[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
My friend is broken. She is a very cute looking girl, in shape, and everything guys look for with physical attractiveness. But on the flip side she is Asexual and has a very little sex drive. And another piece to her story she doesn't want to have kids at all. Now she is having issues finding a boyfriend after her old one like 3 years ago. She got a LDR but he broke it off after finding out she was asexual and didn't want alot of sex when she visited. Now she's on tinder which idk how she doesn't know this but it's basically a pick up one night stand app and she thinks she can find a guy on that. I can't just tell her the truth but from a guys perspective seeing her and how she looks they will want to have sex with her, and alot of it. She's getting good depressed now that she isn't finding a guy and I'm feeling really bad about it. I asked her last night if she was ok and all I got was ill be ok eventually, it sucks I can't help her in anyway but I personally thing being attractive, asexual, and not wanting kids is a very horrible combo that will make her nearly impossible to find someone.
>>
finding guys who don't want kids is NOT difficult

looking for guys and expecting to have sex never is retarded
at that point you might as well just go to meetup gatherings
>>
>it's broken to have a low sex drive and value other things in life
Wow
Tbh I'd date your friend
>>
>>18063783
She wants a long term relationship but most guys in tinder which is her main source of looking just want a quick fuck.

>>18063788
She's broken in the eyes of today's society, it's all about sex and all about having a family and kids. It's rare to see someone like that who doesn't want any of that. Most if not nearly all men want sex in a relationship, it's just a normal thing. But she expects to find a nice guy who doesn't want sex or kids and looks attractive and whatever and she's getting depressed over it

What I'm mainly asking is a way to cheer her up because she doesn't seem so happy right now. And I don't think she'll be anytime soon.
>>
File: 1485325375835.jpg (124KB, 428x754px) Image search: [Google]
1485325375835.jpg
124KB, 428x754px
>>18063805

There isn't some magical short term solution to cheer her up. She has to focus on herself and enjoy the other important things in life until the right guy comes along.

This story reminds me of a girl I know. I tried getting to know her and dating her but she pushed me away - possibly because she knew she had a low sex drive and she knew I was a sexual deviant and figured it wouldn't work between us...

I hope your friend finds happiness Anon.
>>
>>18063766
Tell her to go to the doctor. They can treat low libido.
>>
>>18063919
It sucks honestly knowing im so powerless and I want to help her not only because shes my friend but I also owe her that much for what she helped me with a long time ago.

>>18063934
She is on anti depressants which make her sex drive even lower so that won't work
>>
>>18063766

Your friend needs to visit asexual online communities and look at asexual online dating apps. There are others out there like her.

Then she can do what everyone looking for a specific quality in a partner (specific age, tace, hobby, religion, education) does and bemoan how all the guys fit her qualifications in one aspect and want to get with her but aren't good looking enough for her.
>>
>>18063994
Now not to sound like an asshole but from nearly all the asexual people i've seen online or wherever, they are not attractive at all. She is very attractive and wants someone attractive like her also which is another thing holding her back but I can understand it, why would you lower yourself for someone else when you worked so hard to get where you are. I've honestly yet to see someone who is asexual and attractive and I dont mean the kinda asexual's from tumlr who say that they are just to fit in and be a meme.
>>
She can go to an asexual dating site. They exist, and so do asexual men. I know a few off the top of my head.
>>
>>18063766
I was convinced I was asexual till I met the right guy. Gawd what I was missing.
>>
>>18064057
She's broken off two long term relationships over it because she didn't want to hurt them in the long run. Im convinced shes asexual.
>>
>>18064011

So how many asexual communities or dating apps has she been on or is this just a general observation?

Because the truth is that most people are unattractive physically. Being hot I'd in a minority.

And it remains just as true when you say you only want to date hot bisexuals, hot kinksters, hot >insert race here<, hot educated people, hot rich people, hot people of a specific religion, or hot asexual people.

And while nobody ever wants to settle, nearly everyone does. No person will tick off all your boxes just like you'll never tick off all of theirs.

But your friend is proof that hot asexual exist.

And just like anyone with specific tastes, she just needs to put some effort into putting herself out there where they can pick her out or finding them herself rather than just assuming they'll all bump into one another fatefuly in the store one day.
>>
>>18064071
Yea idk why but she is hell bent on tinder, she is cute enough to get matches anytime she wants then she talks to guys and finds out they just wanna fuck in a one night stand or just assholes. Idk how long itll take her to learn honestly.
>>
>>18064075
Its not hard to tell her Tinder is a fuck app. Tell her.
>>
>>18064075

Your friend sounds like the source of her own problems. Who the hell goes to tinder looking for a long term nonsexual relationship?

Someone who doesn't want to actually want to be in a relationship that's who. That and drama queens that like to pick easy targets to bitch about. And idiots.

Your can't help your friend in any way except to suggest she actually get serious about looking. And if that doesn't work, then she really is broken.

But not because she's asexual.
>>
I wouldn't call that broken, but as a fellow ace, I guess it's just a matter of perspective.

Plenty of asexuals want relationships on some level, some less romantic that others. Perhaps your friend just needs to keep looking! Or else, come to value their friendships as the primary source of emotional connection. Thats how many of us manage. But they definitely need time, most of all.
>>
>>18063805
>What I'm mainly asking is a way to cheer her up because she doesn't seem so happy right now. And I don't think she'll be anytime soon.

this is because she has no idea what she wants. and she will be poison to any guy right now that does want more than a one night stand because she doesnt even know whats up.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.