[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help not get fucked over for getting a hooker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Whats up /adv/, so 2016 i got arrested for solicitating with a prostitute in texas. Was talking to one right now because im bored and i think i want to see her (havent got pussy since).

I cant afford to get arrested but i really want to fuck ( she offered to do bareback) any advice bros?
>>
>>18064106
>texas
Drive down to mexico (wear a condom, tho)
>>
>>18064106
>2016 i got arrested for solicitating with a prostitute in texas
kek idk what to say man
how did that happen, like what were you doing exactly?
>>
>>18064111
Was dumb, went to backpage looking for the cheapest bitch there, chatted over the phone and text. Went there and sat on the bed in motel 6 and pulled out money. Cops busted the door in the next room.

Before u say the part where i pulled out money was why, ill just tell u that was wrong, it was basically the MOMENT i stepped into the room i was fucked, the next guy who came in after me got arrested for asking for a massage from the undercover.

Anyways can u get arrested for just talking to one on text?
>>
>>18064106
Lol bare with a hooker.
Somebody's got a slow n painful deathwish
>>
>>18064116
They'll find a way to arrest you no matter what. Stop paying for sex asshole.
>>
>>18064106

No experience with prostitutes whatsoever but one thing I'd definitely avoid is having sex with one without a condom. If you managed to convince her to go without other guys have done it as well.
>>
>>18064139
are you a woman?
>>
>going to prison for buying a hooker

america is a funny country.
>>
Do some kickass sex tourism in some Asian shithole. But never ever take their drinks when they offer some. I heard so.
>>
>>18064185

You don't even have to go for actual hookers. Just go to any poor country, hit a bar/club and start buying local girls drinks and shit. Sluts gonna slut.
>>
>>18064185
>go to Asian country
>cheap whores everywhere
>fuck one
>"she" has a penis
>AIDS bonus.
>>
>>18064116
Hmm I feel like you have to be a real idiot to be arrested from backpages, I've used it at least a dozen times in Texas. Pretty easy to tell fake ads from real ones. Did the ad that got you arrested have pictures/did their number come up on review sites of you Google it?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.