[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She cheated on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Litza Rodrigues dos Santos (7).jpg (83KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Litza Rodrigues dos Santos (7).jpg
83KB, 720x1280px
I am 24 and I have a thing for older women, but never have been with one until 2 months a go.
I met this girl (MILF with no on fb. She's 34yo, have a degree in law (as I do), but is a nutritionist (job of her life).
We started chatting and in a week we were talking all day long, everyday.
We have the same tastes, the same OCD by organization. The same political opinion. It looked like we were born to be with each other.
She is a fit person, I am chubby. I lost 2kgs in that month just by following her orientations. I am was loving it.
It took a month, but when we finally met, we watched a. Movie at her place, we kissed and had set that night. All night long.
She's a hurricane at bad, and I am not bad at all. And that night I had the best performance of my life. Pretty sure I make a good impression that night.
We. Met. Other 2 times that. Month.
Then, someday she had to go to a wedding (she was bridesmaid). So she explained to me the reason why I can't go, as the invitations list were closed about 3 months ago. I totally understand and wished a fun time to her.
After that night, she stop talking to me. She just answered what I ask, but there's no dialog.
It took a week until I have the guts to ask her what's happen that she is so cold lately.
She told me that she met a man in the wedding and fall in love for him.
I asked why didn't she tell. Me. Before, and she reply saying that things happens so fast (so she cheated on me) that she couldn't think about what to do.
After we broke up she started talking with me again, but I said her to stop.
We never talked again (it's been a month now), and I never talked about that to anyone. So thanks for you attention and comprehension 4chan. Love you with my broken heart.
>>
>>18063353
You'll be alright bro she just filthy kurwa. I drink for you cheers
>>
Sounds like you didn't connect past the talking and fucking. Maybe the age gap bothers her, maybe she just used you, who knows. You're saying she cheated on you but it doesn't sound like you two had a proper relationship going.
It just sounds like you developed feelings for her and she didn't.
>>
>>18063353
2 months isn't long enough to suffer from a broken heart. Just cut contact and don't talk to her or think about her and she'll be out of your head within a couple weeks.
>>
>>18063353
She wants you but 16 years older sorry bro
>>
>>18063353

Women's logic mode ON:

You are talking about OCD organization, she says to you that she got the invitation three months ago, and you still don't connect the two hints: your relationship was a short term one, and she knew it from the first instance. So, technically, she did not cheat on you, she simply did not alert you about the fact that your relationship was over. But you should have paid attention to her needs and to the little signals.

Women's logic mode OFF:

Reality is that she's a bitch and maybe she needed some dick to work out with, to appear not so desperate, just in case she would have met the man of her dreams. And if you are an old insicure bitch, you meet the man of your life casually, at your cousin's wedding.
>>
just look at it as a fun life experience. try not to get attached to every woman in your life so much.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.