[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i prove myself to my dad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

How do i prove myself to my dad?
>>
>>18063386
Have a higher paying job than him
>>
Show him your weiner
>>
fist fight
>>
>>18063386

Sometimes you can't. I had to admit that about my own dad. My brother is still fighting a losing battle.

Some people just can't give you the validation or attention or whatever that you want. Sometimes you just have to say "I did my best" and move on.
>>
He fucked your mom, so you fuck his.
That will show him...
>>
>>18063436
And don't forget to fuck his wife too. That'll teach him.

>incest cuckold is the best cuckold
>>
>>18063416

this

All I ever wanted was the love and affection of my father; some guidance and encouragement as to what I'm here for. I never got that. Any of it. He was too busy wallowing in his own mental illness, depression, and self-pity to realize that he had a child he should have been raising, and now after enduring a decade of physical and verbal/emotional abuse at the hands of him and his alcoholism, I finally walked away last March. I lived in my car for three months until I managed to rent a room in this mentally unstable guys house in bumfuck nowhere.

I'm 22, broke, and tired. I spent all of last year working 60+ hours a week at two jobs just to survive and get on my feet. I only managed to save up $1,500.00, and then I got laid off last month. Spent my entire tax return (almost $2,000) on keeping my car on the road, and it's still not up to passing inspection (it's a luxury SUV, repairs are expensive af) Living on my savings from last year right now, it's about to be all gone just in time for me to go back to work next month and do the whole thing all over again. Oh, and I can't afford health insurance and my wisdom teeth are coming in, and they're impacted meaning they're pushing my teeth out of alignment which could lead to serious infections, and the operation to get them removed costs almost $3,000...god bless America right?

Long story short, I know I'll never get that love and affection I've always desired. That ship has sailed. I'm on my own now. My family and I don't speak. I just wish things were different. I'm constantly in a state of floating through life. I don't understand anything anymore.

I blame my father for a lot of this. I resent him immensely. My life is so fucked up because of him. If he only had provided me with the proper guidance, things could have been so much different. Now society has another fucked up retard rummaging about. I realize that I am in control of what happens now, but it's not worth it. Just wanna die.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.