[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How not to fall in love too early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1474047995896.jpg (12KB, 259x190px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474047995896.jpg
12KB, 259x190px
I have this problem, everytime a girl gives me a chance I fall in love. This makes me do stupid things and makes me too dumb to realize that she has no interest in me even though the prooves were right there all the time. Already 2 times happened to me with the girls I had a few dates with this: they would pretend that they are interested in me because they had no heart to tell me and it lasted for months (texting and promising another date which will never happen). Why are they doing this? How can I control myself not to fall in love?
>>
>>18063337

That's not love. Those are "crushes". You can call it "infatuation", too.

How do you stop it? Simple, make sure you have friends and that some of them are girls. Learn to have female attention, even if they don't want to date you. When you know how it feels to be liked back, you won't get crushes on girls that aren't really into you.
>>
>>18063340
Pretty legit advice I say.

Also try raping some of your friends, this will release some tension and you won't act awkward because of sexual tension with your crush. Make sure you wear a mask and don't speak or grunt in a recognizable way.
>>
>>18063340
I have female friends and I have no problem with them. My "clown" personality is what makes them hanging out with me and I keep hanging out with them because I like to make people laugh. I can tell that on dates my clown personality makes women turned off, but I don't know how to have an ongoing serious conversation. I'm a shy guy and can't make a physical contact with a woman on a date because I see myself as a disgusting person. I realized that now and I hope I will have guts next time. Lack of physical contact was most likely the cause why women don't give me another chance. Am I right?
>>
>>18063351
Oh come on man these rape jokes are getting corny. Make up something original
>>
>>18063357
Are you just afraid to enjoy the joke? I thought it's a well timed well delivered joke to be honest.
>>
>>18063352

Yeah, not making a move will make girls lose interest.

But that's not the problem with "falling in love too early". What kind of girls do you "fall in love" with? How does it happen?
>>
>>18063365
Ok lets agree that we switch term "fall in love" with "have a crush"... English is not my native language and it sounds same on my native.

Both girls I was with on a date I have met drunk in a club and with both I was making out there - drunk. This is how I got a crush + texting. And for some reason I am too afraid to pull up a move sober on a date, while when I am drunk I get super good at it.
>>
>>18063364
It is a pretty decent joke for a corny joke. Made me laugh
>>
>>18063381
>while when I am drunk I get super good at it.

Not to diminish your accomplishments, but I think the fact she was drunk too might have helped you out, dude.

My answer is the same, though. A drunk make-out session shouldn't get you that into a girl. It's just making out.

Relax and don't get so much into them.
>>
>>18063388
Ok, thanks lad
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.