[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Dawg.jpg (58KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dawg.jpg
58KB, 960x720px
Hey guys!
So, today I have more of the thing you guys probably read a lot about here...

background:
I am a 22 year old guy and have always been a beta and had a hard time dealing with women in general untill a year ago when some friends decided to help me out.
Turns out it was all fear of rejection and that getting rejected here and there is not a big deal when you are just trying to pick up chicks at a bar, club or what ever.

The problem:
I have never had a girlfriend and that has always been something I wanted... in the past 2 months I dated this girl that is 9 years older than me. We had a great time together but after a while I realized that, for reasons that are not relevant, it would not work out betwen us.

Now I'm dating this 19 year old girl and I actually like her a lot but since we are not commited or anything it is not wrong for us to see other ppl and stuff... Last friday she went to this party at her uni and i was fine with it, saturday she told me she was tired and wanted to rest, i was fine with it, today she went to this carnival thing... Now i'm having all these thoughts about if she is not interested in me anymore, getting a little depressed about it even.

so my questions are the following:
Do I have the right to be mad that she might be seeing other ppl? (not mad at her, but mad in general)
Should I tell her how i feel about her? (we've been on 5 dates, 6 if you count the day we went out twice)

pic not related at all
>>
>>18064323

Why tell us the story about the other girl? It relates to nothing. Unless... no... you weren't trying to impress us with a story about rejecting an older woman, right? That would be really deperate and dumb. It's not like this new girl might get fed up with your insecurities showing... right?
>>
>>18064323
>Do I have the right to be mad that she might be seeing other ppl? (not mad at her, but mad in general)
No
>Should I tell her how i feel about her? (we've been on 5 dates, 6 if you count the day we went out twice)
You should probably have the 'what are we' talk

>Now i'm having all these thoughts about if she is not interested in me anymore, getting a little depressed about it even.
Even if she was in an exclusive relationship, it doesn't mean that she'd spend every waking moment with you
>>
"since we r not committed or anything it is not wrong for us to see other people"
You are not serious.
You do not have the right.
Please do not be a set back to her awesome life. Live yours.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.