[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Me Move Forward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2065.jpg (45KB, 504x761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2065.jpg
45KB, 504x761px
> still in love with ex
> don't want to un-love ex, just want to keep moving forward with my life
> literally everything reminds me of my ex
> stupid majorly depressed
> don't believe ex will come back

This pain is getting to be unbearable once again. I go from intense to pain to numbness frequently. I keep finding it hard real hard to keep moving forward with my life. Please share with me what you've all done in order to keep going after a really sad sad breakup.
>>
You're not gonna forget her. Eventually she'll take a back seat. You just need to keep going and remember you were alive before her and you are now. Surely you had good times and those are worth remembering but right now you need to focus on just you.
>>
>>18063552

What you miss most is how they loved you. But what you didn't know was how they loved you had so much to do with the person you are. It was a reflection of everything you gave to them, coming back to you. You sit there soaking in the idea that no one else would love you that way, when it was you that taught them to love. When it was you that showed them how to feel. Don't be cruel to yourself and give them credit for you warmth simply because you had felt it. Thinking it was them who gave you strength. wit. beauty. simply because they recognised it. As if you were already not these things before they met you. As if you did not remain all these things after they left.
>>
5 years. By the fifth years I had to take celexa because my brain couldn't take it anymore. It helped. I think I may have gone insane if I didn't take the meds. Screaming at walls, couldn't deal with night time approaching, darkness intensified the memories, frustration, anger, bitterness, sadness, etc. I was doing so much thinking those years, I began to lose my hair at a pretty fast rate of speed, health deteriorated very quickly.

If you feel similar, act before it's too late.
>>
Put energy into sum thing productive. Make sum art pick up a hobby what ever will put the thoughts of her away from the here and now
>>
>>18063565
Thanks, Anon. I'll keep that in mind. >>18063618
>" You sit there soaking in the idea that no else would love you that way, when it was you that taught them to love. when it was you who showed them to feel..."

That was beautiful Anon. It made me tear up. Do we know each other?

>>18063619
I'm sorry about that Anon. That must've been terrible for you. I too am on meds. Cipralex (Lexapro) and other stuff. It happens to me too at night. I wish you all the best.

>>18063744
Thanks for the suggestions. I have been. I picked up abstract art again and have immersed myself even more in my studies.
>>
>>18063853
I only took celexa a few times, maybe 4-5 times? I stopped taking it very quickly. Worked for me. I still thought about her afterward of course, but my brain felt better. I'm doing way better today, can't complain I guess. Maybe if I moved somewhere else I'd feel a little better? I dunno. But really, time does heal.
>>
>>18063954
I'm glad it worked for you. Only 4-5 times? I've been on lexapro for a few months and the doc said it doesn't look like I'm ready to be off of them. I don't see how they're helping me desu.
>>
I opened this thread to reply to OP, but there is a much bigger issue going on here.
>>18063619
>>18063853
>>18063954
>>18064059
Taking chemicals to get over something so benign and common that everyone up until today has faced head on, but you can't deal with the way of life that everyone before you has gone through cause you are nothing but a pathetic pussy afraid of feeling feelings.

You are MEANT to feel like shit after a breakup, not meant to take pharmaceuticals you weak fucking retards. Pathetic.
Why not end your life now, worse things are sadly yet to come and without coping skills (not taking chems) you won't be able to survive them.

>don't actually do it, just pull up your pants and stop waddling in your own shit and tears
>>
>>18064329
Op here. I don't take meds because of my breakup. I take meds because I have a genuine chemical imbalance. The breakup just makes it more difficult to manage things now. I'm interested in what advice you were going to give.
>>
What you need is a slap on the face.
Time is precious, recognise that.
Delete his/her no. Unfriend him/her from social media.
Spend time with your friends.
>>
>>18064365
Alright, so follow these golden rules, and do not skip or alter any of these, they will benefit you:

>No contact whatsoever, no excuses
>if she calls up, ask what it is, and if it isn't anything really urgent/emergency say you're busy and hang up. Very important to keep no contact no matter what you are after (getting over/reconcile with her)
>Assess the situation: It's over and it sucks so bad you wanna cry. Do so, and kill all hope of ever getting back together. ALL hope so as to grief and be done with it. Hope keeps feelings going
>once you are done mourning the good times, remember the bad ones
>Forgive her entirely and know that bad feelings are also feelings - you are aiming to have none of those
>Take a look at what you could have done better
>better yourself in those aspects

All while having a hobby and someone else to talk to like your family and friends.

It will pass, just know that it's over and that you WILL be fine. Don't jump into bed with someone else right away, that doesn't work. After a while you'll think less and less about her, and focus on bettering you for you.

I have yet a girl that dumped me not contact me again because of no contact, following those rules and becoming a better person. I am also yet to take one of them back because the next one has always been a better kind.
>>
>>18064401
I see. Thank you for your advice. I don't really want to date anyone else ever again. I just want to keep moving forward. Again, thank you.
>>
>>18064059
Yeah, not many times. Just needed it to stabilize my head a bit. Dude it was extreme major depression. People think "get over it", saying that shit is like throwing a rock in a volcano. My brain couldn't stop thinking, my health deteriorated, hair loss, weight loss, I began to look like a noticeably older person in a few months.

Try celexa if that isn't working for you, probably wont need to take it long. After that, just work on eating healthy and walking or running. Just an activity to rewire your brain into something positive.
>>
>>18064498
or you can just try running, it helped me.
>>
>>18064498
>>18064503
Yeah I feel you. I've been working out regularly and I even made myself go to a dance with some friends. I had a great time but was later told by my friends I was too friendly and outgoing and that I needed to "tone" things down. Wtf right? I feel like I can't win.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.