesn't think i should settle or ill be unhappy. I think having standards is a fair and healthy think to look for in a relationship and I shouldnt get desperate and break those. I dont know what to do because im starting to get very lonley here and I might break.
>>
Having standards is fine, but you need to be realistic about them. Could you get a skinny girlfriend? Sure. Is your likelihood of getting a skinny girlfriend when you're fat lower than if you were skinny? Definitely
>>
>>18064431

>Is there a way to lower my wants for a relationship?

Yeah, get something good going on in your life. Start a club, start a class, hang out more with friends, learn a new skill, pick up a sport, etc. Something that you enjoy doing.

Right now, you are working on yourself, but with the express purpouse of getting pussy (don't lie to us about that). You are focusing on the physical side and looks of the couples around you, which is both shallow and counter-productive if you want to lower your desire. So change your habits.
>>
>>18064435
I understand that 100% but im just thinking if I was being way to judgmental on it. Like I think its cute if a girls a little chubby or something but like most if not all the girls i see around here that say anything to me are like 200+ and thats just disgusting.
>>
>>18064450
It's not unreasonable to want someone who's not obese, no. However, if most girls are that fat where you live, then you might want to consider moving elsewhere
>>
>>18064454
There are alot of in shape girls around but they are WAY outta my league lol. And just like I won't lower my standards I wouldnt want to make them lower theirs
>>
>>18064460
If you don't want to lower your standards, then you're going to have to make yourself more desirable
>>
>>18064467
Well that sounds like the obvious answer, its gonna take a while and im afraid I might break before then, but I dont think itll be worth lowering myself and being unhappy in the long run. I rather be unhappy now and happy later on when I find her.
>>
>>18064431

How old are you? Just curious and it's no attack on you as a person, but I was way more picky about looks when I was younger.

I tend to find that if you just ignore all outward beauty completely and just focus on personality people tend to become more beautiful even if you didn't find them physically attractive before.
>>
>>18064435
Not op, but i would be contemp with any girl who was <= my size, but they always turn out to be shorter than me and 10-20kg heavier than me, which makes them look like walking balls. I don't care if a girl is chubby, but when they weight mire than a fullgrown man who squats 100 kg at the gym, something is really wrong.
>>
>>18064488
I'm 22 and I wish I could look past the outside, but the outside will be something you see everyday kinda hard to ignore it

>>18064491
I agree with that. I like girls who are smaller in frame and size then a guy, it just feels weird to be with someone who is like 60 pounds larger then me just waddling around. And being decently fat and losing alot of weight i've noticed the fatter the person the lazier they really are. Being fat is being lazy and not wanting to workout or change your lifestyle. I see being fat as settling in your current place and not wanting more.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.