[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to ask you guys 3 questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 6

File: d5a8mozjxady.gif (4MB, 432x480px) Image search: [Google]
d5a8mozjxady.gif
4MB, 432x480px
Most guys don't ask this stuff online, but how can you get a girlfriend or wife who looks this good ?

Should you hit the gym and gradually become physically fit ?

Or should you just talk to every single girl you find attractive ?

I will appreciate and read all of your advice.
>>
How you do it is up to you, but basically become someone she can be proud of. That and give her lots of attention. It's not as hard as you might think.
>>
>>18063252
>should you hit the gym and gradually become fit

yes

>should you talk to ever single girl you find attractive

yes

though this doesn't guarantee success, it gives you the best odds of success

also were assuming you've hit the basic checkmarks like having a job, going or graduated from college, not a mouth breathing autist etc. etc.
>>
>>18063252
you can wait until she gets older and experienced enough life :)
>>
If you want a girlfriend who's top percentage (because I bet you don't just want a woman who looks amazing and is fit, you also want a woman who is at least reasonably smart, at least reasonably nice and pleasant to talk to, at least reasonably interested in sex and open minded about what she wants to try, not even touching upon compatible sex drives and compatible future goals) you have to up EVERYTHING. Yes go to the fucking gym and sculpt your body, but also learn how to cook, how to really flirt with a woman well and charm her (not that PUA shit), work on your career or education, on potentially moving out if you haven't already, become the guy who has the cool friends and knows where the edgiest parties are, and so on.

And even then you will just have your optimal shot. There isn't exactly a cheatcode, but a woman who looks like that and has a pleasant personality, a good head on her shoulders and a lot to offer to a partner will be drowning in guys willing to date her and you bet they look better than you and have more interesting lives. So work on that.
>>
No matter how much you talk to them girl will like you or not. No matter what you talk with them or the topics you choose she will either like you or not.

Only thing you can do is improve yourself (looks and personality) so more girls like you.
>>
>>18063252
>how can you get a girlfriend or wife who looks this good
what do you look like?
nvm there's a universal way to get a good looking girl regardless of your look, some anon is gonna post it ITT I'm sure.
>>
>>18063252

>Most guys don't ask this stuff online,

Yes they do. But here's the thing: Are they as good as the person they want to get?

You need to offer something back. Are you hot? Are you rich? Are you really smooth? Are you something?

Also, do you want her just to be hot? Or also nice/smart/etc.? Can she be a lazy hot bitch and you'd still be happy?

>Should you hit the gym and gradually become physically fit ?

That will get you girls that want fit guys. Some do, some don't, so it won't work on all girls.

>Or should you just talk to every single girl you find attractive ?

Talking is fine, but if you go to all girls expecting to flirt, you'll be disappointed A LOT. Rejection or acceptance are not only based on your characteristics. sometimes they don't want to date. Or they want something very specific. They might already be interested in someone else. Etc.

So meet people, but keep in mind that most will not date you. Don't take it to heart.
>>
>>18063252
there are hundreds of millions of men out there who are more fit, have more game and more money than you , who are looking for the same shit.

get working.
>>
>>18063252
>Most guys don't ask this stuff online, but how can you get a girlfriend or wife who looks this good ?
You look decent and have an interesting personality that will pull them towards yourself. As cliche as it sounds, it's true most of the times.

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

>Or should you just talk to every single girl you find attractive ?
You should, but don't be too pushy and try to be subtle. Dating is mostly trial and error, you have to learn from your past mistakes and improve on them.
>>
Be rich.
>>
>>18063252

A girl that looks that good has either lucked out on the gene lottery or put in a lot of effort to achieve that physique. Probably both. So she's rare. Which means there will be a LOT of competition for her attention. What have you got to offer over the ton of other guys that are willing to compete for her attention?
>>
>>18063451
A gun
>>
>>18063479

That's probably your only chance
>>
>>18063252
theres a girl at the gym i go to who is similar to this girl but lower body fat (you can see her abs on a bad day) and her boyfriend is fat, and bald, and i dont think he brings in the money in the relationship
>>
>>18063498
She has low self-esteem.
>>
>>18063498
Is the fat, bald guy a social autismo?

Probably not.

Actually my guess would be he is confident as fuck.
>>
>>18063252

be fit, have hobbies that aren't posting on an underwater basket weaving forum, and have a job that isn't a cashier

or be a drug dealer
>>
>>18063252
Yeah, but not for the reasons in your post. You should try to be fit and healthy for your own sake, and not for the sake of snagging a 10.

No girl, regardless of how attractive they are, is going to want to date someone they don't feel any connection with. Some are shallow and only want to fuck around with "chads" but that's not the case for a lot of them.

Work on yourself, find someone who makes you happy, and try to make her even happier than that. That's it. It's simple, and there's never a need to over complicate things.

Tips:
Don't meet girls at bars or clubs
Don't get drunk on a first date.
Actually, try to avoid any substances around her until she knows who you are sober.

If you can make a girl laugh hard enough to fall off her chair then you're all set.
>>
>>18063725
>Don't meet girls at bars or clubs

Not Op, but why not ?

Plenty of other men meet and hook up with women at bars almost every day.
>>
>>18064034
party girls are undateable and are not good lays
>>
>>18064034
>and hook up
That's why.

hooking up and meeting someone you'd want to form a relationship with are two completely different things.
>>
>>18064213
>hooking up and meeting someone you'd want to form a relationship with are two completely different things.

except they arent. You need to hook up first before you form a relationship.
>>
>>18063725
>No girl, regardless of how attractive they are, is going to want to date someone they don't feel any connection with

Stop spreading your cosmo-tier lies. The insidious shit you posted is actually 100x more destructive than shitposting 'lol virgin fag kys'

Girls will make up a lot of bullshit about connections, intimacy and type.

The truth is that a girl will mold herself to fit an 'alpha' male. If you have high value, tall attractive fit good hobbies outgoing personality and wealth/power girls will find WHATEVER REASON to build a 'connection'.

This mystical 'i guess we're just not compatible' bullshit misleads a lot of young men who are looking for answers. Your post is irresponsible and you should be ashamed of yourself you cruel shit.
>>
>>18064232

Since when is this a thing, I know lots of couples who didn't need to hook up first
>>
>>18064785
Then you know lots of dudes who are either dating uber-religious girls or are getting settled for.

would you rather want the girl have a primal urge to fuck you FIRST and THEN you develop a relationship

or would you rather have a girl sniff you out as 'husband material'?

The former is a more legitimate indicator of attractive from her part than the latter.
>>
>>18064776
I agree with this for the most part. I think men are the same way too. I'm much more interested in forming a connection with a woman that I'm attracted to and would never tell her there's nothing there and I can't date her if I actually wanted to strengthen the bond.

The only thing I'm not so sure about is
>tall

Because I see a LOT of women with short guys, and these are good looking girls too. The guys are in good shape, dressed well and stable but the are also short, so yeah.
>>
File: 1449918472159.jpg (84KB, 714x846px) Image search: [Google]
1449918472159.jpg
84KB, 714x846px
>>18063252
She exercises and cares about her body. She won't give you the time of day unless you exercise and care about your body.
Imagine being this greek god tier model and a landwhale who browses some chinese tumblr and showers once every 3 days approaches you. Youd feel disrespected that she even has the audacity to talk you.
>>
>>18064790
>deciding who to date with your penis first
fuck off with this shit advice
>>
>>18065193
I roomed with a few short guys. Let me tell you how much they were rejected flat out for not being tall enough and how it broke their spirit.
Guy is fawning over girl, working up courage to ask her out. Pussyfooting around to let her know its coming. He's like fuck it Imma confess anyways. She tells him shed never date a guy shorter than her. (hes 5'6 and shes 5'9).
Broke the little faggot for weeks. He builds up some more courage after assuming its just her. Starts liking new girl. Shes like 1 inch taller than him. He's trying to flirt. She starts mentioning how she likes taller guys to him.
Rinse and repeat. Just met a little faggot 3 days ago with a huge complex about his height. He was sitting down at a dinner table and I never even saw the faggot stand up to get an idea for his height, but he must have mentioned he was like 5'4 short 6 or 7 times. Spent his whole life being bullied for being short and getting laughed at and rejected by girls.
I just look at these little faggots and appreciate that Im 6'1
>>
>>18063268
lol
>>
>>18065222
What exactly was the point of this post?
>>
>>18065245
Did you read the post it is in response to. Good luck pal.
>>
>>18065214
I don't think he's that wrong. I know it's kind of odd to hear but look at this way: in the modern world where women can earn their own money and not rely on men to earn for them, we pretty much got rid of the "need" for women to be coupled up.

So now, the only reason to date somebody is because they make you feel incredible, especially in your crotch area. I'd surmise that the vast majority of women and men couple up because of their feelings of sexual attraction. There's even a chance this is more true now than it's ever been. People are allowed to choose who they want to fuck - they can't always choose who fucks them but they don't have to be in a relationship or hook up if they don't want to either.

I've been single for so long because I don't want to be with somebody I'm not excited about. People hear this and think I'm saying I only accept girls like OP's pic - not true. But I have not met someone I've been interested in who has had the same level of interest in me, and most of that interest is initially going to be derived from feelings of attraction.
>>
>>18065251
I did but I don't see what point you're trying to make. Random anecdotes about how you've seen short guys get the shaft for their height, as if that somehow disproves that anon sees short guys with women all the time (spoiler: it doesn't).

Yeah being short is a hindrance - I should know - but it's not something all women even care about. Prince was 5' 4" or so and dated Madonna - think about that for a moment and get back to me.
>>
>>18065261
That's a really sad and low state of affairs.
>>
>>18065279
There's a good and a bad way of looking at this current dating market though.

Good: you don't have to settle for someone who makes you miserable because they provide something for you. You CAN be single and enjoy life alone vs. being in a shitty relationship (as long as you aren't desperate enough to believe you have to have someone in order to feel completed.

Bad: many people's standards are arguably too high. I would never tell someone their standards are too high because I can't pin that on them when they simply aren't interested, but there IS an issue with entitlement and thinking you deserve only the hottest person.

Not only this, but putting too much stock in the tingling sensation you feel in your crotch around somebody can blind you to whether they are even a good match at all.
>>
>>18065296
My issue is that people are more interested in fucking around like animals, giving in to primal desires instead of building meaningful relationships.
>>
>>18065311
Long term relationships aren't non-existent, they're just increasingly boycotted by the young.
>>
>>18065311
I've mostly observed that people are interested in building meaningful relationships with people that inspire those desires. Further, I've observed that a lot of folks who complain that they "can't find somebody" are actually complaining that they can't find somebody...who's incredibly hot (to them) and sweeps them feet by igniting that "spark" pretty much instantly.

I hate to say this but I do not trust or believe a woman who says she needs to 'wait for sex'. Not a single one. Not even the 'religious' types. If a woman wants to fuck you, she'll find a way to do it; if she doesn't she'll say she needs time or isn't ready for a relationship right now. Of course, the same is true for all men as well.
>>
>>18065266
There are successful youtubers. 99.99% of the others get shafted. You see the success stories, not the millions of failures all around them. Being ignorant to that and lying saying that being short doesnt matter is worse than bullying a short guy.
>>
>>18065322
>I hate to say this but I do not trust or believe a woman who says she needs to 'wait for sex'. Not a single one. Not even the 'religious' types. If a woman wants to fuck you, she'll find a way to do it; if she doesn't she'll say she needs time or isn't ready for a relationship right now. Of course, the same is true for all men as well.

If you're not getting any, then you're not with anybody. You're just a nameless orbiter while she waits for her real man to show up.
>>
>>18065261
>the only reason to date somebody is because they make you feel incredible, especially in your crotch area
You people are pathetic
>>
>>18065331
When I say I see short guys in real life with women I mean every day short men. Not always celebrities or youtube heroes but regular fucking guys, jesus.

>being short doesn't matter
I never said that, YOU are the one implying that being short is a curse that all but entirely guarantees a life of involuntary celibacy and humiliation. I simply know far too many short men who are confident and get girls to really put much faith in your argument about how much it sucks to be short. It's pretty much no worse than being an average guy who has to put in effort to get laid, unless you're VERY short and/or unattractive in a bunch of other ways.
>>
>>18063252
This may or may not answer all three, I don't know, but I've dated a LOT of women -- some good looking and some not. They all seem to say roughly the same things though about what makes a man attractive to them:

>Confidence
>Charming
>Intelligent
>Dresses well
>Willing to make gestures like picking up the check first or holding the door
>Listens to her
>Tells her she's pretty even if she's not
>Can be a provider
>Well groomed

Nowhere in there, and rarely in my life, have I had a woman (gorgeous or not) say that a man's fitness mattered to her. Should he be physically attractive? Sure. But it's not as important to women as you think. Believe me.
>>
>>18065336
Yeah I admit it's kinda simplistic but this is what people look for.

Not many people are willing to date somebody they don't want to fuck. Or are you going to argue otherwise?

Yeah you can be with people who also inspire you and are highly compatible but if you're not attracted to them at all it's not a good idea to try to date them.
>>
File: anotherliberal.jpg (31KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
anotherliberal.jpg
31KB, 600x300px
>>18065336
Most women aren't relationship material, just like most men aren't sex material.
>>
>>18065354
Nonsense, get out of 4chan and go outside a little.
>>
>>18063252
Make her feel special
>>
>>18065346
Yeah you see the successful ones, theres no sign saying I CANT GET A GIRL BECAUSE IM SHORT.
>being short is a curse
Because it is. Im certain that the amount of short guys you know fall into the 99.99% category and anyone could name at least ten guys who failed for every successful 1 you can think of. I have ever only talked to 1 woman who has said shed consider dating a guy shorter than her. Let that sink in.
>>
>>18065353
I am attracted to most women. That argument is wholly irrelevant.
>>
How can poor guys gain confidence? Stop being poor doesn't count as a answer, I know it works, what I want to know is how to gain confidence when you're at the bottom. I know it's possible but how is it done?
>>
>>18066112
You need a basic attire. Not expensive, but some non shitty basic clothing. You can get casual formal wear for like $20 an outfit. Long sleeve casual button down is like $10. A pair of khakis can also be $10 but if you can go $20. You need 1 or 2 pairs of casual shoes. Not sneakers. At most Sperrys since they are cheap and casual. You can find them for like $30. If you are fat you are out of luck. Nothing you can do until you stop being fat. You need a decent hair cut. If you cant afford one buy a $10-20 electric razor and go bald. A shitty unkempt hair style looks worse. Really though get a fucking haircut regularly. Its not that expensive. Basic hygiene and exercise apply. Finally smile. No matter how shitty you look, if you can't smile you look even shittier.
>>
>>18063252

First things first:

You should never go to the gym just because you think that's what girls want. Yes it helps as motivation but it will last you about a week, 2 weeks at the most, you should go to the gym for your own personal fitness and health goals, not because you believe it will net you more girls.

Second, the girl in your picture appears to be a super model. At least 5'11" with enhanced features, definitely not the "average" girl next-door. Like with everything, it's a case by case basis, different people like different things and have different tastes, you wouldn't really know unless you asked, but my general guideline for girls like these who are "high status" and a cut above every other girl out there, it's that being attractive and looking like you go to the gym twice a week isn't gonna cut it.

You need more, you need status, a magnetic personality, and though this sucks to hear, you need money and resources. You can't just be some average joe blow. You have to have something going on with your life outside what can be construed as "average". Girls like that are surrounded by other male models so it's not like they can't find above average attractive men, you are competing with the top echelon of men out there.

As always the advice that we should all be getting is, strive to improve yourself for you.
>>
>>18064034
>but why not ?
>Plenty of other men meet and hook up with women at bars almost every day.

You answered your own question.
>>
>>18065261

You are doing the whole "socializing" thing wrong.
>>
>>18065261
>the only reason to date somebody is because they make you feel incredible, especially in your crotch area.

The reason the divorce-rate and single parenthood is going higher is cause of people who think like you. You go and have sex with someone you barely know, then you think that you are ready to spend the rest of your lives together, then you're already sick of each other 3 months in, but it's too late cause you jumped into things blind and never took the time to learn about each other or find out if you're compatible with living separate let alone under the same roof.

> I have not met someone I've been interested in who has had the same level of interest in me, and most of that interest is initially going to be derived from feelings of attraction.

You're going to be single forever at this rate
>>
>>18065322
>I do not trust or believe a woman who says she needs to 'wait for sex'. Not a single one. Not even the 'religious' types. If a woman wants to fuck you, she'll find a way to do it

There must be a lot of things you don't trust in that case. There are lots of women who idealize the romantic aspect of relationships more than they do the sexual part, meaning they see the romance as the reward instead of how most men see getting laid as the reward.
>>
>>18066198
But physical attraction and sexual compatibility are highly important.
Personality compatibility and all matter of course, and I'm not arguing that you should marry anyone who gets your dick going, but one of the main reasons why divorce rate is so high is actually that people marry because they feel like they have to/are scared to die alone and not because they want to spend the rest of their lives with that specific person, and that specific person should make you feel incredibly emotionally and physically.
>>
>>18065331

The manlet meme on 4chan has really taken off hasn't it?

>You can forget about being with a girl if you aren't over 6'3"

This isn't compatible with reality at all. Saying that every guy under 6'0"...and there's a lot of them...are outliers is just plain stupidity.
>>
being handsome
or rich if you dont mind she wants your money

luck is rest of your options
you aint gona turn into a pretty girl magnet by anything
its down to pulling her strings without trying, and thats luck
because she might be into how your dick bends or how you say things, or you have interest she adores
you cant be everything, so there really is no recipe for success here
>>
>>18066205

Physical attraction is important but you literally just said that it's the only reason to date somebody. It isn't and it shouldn't be. It's just about the dumbest reason to date anyone, especially for long term because looks fade and deteriorate, and if you don't like the person attached to them then what are you even doing?

The reason divorce-rate is up is cause of kids in this generation living the #yolo lifestyle, and stupid misconceptions about how love works. Of Prince Charming showing up and rescuing them and them "just knowing" They don't realize that relationships, just like everything else, is hard-work. You are constantly having to work to better/maintain a relationship you have with a stranger who you think is attractive. People are too quick to jump into bed with people they don't know, and after you've seen each other naked, you now think that you know each other when you don't.
>>
>>18066210
I am not the person you are replying to.

I don't think looks are the only important thing, but they matter a lot. And it is fundamental to date someone you think is amazingly hot and you want to fuck a whole lot. Financial problems and low sexual compatibility are the things that cause divorce more.

Actually, divorce rate is going down, the generation who divorced more is our parents generation. Couples who get married now are unlikely to divorce.

The rest is bullshit. You have this misconception that the past was wonderful when it actually wasn't. Most couples in long term relationship cheated on each other. Most people who "stayed together and worked through their trouble", those couples who "didn't throw away broken things but tried to fix them" actually hate each other and didn't divorce just because it was not practical. People had to get married because being single was considered awful. People didn't marry out of love, but because it was practical. it was acceptable for men to cheat.
Get over yourself. We are probably better at relationships than most of older generations.
>>
>>18066224
>Financial problems and low sexual compatibility are the things that cause divorce more.
[citation needed]
>Couples who get married now are unlikely to divorce.
[citation needed]

I never said the past was wonderful, I'm saying that right now in the present time people have a warped perception of what relationships are. I rarely if ever meet anyone who has been in a relationship longer than even a couple of months. I have been in 2 that lasted over 2 years, the last one lasted 4 years, when I tell dates these they look at me like I'm from another planet cause to them a long relationship is 6 months. But that's not their fault, it's the current social conditioning that's going around, and I can't really blame them when I have guys like you telling me that wanting to constantly have sex with someone should be reason #1 to date them.

>Get over yourself

I have no idea what you are telling me to get over when I was responding to a nonsensical post that elevates shallowness over substance. The age of swiping right and having sex with people you don't even know just cause you can.
>>
>>18066206
Im guessing you are a manlet because no one said anything about 6'3. only a manlet would strawman that
>>
>>18066239

Oh yeah you got me, I'm a "manlet", whatever that means to you.
>>
>>18066237
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4012696/
Here it shows how 37% of couples divorced because of financial problems, and 94% of couples who divorced reported lack of commitment, so they looked for sex somewhere else. Why looking for sex somewhere else if you have mindblowing sex with your SO?

http://www.bgsu.edu/ncfmr/resources/data/family-profiles/anderson-divorce-rate-us-geo-2015-fp-16-21.html
Divorce rate has been falling steadily since the 80s.
>>
>>18066237
Also - I am 25, I've been with my SO for 10 years and, beside some people poking me, no one is too surprised.
All my friends have been in relationship longer than 6 months, 90% of my friends have been in relationship longer than 2 years, a good 50% in relationships longer than 4 years.
It's not so rare to have been in a long term.

And I told you to get over yourself because I fucking detest people who are this self righteous.
It is stupid. You don't even know what you're talking about.
>>
>>18066274

People don't cheat only cause the sex isn't great you naivette little kid. There's so many things involved in that decision. You are so amateur you believe that you have to constantly be having "mindblowing sex" in order for your girlfriend/wife to leave you which is just sad. What happens when you're 70 and can't get it up anymore? What other qualities do you have other than your penis to offer? So dumb.

>>18066281

You have no idea what self-righteous means. I was offering my opinion and you chose to get all butthurt about it cause I called what you believed stupid (which it is, making physical attraction the #1 thing you look for in someone is a rookie mistake) then you assumed that I said the past was so great, which I didn't so your reading skills aren't up to par.

> I am 25, I've been with my SO for 10 years

So you wanted to have sex with your gf since you were 15?and you're the one calling me self-righteous.
>>
>>18066206
It's because /r9k/ keeps flooding over to /adv/. The bitter virgins should keep their retarded memes on their containment board.
>>
>>18063252

25 year old male here. My most recent girlfriend was my 90th(ish) sexual partner. Ive fucked hambeasts, and solid 9's, but I have learnt a little bit along the way.

Let me explain the following to you.
Girls that look that good, generally have looked that good for a long, long time. Which means they have been exposed to the male gaze, and subsequently male attention for a long time.

This has the following 3 implications.

1) They can afford to be picky/choosy when it comes to looks.
Some aren't (want an attractive partner, but not one who competes with them when it comes to overall looks) but they are generally rare, or are gold-diggers to a varying degree. So do the best you can with what the genetic lottery gave you: work out if you dont already, eat to gain and to accomplish your workout goals (heaps of info online and most of it is common sense so don't use knowledge as an excuse), get a non-weeb/virgin haircut, if you can afford it - whiten your teeth (dont go overboard obviously), groom yourself like any self-respecting adult male would.

2) They are unlikely to take a step backwards in terms of lifestyle.
If they earn more money than you, 0 chance long-term even if you are chad and amazing in bed. If they have had a long-term partner who was able to provide them with a better lifestyle than you, your chances are also slim. You don't necessarily need to be a millionaire, but gainfully employed + ambitious/driven is something most men take for granted when it comes to attracting women. Work hard, constantly better yourself and up your skills. Demonstrate that her opening her legs for you is not a poor investment in terms of stability.

(1 / 2)
>>
>>18066344
3) Humour and confidence is king, and they've heard every joke in the book.
Don't let this scare you off. Work on your verbal communication if it isnt good. Go to bars, talk to random women just for the sake of it. Play with your level of flirtiness and see what comes across as creepy and what doesnt for you as an individual (remember chad can say shit to becky that most cant). Being good at talking to women isnt something some men are just born with, it comes easier to some than others, but you have to practice/work at it. Be interesting, have decent hobbies, know about the world around you.
What it boils down to is chemistry. If you dont immediately repulse her/turn her away due to things beyond your control you have but a few windows of opportunity. Dont overdo it, try and make her laugh, and maintain eye contact (once again, everything in moderation). As light-heartedly as you can, say that she seems like a lovely/sweet/kind person (women do actually like these compliments after a decent conversation) and that you'd like to take her out>

From that point in you're on your own friend. Once you get to the dating stage my only advice is be very, very observant of what she says and keep an eye out for negative traits that will flare up once you get past the initial 3 month honeymoon, I have made the mistake of being blinded by the pussy when younger and it has caused me some pain.

Always remember not to put the pussy on a pedestal, and that no matter how hot they are - chances are some cunt somewhere is absolutely miserable because of her.

( 2 / 2 )
>>
>>18066298
I never said that sex is everything that matters. I said it is very important.
Couples in sexless marriages are more likely to seek a divorce than those with active sex lives, especially if one of the partners still desires to have sex and the other denies them.
Lack of sexual attraction or good sex leads to other problems - you feel rejected, neglected, you seek reassurance outside of the couple (and cheat), you you wonder if you could get better sex (and cheat).
Sure, not all couples who cheat do that because they aren't having a great sex life, but from what I've seen a lot of couples who don't have great sex or aren't that attracted to each other eventually cheat.

I don't think sex is all I have to offer, I've been with my boyfriend (I'm a girl) for quite a while and we are very happy together. I didn't choose him just for his good looks, but one of the things that made me want to stay is that I want him and I enjoy having sex with him. He makes me incredibly happy in bed and outside of bed. He's my best friend and a great partner.
And yes, I definitely wanted to do him when I was 15.

Your opinions are based on false assumptions - divorce rate isn't going up, and it cannot really be millennials fault because they're barely getting married and divorce less than other generations. When you blame a generation for marriage failure you're obviously saying that marriage used to be good till they ruined it, which isn't the case - and this is why I told you that your rhetoric was stupid.
>>
>>18065402
Every short guy except you is getting pussy. Let that sink in. You're the outlier, the exception.

It's a fact that the taller you are, the more likely you are to be a virgin. Now fuck off back to /r9k/ and stay there.
>>
>>18065222
I'm 6'4 is that considered a bit over average or good?
>>
>>18066807
That's well into permavirgin height. Sorry.
>>
>>18066246
Of course you are. The insecurity was too evident.
>>
>>18066357
>Every short guy except you is getting pussy
That level of comedy
>>
File: Cat in the Hat Shiggy Diggy.png (445KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
Cat in the Hat Shiggy Diggy.png
445KB, 600x446px
>>18063252
C H A R I S M A is the key to all women
>>
>>18067073

Quit projecting.
>>
>>18065222
So true or false: manlets will become extinct due to sexual selection in the next 50 years
>>
File: perfect.jpg (73KB, 749x552px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
73KB, 749x552px
>>18063252
I've seen tons of people ask these questions, but lets be honest. you already know the answer.
The fact is, you're not willing to put in the work to get one like this. this is proven by you coming to this message board and looking for a cheap short answer.
>>
>>18067435
whats wrong with her face lol
>>
That douche bag pickup artist has some good tips on this. I forgot his name because my mind has a mental block against manipulative faggots, but he's an incredibly intelligent manchild with insanely logical tactics on dating the most attractive women. It basically comes down to confidence, but look up his stuff.
>>
>>18067218
no need to project. not a manlet
>>
>>18067218
>n-no y-you
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.