[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chatted to this girl for a while, We had a thing going. About

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: donkey.jpg (41KB, 680x459px) Image search: [Google]
donkey.jpg
41KB, 680x459px
Chatted to this girl for a while, We had a thing going. About a month ago now she broke it off, We stopped talking (which is fine, I can't change the way she feels) Anyway, Ran into her the other day in town at a food joint, Had a good chat and she told me to send her a link of this article that i found that she would find interesting. A few days later I sent her the link. She replied with "Thank you" I wrote back the next day saying it was a shame i didn't see her out that night, However she just decided to see it and not respond.
Its not really a big deal, And i guess it kinda just sounds petty from me. Im a nice guy, I just really am looking to see if there are any women out there that no why she would show me the signals that she wants to start talking again, and then decide to go back to not talking.

I'd ask her myself, But if she's not replying to a message of simple chat then I assume she wouldn't want to talk about that.

FYI, I haven't been messaging her heaps or anything, Completely gave her space when she broke things off, Haven't been a bad dude in anyway.
>>
>>18063349

>Had a good chat and she told me to send her a link of this article that i found that she would find interesting.

That's what friends do. Heck, I'd even do that for an acquaintance that's not really that friendly with me. That's not "show me the signals that she wants to start talking again".

>Im a nice guy
>Haven't been a bad dude in anyway.

Being a good person doesn't mean you deserve pussy. Don't believe the edgelords that say being nice means girls use you. That's not true. Being dumb males girls use you.

But being nice is not a ticket to sex. You can be nice all you want, but if she doesn't want to fuck/date you, sorry, she won't. You have to understand that and move on.
>>
>>18063349
You guys were friends, that's it.
Its this board literally full of teenage shut-ins?!
>>
>>18063360
We weren't just friends before?
Im 22, Not a teenager, I dated a chick from since i was 16 till 20... So i have a shit concept on women, I simply just dont really understand thats all.
>>
>>18063356
Guess I just read it wrong. The reason she broke things off was because she just started working two jobs, 6 days a week. And said not to wait around, But she'd let me know when she is ready to have that sort of relationship in her life.
So I guess maybe, I've been played? I dunno. Im pretty gullible desu
>>
>>18063376

>So I guess maybe, I've been played?

Played how? By sending her an article?
>>
Anyway... This tends to happen to me alot, Never able to continue to talk to a chick for more then about 2 months since my long relationship? Maybe there is something wrong with me? Its starting to make me really sociably anxious, Almost to the point now where I pretty much drop the spaghetti no matter who i speak to. I'm also incredibly aware of my body and how I am sitting,standing (have my arms... whats so ever) Im quite down about it all. Just really need some adv
>>
>>18063389
No, no. Uh, By her, Saying that the reason she broke it off was because of being super busy all of a sudden with work etc.
She used to want to hang all the time, and would then find something to be busy by...
However whilst doing this she still fucked me.
Got me to pick her up from a friend of her, because she said she wanted to come over, Then got me to drop her home instead. ( apparntly that was her plan in the first place, Is what her friend said. ) Idk dude im a mess when it comes to this shit.
>>
>>18063395
>>18063402

Relax. Relationships should be fun. Sure, you'll have to endure some grief, but if at the end of the day you are a nervous mess, then it's not doing you any good.
>>
I understand that, I just don't see why im looked so badly upon.
>>
>>18063421

>I just don't see why im looked so badly upon.

One girl being kind of a bitch to you shouldn't get you to such a dark place.
>>
>>18063435
Its not just one girl, The same shit has happened to me over and over again, Never lasts with any of them.
I never double message, I always play cool, I dont say dumb shit, I get good with there friends, and then they boot me. And then after that they start hating, But i don't do anything wrong. thats why i get so fucked about it, as i said before, i simply just dont understand.
>>
>>18063446

If it always happens then there are a couple of options:

Maybe you just had some bad luck.

Maybe you pick them with the same personality and it doesn't mesh well with yours.

Maybe you are doing something wrong.

Whatever the case, you need to stop saying "I don't understand" and start trying to understand.
>>
>>18063455
I honestly am trying to understand, That's why I am on here...

What do women want in a guy? How am i supposed to come across, I generally am just myself. But maybe Im missing something that is important?
>>
Can never find the advice im looking for, always just ends in people getting sassy, was my last try on here hopefully there would be some actual advice. im just gonna end it goodbye
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.