[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I still love this girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

>Ex dumped me a little over two weeks ago
>We had been dating for a few months and I already loved her more than girls I had dated for years
>She was perfect to me; kind, fun to talk to and hang out with, intelligent, into all the same fetishes so sex was amazing, made me feel wonderful
>Broke up with me randomly one day, saying she couldn't connect with me emotionally due to past abuse by parents and exes
>Next day went back to talk to her and tried to convince her to stay with me while she went to therapy
>She got upset, went back to her dorm room and slammed the door in my face
>20 minutes later she texts me, telling me she wanted to be with me more than anyone else, wished she could give me the love I gave her, and to never contact her again

We haven't spoken since and I think about it 24/7. I've wanted to try and talk to her but my friends keep urging me not to since I told her I wouldn't contact her again. Now I just feel like shit and I have no closure. Hell, I'm pretty sure she's seeing another guy already. Why do I still love her and how do I get over her?
>>
>no contact
>do NOT fap to memories or pics of her DO NOT DO IT EVER
>cry over it, get over it
>see what you lacked in the relationship and work towards fixing those things so you can have a happier one next time
>be a man and know that things are sometimes out of your control
>>
I think she already fucked another dude while you were together. Sorry you got cucked. It's typical that a woman is suddenly breaking up due to something despicable she did. Maybe she wasn't sucking someone's dick, maybe she never loved you in the first place and felt pretty bad.

Only advice I can give you: Think about all the misdeeds she has done until it fuels your hatred towards her. Worked fine for me. If you think she never did something bad, then what's the shit you're going through right now? Let the hate flow through, my son.
>>
>and to never contact her again

That shit's harsh. It reassures my previous post: you got (very likely) cheated on. Feels bad man. Women usually cut all ties immediately in order to not be bothered by their guilty conscience. Men rather supress theirs and exaggerate with their display of affection in order to rationalize the mess they're in.

Sorry man. If you need someone to talk to, then I'd be gladly at service. We can exchange Skype names if ya want to.
>>
>>18064275
Eh, no that's retarded and will keep you bitter so fuck off with that shitty advice.
Remember, even bad feelings are still feelings and you want none of those towards her.

If anything, forgive her in your own head for YOU so as to move on. Do concentrate on the bad shit she's done but don't be resentful, be grateful that it's over and know what to look for in another woman.

A month tops and you're back on the horse if you follow this and this >>18064215
>>
>>18064319
No need to insult my brilliant advice.

>Do concentrate on the bad shit she's done
AND be resentful. You need to weigh out one with the other. Deep love against pure hatred. Like I said, it worked for me. Of course he shouldn't feel like that all his life. But long enough to sober up.
>>
>>18064215
>fapped to pics of her today
Fuck
>>
File: boner pepe.jpg (20KB, 395x578px) Image search: [Google]
boner pepe.jpg
20KB, 395x578px
>>18064465
kys
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.