[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: ask Muslim girl anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 17

ITT: ask Muslim girl anything
>>
>>18063071
Would you sleep with an infidel?
>>
>>18063078
If he's a great guy, then sure.
>>
What is your opinion on Garfield the Cat?
>>
>>18063080
haram
>>
>>18063080
that sounds a bit haram. Your father would be disappointed to hear such a thing.
>>
>>18063071

Do you currently reside in Sweden?
>>
File: allahu akbar.png (20KB, 1202x709px) Image search: [Google]
allahu akbar.png
20KB, 1202x709px
>>18063071
What do you think of this portrait of the Prophet Muhammad I drew?
>>
>>18063094
Aww, he looks so happy!
That's adorable, Anon.
>>
>>18063083
A lame cartoon that I faintly remember.

>>18063089
>>18063090
Just because I would sleep with an infidel doesn't mean I'm into flings or one-night stands. And yes he would, he can add that to the list of how I disappoint him religious-wise.

>>18063091
No.

>>18063094
It's a shit drawing, where the fuck is the beard?
>>
>>18063107
pls be my muslim waifu. I have a great beard and look like Jesus Christ.
>>
File: pigger.jpg (289KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
pigger.jpg
289KB, 970x546px
What do you think of this piggy?
>>
My ex was a muslim and a filthy fucking liar. She hurt me for no good fucking reason and I'm still bitter about it (2 months ago). What she said and what she did do not add up but she said it so fucking well I'm struggling to dismiss her words so I can focus on her filthy fucking whore actions.

Fuck Islam and the lying entitled cunts it produces. Fuck your prophet, fuck your duas, fuck your everything.
>>
>>18063107
Wouldn't you be honor killed, or caned?
>>
>>18063119
Woah! Muslims can people?
That's hardcore.

Do you guys sell the canned people in your little muslim stores? Was that what that weird canned stuff I got from the international aisle was?
>>
>>18063111
lol no

>>18063113
It's cute.

>>18063116
People lie, boo fucking hoo.

>>18063119
Depends on family and the country you reside in. In some countries if you could prove I had sex, I would get 100 lashes because I am unmarried . As for honor killing, my family wouldn't do it but either confine me to the house and try to brainwash me into a good Muslim, or maybe try to marry me off to a pious guy or something. Who knows?
>>
>>18063119
>>18063119
Depends on where she's at. It's retarded, they have these high fucking view of themselves but they're just like everyone else if they're in Europe. They marry and get divorces, their men drink or smoke weed every now and then, especially if they're bosnian. They're just like everyone else but somehow because of their fucking religious they think they're somehow above everyone else and do irrational shit because of it. Like they will literally be good for nothing labourers in a warehouse and they'll still think higher of themselves than a non-muslim doctor. It makes no fucking sense.

>>18063133
Yeah bitch boo fucking hoo I'm hurt fuck you I can boo hoo all day if I want. Boo hoo now boo hoo later, boo hoo forever!
>>
>>18063071
You living in Turkey?
>>
>>18063135
dayum nigga, i promised my self not to post in /adv/ but holy shit, unless youre pegged by a lemon, its impossible to be this bitter

also hello muslim grill ay em barbikiyu
>>
>>18063147
kek, yeah I'm bitter as fuck, this fucking bitch I swear to christ

why did you promise yourself not to post on a board faggot?
>>
>>18063150
because i love you :D

(zyklon c)
>>
>>18063154
>using :D on 4chinz
Oh right that's why you wanted to stop posting, because you're fucking cancer
>>
>>18063135
Yeah that's true. I call Arabs out on it all the time. They just can't seem to get off their high horse, acting like believing in something makes their actions any better than Westerners. I wouldn't say your last bit is true, but those people probably do exist out there.

The fact that you're so bitter over a bitch irrationally extending your hatred to her religion, just tells me you're a faggot. Not that I care you hate Islam. My condolences over said bitch though.

>>18063137
No.
>>
>>18063158
wowowoowowowowo my friend, what happening. suddenly youre talking about illness. remember what happened to the mongolian people? you dont want that happening to you :DD (this time two D for my D loving friend xD)
>>
>>18063071
Are you a virgin? If not when and with whom you lost it
>>
>>18063172
Virgin. Never dated. I've been asked out but I've always just said no.
>>
How do I find a Muslim husband who is enough of a cuck to marry me who is an asexual?
>>
>>18063195
muslim man + cuck dont fit in the same sentence my friend
>>
>>18063167
Man, it just fucking hurts.
>>
>>18063197
Oh fuck off, I know loads who are fucking pussies and who worship women. They don't even need to know they're cucked, they just put themselves in the environment where that's true.
>>
What's your favorite TV show.
>>
>>18063195
Why get married then? Most Muslims that get married the traditional way do it because they want to have all the sex they want.
>>
Has it been hard growing up Muslim
>>
>>18063214
This is true. They literally get married young just so they can fuck and divorce just as fast because lol getting married before you see if you match.
>>
>>18063215
Yes. I was raised in both Middle East and in a Western country. I was also a child who questioned all the religious stuff I was raised into, and you can imagine it made my parents uncomfortable that I wasn't going along with it. I didn't have any friends from the 7th to the 9th grade because everybody found my perspective on life and ideas 'bad'/'haram'. Even to this day in university, I have to watch what I say. I've only just come to terms with the fact that I lack any spirituality and the Islamic things I do are just habits conditioned into me since childhood. It's only recently I've stopped denying it.
>>
>>18063217
I agree with your first point but your second point - usually getting married isn't the stereotypical shit you see on T.V where you don't meet and just literally get married immediately. It's a long process where you condense knowledge that you would get from years of dating into months which is why everyone is paranoid about any bad history because it literally could bite you in the ass later. So if you have specific NOPES that you refuse to live with, you find out in weeks rather than months and therefore waste less time. I'm not saying one system is better than the other but I'm just explaining how it works. Usually people divorce for various reasons. I've known a woman who wanted a divorce because she wanted more kids than what she and her husband had agreed to prior the marriage. Others divorce because domestic troubles, or due to the lack of sex which is fairly common in the West as well.
>>
>>18063226

You're in britian right?

Alot of our "muslims" are in that same boat here desu. They just sort of play along with it to keep their family happy, to fit in with their communities etc.

The problem is, 'slimes like you have no way of finding out if another feels the same way because your community leads you to be cautious about saying these things.
>>
>>18063281
I currently live in the Middle East. I think the worst part is feeling like you can never escape from the choices other people make for you. You're constantly trapped in this cycle of worrying about your friends, family, and society finding out.

You can't leave your family behind to start another life because you want them in your life and they have helped you get to where you were. But staying condemns you.

At least in Britain, you'd have less pressure from the general society because they're not as nosy.
>>
>>18063226
You seem to be reasonable and level headed for a Muslim. If Muslims in general were like you, the middle east wouldn't be a shithole.
>>
>>18063133
You will never know if you don't try.
>>
File: 307043.jpg (42KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
307043.jpg
42KB, 225x350px
off yourself disgusting whore
t. actual muslim
>>
>>18063315
She's a virgin.
>>
>>18063307
See the thing is, the Middle East being a shithole is pretty complicated. Its not really Islam because if Islam didn't exist then Christianity would just take its place. I'd still be in the same position I am today.

It's more or less, the toxic aspects of Arab culture and the use of Islam as a political tool that I'm suffering with.

People like this faggot are the problem. >>18063315

>>18063314
I'm not willing to torture myself for a small chance of my parents understanding my situation. At least if I kill myself, I'll do it quickly
>>
>>18063332
So what would be the cure to this toxicity in your opinion?
>>
>>18063332
What are the toxic aspects of Arab culture that's not Islam?
>>
>>18063226
>Yes. I was raised in both Middle East and in a Western country. I was also a child who questioned all the religious stuff I was raised into, and you can imagine it made my parents uncomfortable that I wasn't going along with it.
So you can see past the bullshit. So why are you still Muslim? Mohammed was unequivocally a horribly person, yet he's supposed to be as good a person as you can get. It's like trying to shit talk Jesus but still be Christian.
>>
>>18063371
She already said why she's a muslim in a post above. Social pressure and her unwillingness to give up belonging to her familial and personal social groups which are filled with people she likes and appreciates despite their religious believes.
>>
>>18063375
I'm not questioning why she rolls with the muslim identity in public, I understand faking it in that situation. I'm getting into why she still considers herself a muslim person, even in her own thoughts.
>>
>>18063332
>I'm not willing to torture myself for a small chance of my parents understanding my situation. At least if I kill myself, I'll do it quickly

>>18063080
>If he's a great guy, then sure.
Which one?

Don't be a typical wishy washy muslim lying as their interests dictate it.
>>
>>18063071
Do any of your friends talk about being green birds?
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>18063367
>>18063343
One major problem is the concept of following the leader, the head, the dictator, whatever you want to call it. Families must follow a heriarchy. Society must follow a heriarchy. If my Father is not the one in charge, then it would be my brother. If I have neither a father or a brother, then authority goes to an uncle or grandfather etc etc.

Same goes for society. If you noticed, almost all Arab countries have some form of dictatorship in one form or another, corrupt or not. People don't know how to articulate their own opinions choosing instead to follow what the leader wants and going against that is wrong. It doesn't matter what facts or information you bring to the table, it is simply not your place to say anything. Given that I am a woman, it just makes my position a lot harder.

The concept of honor is a big thing here. Your position in the society matters. If your kids stray from the norm then you as a parent have failed in the eyes of society. Very few families decide to go the route of honor killings and even then it's usually someone that is from the extended family that initiates it. What certifies as losing honor and face varies along regions and clans.

There's also honor on a country scale, the honor of being a citizen of a specific country (which also means adhering to whatever religion or laws that the leader thinks is right), or honor of being Egyptian, Jordanian, Palestinian, Syrian, etc. Each subset culture has its own traditions both good and bad, and there's no concept of stopping the bad ones from taking place. So it's an 'all or none' situation, no middle ground which is a concept not taught here. I think that's why refugees or immigrants have a hard time adjusting to their new countries. They have no middle ground because they were never taught how to adapt or adjust.
>>
Part 2

They force this 'us or them' mentality, expecting foreigners to give in to their customs and laws while refusing to do the same in foreign land.

Arabs depend a lot on the idea of 'Wasta' (has no English equivalence). Basically its knowing someone in high places who can get you specific benefits. An example would be having a high position in society. Other high standing people or someone who could do you a favor would befriend you in an attempt to be able to scratch your back for a favor of their own.

I have a 'foreign' passport, so some people may do favors for me or become nice so that I could later on help them get a foreign passport as well. It's a stupid concept and unfortunately it's something that helps run the country. If you don't know people? Sucks for you, you're basically screwed.

Those are few of the major problems that plague Arabs. The solution? It's pretty hard. We're talking about ingrained customs and traditions that people brush over despite knowing it's wrong because that's the way it's always been.

You have people like me who know how to adapt, how to communicate with other people, finding a middle ground, tolerating new concepts and cultures and norms. We have to be the ones to take over and teach kids how to be like us. Eventually the old traditional people would die out, leaving us in charge.

I also believe shutting down 'taboo' concepts and introducing educational classes in school would help a lot. Teaching people about each other, about communicating equally (the major reason why I believe immigrants should take classes on the country's culture and customs), etc

It's a very long topic that I can't exactly type out on 4chan
>>
>>18063418
>There's also honor on a country scale, the honor of being a citizen of a specific country (which also means adhering to whatever religion or laws that the leader thinks is right), or honor of being Egyptian, Jordanian, Palestinian, Syrian, etc. Each subset culture has its own traditions both good and bad, and there's no concept of stopping the bad ones from taking place. So it's an 'all or none' situation, no middle ground which is a concept not taught here.
It's is exactly the same in the US.
>>
>>18063418
>>18063422
Slav here, so you're basically the Balkans/Eastern Europe 150 years ago... fuck... you have a very long road ahead of you. How come you guys got to stall evolving for so long? Like what gave you the privilege of remaining medieval until the 21st century?
>>
>>18063422
>Wasta
It has an English equivalent. It's called corruption and nepotism, and the West is suffering from it too, do is China.
>>
>>18063371
I don't have a problem with Islam itself. I have a problem with the concept of God judging us to send us to hell or heaven. I hate the fact that I never chose what I wanted to do it was all forced onto me disguised as 'habits'. It's why now, I'm researching Islam from the source and Muhammad's biography.

To answer your later post, I have no choice as I am visibly Muslim (Hijab). I could arguably take it off, but as of the moment and my current mental state, I am unwilling to open that can of worms.
>>
>>18063432
The Ottoman empire.
>>
>>18063438
It's very limited though and it's at the very least seen as taboo. In the type of countries she's referring it goes from the highest to the lowest. A doctor won't pay as much attention to you if you don't pay attention to him, a nurse won't change your sheets if you don't scratch her back, you won't get as good food as you did if you worked in a show factory and could provide a new pair to the chef or you'll get one chicken more if the farmer happens to be your twice removed cousin.

Talking 1980s eastern europe here.
>>
>>18063442
Go on. Also you realize that what you're doing is leaning left but the left is now regressing back to what you're trying to get away from. Europe and America are currently in a pre-golden age of empire and the comfort has given rise to very interesting people in the left with very peculiarly irrational ideas. So going towards the values of equality, discourse and middle grounds that the west values, especially in the education system and on young minds, might not bring you the results you think it might. Nor the allies.
>>
>>18063443
I lived in China for a few years, there it's very open, and encompasses all walks of life sadly.
>>
How did a girl from the middle east find her way to 4chan?
>>
>>18063448
I can definitely imagine it, it's the very nature of communism after all.
>>
>>18063378
As for my own thoughts - I've only just come into terms with denial, but I haven't completely cut off from being a Muslim yet, hence why I'm researching it myself. If I don't like what I read then I'll officially dissociate from it (in my head obvs).

>>18063384
I don't see what wishy washy bs you're talking about. Even in RL, I have made it clear to people that I never got the whole 'Muslim women can only marry Muslim men' and that I am completely willing to marry someone who is an Atheist, agnostic, Jew, etc. It's considered blasphemous but whatever.

>>18063396
No idea what this means.

>>18063411
21 turning 22
>>
>>18063418
>>18063422
You have an extremely good analysis of what's going on in the middle East, but a lot of this is caused by Islam, not Arabic culture. Arabs wouldn't have conquered the middle East without Islam in the first place. It also helped to set in stone the ancient traditions, like all religions do.
>>
>>18063453
Just curious, how do you reason the strong emotional framework that you've gotten from living in such a traditional environment with the willingness to dismantle this same environment or at the very least radically change it? Are the benefits it has had on you unnoticeable from your POV?
>>
>>18063071

Do you agree with the idea that Islam as an ideology is simply incompatible with the West?

Also, your writing style implies that you were in the West for some time; is this correct?
>>
File: 307042.jpg (36KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
307042.jpg
36KB, 225x350px
why call yourself muslim when you dont even believe in islam? thats why i told you to off yourself, proverbial slut
you're arab, and your problems are arab.
why did you create this thread?
>>
>>18063297
>You can't leave your family behind to start another life because you want them in your life and they have helped you get to where you were. But staying condemns you.
Which do you think you're going to go with, long term? As you describe it, it doesnt really sound like you have a future in the middle east.
>>
>>18063453
He's talking about jihadis when he mentions green birds
>>
>>18063452
Not just communism, every oligarchic culture.
>>
>>18063460
No need to be upset, people of your group who aren't you are allowed to get attention to.
>>
>>18063465
Arguable but it can be argued both way so I'll leave it.
>>
File: 54955.jpg (27KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
54955.jpg
27KB, 225x350px
>>18063466
then say i am a middle easterner, and not "ask a muslim anything xd"
there are so many muslims on this planet, alhamdullilah, and they have all different issues in their own country, depending where they are from
>>
>>18063453
Good fit you, but you said you aren't willing to torture yourself for this.
>>
>>18063470
But she is a muslim. A bad muslim but still a muslim. I get that the very nature of your religion is one that makes it very easy to claim a competitor is an infidel and not a true believer but this is not your country and we are civil here. She's a muslim, just like you.
>>
>>18063468
You mean that all oligarchic culture is communist? Aristocracies were oligarchic, nepotic, and very far from communism.
>>
>>18063432
Hmm I'm not too good with History but if you really need something to compare to, if you're familiar with Naruto, the Middle East is basically the Warring Clan Era bs with various factions of clans fighting each other and a daimyo looking over the country not particular caring as long as they get what they need.

ME gets along through trade and oil. Irrc some Arabs called other arabs out on it on TV. There's compilations on YT, which I can link you to if you're interested.

>>18063438
I meant there's no exact word equivalent for Wasta. Wasta itself is corruption, yes.

>>18063447
Just because I lean left, doesn't mean I'd be providing regressive left bs. Of course you'll be getting extremists but I find the benefits outweighing the consequences.
>>
>>18063453
>21
When do girls start to have to dress like a trash bag there?
>>
>>18063476
>Left leaning, but not extremist
The world needs more people like you. Here in the West, leftist and liberal extremism had ruined everything basically.
>>
>>18063475
No I mean that this level of omnipresent nepotism is as present in all oligarchies as it is in the particular form found in communism or to the same degree.

>>18063476
Did you just cite narutu to explain the political situation of the middle east? Christ, get it together.

Link me, I'd like to see where you stand.

Also regarding the leaning left part, I'll elaborate. The regressive left exists now due to a compounded evolution paved for by "moderates" as yourself. The leftist is always a radical to the existing culture though he might not be a radical in relation to how much more radical he could be. If you and your comrades ever apply what you set out to do then you will eventually be seen as the traditionalists and the left that will precede you will see you as you see those currently in power.

There's a lot more on this and on what you're doing but I'm waiting for you to get to the post asking you why you'd want to dismantle your environment and why you're set on destroying it.
>>
File: 7e7.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
7e7.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>using perverted Mongolian anime board
>>
>>18063454
Well I disagree with you on the basis that those problems existed before Islam was even prevalent. Islam was just used as an excuse to wage war on other nations like all other religions.

Give me a moment, I'll log onto laptop because typing all these responses on phone is slow and frustrating.
>>
>>18063488
There is no disagreement, I accept that it was there, but Islam cemented it for a thousand years, and gave divibe bs excuses for people to justify their backwards traditions, and forcing it on others.
>>
File: 1483421263169.jpg (41KB, 326x296px) Image search: [Google]
1483421263169.jpg
41KB, 326x296px
>>18063476
>if you're familiar with Naruto
>>
go back to college anon youre not welcome with us degenerates
>>
>>18063071
what is your opinion on the relatively hateful and violent preachings found in the quran?
>>
>>18063440
Yeah but you can focus more on the spiritual aspect than the ritual one, like take care of your faith then take care of the details. Try to read Ibn Al-Qayyim, madaridj as salikin is a pretty good book desu
>>
>>18063440
good luck friend
>>
>>18063472
>I get that the very nature of your religion is one that makes it very easy to claim a competitor is an infidel
Actually, if you call a believer an infidel, you're the one who will be considered as an infidel, it's a great offense and one shouldn't take that this lightly. But whatever, customs took over our religion rules.
>>
>>18063456
When I was a child, I was raised in the West. I shaped my morals from that base. When we moved to the ME, it was a slap in the face to me, because all the Islamic ideology that I was taught about, wasn't being followed at all. I still remember feeling betrayed. My parents never had an answer for me either, and they could never answer my questions. It didn't help that I had a habit of talking back.

When I brought those things up to my peers, it was always just shrugged off because I lived there now, and had to accept that this was the way life was. I suppose it made me very bitter inside and it made me the 'weirdo who was clearly too westernized'.

The reason why I want to change it is because I want things to be better I suppose. It hurts a lot to see people kill each other or just hate each other over petty things like the Sunni-Shia conflicts, different religions, etc. I know people will always kill each other or go to war, but living in such an unstable state when you know it could be better is just miserable.

I can't really think of any specific benefits for you to be honest. I'd have to sit down and really think about that.
>>
>>18063514
You got kik or anything like that?
>>
>>18063418
>honor of being Egyptian, Jordanian, Palestinian, Syria
Isn't that the work of colonialism? A divide and conquer? Because we're supposed to be "brothers in the religion", not a "we're 10 miles apart but because of this border, I'll hate your guts for my whole life", right?
>>
>> 18063457
>Do you agree with the idea that Islam as an ideology is simply incompatible with the West?

I wouldn't say completely incompatible. It is compatible as a religion (like Judaism or Christianity), however not as a means of government (Sharia Law). I am of the opinion that state should always be separated from religion, which is something some Muslim Sects disagree with. Yes, I have lived in the West at some point.

>>18063466
Don't be a salty bitch, I still am a Muslim whether you like it or not, and I've been living as a Muslim my entire life. Am I good Muslim? No. I never said I was. I created this thread because I wanted to. GTFO if you don't like it.

>>18063297
I don't know yet. I'd want my family to stay in my life, but I might just live away in another country or something to work.

>>18063466
Again, whether you like it or not, I still am a Muslim and have lived as one for my entire life. FFS, for all the shit I'm getting from butthurt Muslims, I might as well make the next one 'Middle Eastern'.
>>
>>18063071
Why do you guys have to be such assholes to kuffar
>>
>>18063519
Hey, I'm the guy you called a salty bitch. Re-read my messages, I was calling the guy saying you're not a real muslim a salty bitch not calling you not a real muslim. I basically said what you said. Appreciate my white knighting you apostate whore.
>>
>>18063524
Not her but it's because people are dumb.
Like, we're supposed to be good to the ones who didn't declare war on us, but no, let's rape girls and steal from kuffar because why not. Fuck them, they're a disgrace to our religion but because the media talks a lot about them, we're doomed to be known as goat fuckers and rapists.
>>
>>18063071l

I find good-looking Middle Eastern women to be the most attractive out of them all. I want to date/marry one, but don't want anything to do with Islam (even through family/extended family, etc).

Would you have any idea of how I can get a fully westernized middle eastern girl with no ties to Islam? What are my best chances?
>>
>>18063477
Only in Saudi Arabia, and usually around puberty age. You don't have to wear the entire burqa either, just an Abaya (cloak). No Hijab necessary.

>>18063476
I'm not too familiar with western politics (as much as ME), but we're on the opposite end, right wing extremism has ruined everything. Moderation is the key. But thank you.

>>18063476
yes I am anime trash.
Here you go, a link to Arabs debating each other on the state of the ME. I think it's fairly obvious who I stand with
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2DWRsPv9b4
In some segments, I don't agree word by word on what they say, but they were the people who had the balls to speak up about the issues on national tv.

>>18063488
I would argue that Islam actually removed some of the barbaric practices such as burying your female children because it was a shame to have girls before having boys. Islam also enforced rights to women that did not exist before in that region, but as usual, human beings like to fuck everything up because power.

>go back to college anon youre not welcome with us degenerates
but im a degenerate pls accept me

>>18063507
Could you be more specific? Which verses, because everytime I get asked this, it's always a fake verse from WikiIslam or some shit.
>>
>>18063332
> Its not really Islam because if Islam didn't exist then Christianity would just take its place. I'd still be in the same position I am today.
bullshit
the middle east is not a shithole because of religious differences.
its a shithole because its economically backwards. it has been and still is being colonised by western powers. and the countries are run by servants who only obey the commands of their western rulers and corrupt oligarchs, who only care about themselves and their families.

there used to be a time where the corrupt rulers used islam as a way to justify their government, but since islam has become a sort of revolutionary ideology, the tables have turned.
op, i misjudged you. i thought you were not an actual believing muslim.
to be very honest, i dont do much for my religion, aside of the 5 prayers that i offer, because otherwise i would feel bad.
my parents dont pray but also believe in islam.
i am not a very good muslim either. but i would never give up my religion, unless someone could disprove it.
because islam is a religion of truth.
op, wanna add me on skype? or discord?
i think we have similiar interests.
>>
>>18063534
>No hijab
You mean evil men can see your hair?
>>
>>18063534
>Could you be more specific
He might be talking about the at-Tawba sourat, kek.
It's easy to take it as hateful without context
>>
File: ia9ZUSB.png (445KB, 400x585px) Image search: [Google]
ia9ZUSB.png
445KB, 400x585px
>>18063545
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sourat
stylel, is that you?
>>
>>18063547
>stylel
Who?
I mixed the french writing with the english one, my bad
>>
>>18063551
nevermind, i thought you are someone i know.
>>
File: animehappyorange.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
animehappyorange.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
>>18063534
We love you Islam girl. It's good to have a Muslim degenerate anime lover.
>>
File: 1482304881031.jpg (113KB, 465x468px) Image search: [Google]
1482304881031.jpg
113KB, 465x468px
>>18063555
i only love Allah ta'ala
women r disgusting creatures
>>
>>18063534
Hahahaha, that video. The overly religious guy is obviously a cuck. He's like the /pol/ guys. He literally brings up young girls (daughters) seeing a woman having sex with 3 men, one of them from "the jungles of africa".

At 5:41. Hahahahaha this is hilarious, I get it now. They're literally cucks, that's why they're so defensive.
>>
>>18063071
When will you realize that God's not real and your religion is barbaric and warped?
>>
File: 1482705360915.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482705360915.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>18063559
remember that you are watching memri, friend. they pick such stupid examples on purpose. its part of their political agenda. the founder of memri is yigal carmon, an ex mossad kike officer.
its a pretty funny project but watch it with care.
>>
>>18063510
That's the problem. I don't feel spiritual. I'm reading the Quran itself, because I don't want someone else telling me what to believe, so I'm reading the source with no interference. It's the concept of a God putting on this Earth solely to judge if we're praying to him enough. I don't feel like there's a point to me praying because I think it's worse for me to pray and feel nothing, than to not pray at all.

>>18063516
No, unfortunately I don't have a kik.

>>18063517
Religion doesn't stop people from different clans in the same country killing each other though. It's common in Jordan to have entire families hating each other's guts for generations. I feel like blaming colonialism for our problems is a scapegoat, and just an excuse for us to not admit that it's because we fucked up.

I think that's another problem, nobody feels like it's okay to fuck up. They try to hide all the evidence and point fingers at each other because they're too terrified of admitting they're wrong.

>>18063531
Some people like to bully others into converting, other people just think that the kuffar are assholes for not realising Islamic supremacy, but most Muslims generally don't give a crap because they got bigger things to worry about like the girl down the street who's showing off her ankles.

>>18063528
Kek white-knighting accepted.

>>18063533
There are plenty of non-Muslim Middle Easterners. You've got Catholic/Orthodox/Protestant Christians, and Jewish girls. Finding an Agnostic/Atheist girl is difficult since most would never admit to being one.
>>
>>18063566
Well then would you like to talk outside of 4chan? I'll spray my western thoughts all over your halal believes, no pressure.
>>
>>18063533
Try P*rsian diaspora.
>>
>>18063539
> the middle east is not a shithole because of religious differences.

That is what I said though. See that's my point though. You're not praying to God because you want to, you're praying because either you're afraid of him, or it's a long-standing habit that your parents or some other authority figure gave you.

I have a skype, but I'm afraid I'm unwilling to reveal that on the internet for obvious reasons. Don't have a discord.

>>18063542
the evil men haven't seen my hair since I was 17

>>18063559
Glad you found it hilarious.
>>
>>18063569
If you all want to further discuss this, if you know of an anonymous platform, then I'd be more than happy to.
>>
What's your opinion on Islam? From the outside, it looks to me like a culture ruled by an adolescent boy gang who want to show how big of a man and superior they are, and conveniently forgetting that people are suffering from their own immaturity and irresponsibility. The only luck they have is oil.
>>
>>18063071
Do Muslim men get horny when they see women who aren't wearing a hijab/niqab/burka/whatever. What about a western girl in a dress?
>>
>>18063582
Wickr. It's legit anonymous, easy to make an account, it's both an app and a desktop platform.
>>
>>18063579
How come they didn't see your beautiful hair, if you don't wear hijab?
>>
>>18063566
>I don't feel like there's a point to me praying because I think it's worse for me to pray and feel nothing, than to not pray at all.
I don't know how to explain it, but it's when I began to pray regularly that I really felt something (and only in the mosquee, praying at home is more like a sport kek) and even then, I'm not always khachi3. But I'm spiritual so I'm not on the same boat.
There was a part in a Terry Pratchett's book (Small Gods iirc) that made me realize that I don't really get into it and do it by habit, always try to remember it before praying.

> I'm reading the Quran itself, because I don't want someone else telling me what to believe
Yeah but do you have the Arabic level to really understand it? It's really subtle, and reading the tafsir at least once can make you see things you didn't see first (then you can make your own opinion)

I read A Doll's House a while ago and I realized that the scandinavian society in the end of the 19th century was like the arab societies. In the preface, it talked about how they care more about how they're seen by the others and about the gender duplicity, if it's a guy who made a mistake "oh it's fine, he's still young" but if it's a girl "FUCK THIS, you'll be a pariah for all your life".
>>
File: EvaBeatricePortrait.jpg (65KB, 511x768px) Image search: [Google]
EvaBeatricePortrait.jpg
65KB, 511x768px
>>18063579
>You're not praying to God because you want to, you're praying because either you're afraid of him, or it's a long-standing habit that your parents or some other authority figure gave you.
i dont think ill go to hell, i have done little wrong in my life. and in the end, one day, hell will be empty (hadith)
my parents dont pray. i literally just said that.
i dont go to mosques except on ramadan.
i live in europe, there is no authority figure i can emulate that is muslim.

dont project your shitty experiences on me. i pray because i feel like i dont deserve such a great life, materially speaking. the only one i can thank is god.
and i wish for other people to acquire the same.
>>18063582
he and me are two different people. cant you just make a throwaway skype account? i dont think that there is one person in this thread that has malicious intent towards you.
>>
>>18063584
We shouldn't be looking at foreign girls (which are every girl beside your closest family), we're supposed to look elsewhere because of ghodh enadhar :(
>>
what is your view on oral sex?
>>
>>18063591
>i dont think that there is one person in this thread that has malicious intent towards you
We're on 4chan. There's 25 posters and there's always an estimated 7 times more lurkers than posters so 175 lurkers + 25 posters, 200 people in here.

That and your literal first posts were
>off yourself disgusting whore
>why call yourself muslim when you dont even believe in islam?
>proverbial slut
>>
>>18063592
OK, but if you accidentally do look?
>>
>>18063579
>You're not praying to God because you want to, you're praying because either you're afraid of him
But you're supposed to be afraid of God. Adoration comes from unconditional love plus absolute fear, that's where the submission comes from.
>>
File: Eva-Beatrice.full.854333.jpg (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Eva-Beatrice.full.854333.jpg
2MB, 1200x1600px
>>18063596
thats just the way i talk, you retarded whore
im sorry if it actually offended you xd
>>
>>18063591
كيف ممكن تسمي حالك مسلم وأنت نعتها بكلمة ممكن أن تهوي بك في النار سبعين خريفا؟
>>
>>18063603
Why would anyone want to take a risk for someone who treats them like this? Grow up.
>>
>>18063598
I think it depends where you come from, and how much are you used to seeing girls.
Like if the only naked women you saw was your wife, of course you'll be confused/horny but it really depends on the person.
>>
>>18063606
what risk are you taking in making a throwaway skype account? im the one taking the risk, by using my actual skype account. if you fear that i wish to communicate to you via voice, i never had that intention.
i just dont want to download wickr
also i thought you were just another attention whore that says
>im muslim xD sympathize with me because i was born into this shitty religion xD
>>18063605
i dont understand arabic, sorry
>>
>>18063592
I pity you guys
>>
>>18063616
I'm not OP mate, I'm a guy giving you shit for being autistic.
>>
>>18063583
Islam as a religion is fine, just like the other religions. Most of mainstream media has warped that up a lot. Like other things, when it's used politically it becomes very bad.

>>18063584
Some do yes. Which is why they project this onto their daughters and female relatives, forcing them into 'modest' clothing due to their own degeneracy. However, most are the usual, they don't care too much in real life, but jerk off to porn later.

>>18063589
I wear a hijab now.

>>18063590
Ever since I was a child, I was made to pray all 5 prayers. Even during my teenage years when people would literally shame me and guilt me that I'm going to hell, I would do it for the shame and fear.
Well my Arabic is not as good as my English, but worst case scenario, I could just ask someone else to translate it for me.

>>18063591
I didn't mean you as in literally you. I meant generally kek. That makes no sense. Praying is literally the second pillar of Islam. Every single person that is in a position of Islamic authority has made it very clear that if you don't pray then you're going to hell.
I don't think I'm a bad person. I just don't pray, and my faith in the concept of a God has nearly withered though. lol

I'm making a Wickr now if anyone is interested. Just waiting for the download to finish up.
>>
>>18063620
nobody needs your defending, kek. i want to see how shed react.
>>
>>18063616
Kek he's right.
He said :"how can you call yourself a Muslim if you call her with a way that might lead you to hell "seventy falls"."
>>
>>18063623
do my sins make me a kafir?
>>
>>18063626
I think this might be a meme to you mate.
>>
>>18063621
So Muslim men are degenerates?
>>
>>18063595
If the parties involved are consenting, then good for them?

Also throwaway accounts are a literal pain so I'd rather just make an anonymous account that I can use for everything else.
>>
>>18063633
You've love wickr, it's a jewel of an app. This might be discouraging but it's so good daesh use it too.
>>
File: Ougon-erika.png (159KB, 297x395px) Image search: [Google]
Ougon-erika.png
159KB, 297x395px
wickr: tawheedwarrior
>>
>>18063633
i meant you. do you practice oral sex? what is your personal view on it?
>>
>>18063641
I'm a virgin who's never had a boyfriend.
>>
Made a wickr if anyone's lurking and wants to ask more questions. Name is throwawaylol.
>>
>>18063648
where do you live?
>>
>>18063648
oh, i guess i didnt read the thread enough

so what do you think of mia khalifa and her pornographic material with hijab and all
>>
>>18063655
in the same place where all you degenerates live
>>
>>18063662
Mom's basement?
>>
>>18063664
>>18063662
lol I'm the asker and I'm living in the campus of my university but mom's basement is good for many anons, too I suppose
>>
>>18063626
>Abu Huraira narrates that the Messenger of God (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “Verily a person utters a word, that he deems harmless, but it results in his falling into the depths of the Hellfire.” [Tirmidhi; Ibn Majah]
>>
>>18063621
>Which is why they project this onto their daughters and female relatives, forcing them into 'modest' clothing due to their own degeneracy
I'm not, but I know enough guys to be afraid for her if I let her go somewhere alone. I'm for the idea of a mahram, not to watch her if she does anything wrong but to protect her from those stupid monkeys that only thinks with their dicks.

>Well my Arabic is not as good as my English, but worst case scenario, I could just ask someone else to translate it for me.
I told you, it's very subtle (why the use of the singular while it usually is plural, or the use of the undefined pronoun while it's used differently in another aya), even with a really high level of arabic, it's really hard to grasp every detail (especially if you don't have the context of tanzil). Reading a tafsir won't harm you, you know, it usually gives another angle of view.
> Even during my teenage years when people would literally shame me and guilt me that I'm going to hell, I would do it for the shame and fear.
Then try to see it with another mindset. For me, my prayer is like meditation, when I'm in the mood, I really think about the meaning of the aya I use, I think about my bad deeds, ask God to forgive me and lead me to the right way, thank him for every good thing that happened in my life etc.
>>18063626
Nope, but that doesn't mean you're going to really going to Jennah, you might be deep down a kafir, who knows?
>>
File: 20170218_000103.jpg (1MB, 1440x1724px) Image search: [Google]
20170218_000103.jpg
1MB, 1440x1724px
>>18063071
Why are you shit stains running into my home land of Greece and making it even worse than socialism fix your own damn country and don't ruin others
>>
>>18063709
when country is getting ruined, its actually because the inhabitants of the same country allowed it, my orthodox brother.

just like my country allowed the shit to happen to it in geopolitical sense, its the similar thing with greece. economy and culturally wise. we are both kinda fucked, and we are the ones to be blamed for it.

there are some countries like norway that allowed some immigration, and people there are mostly integrated. then you have an example of germany and france where they have let shit get out of hand.

best advice was from dalai lama:
it is good if we help them and give them shelter, but the ultimate goal is to help them rebuild their own homes and societies.

also, a lot of immigrants arent refugees but people who want to get all the benefits they can and are not clever and organized enough to make something of their own homes.
>>
>>18063179
So do you plan on having sex or are you waiting for marriage?
>>
>>18063738
Maybe you should stop blaming everyone else for your country's shittiness and instead get around to fixing it.
>>
>>18063738
The best advice is for them to either leave or die like the gypsies get both the cancers out of Greece try to salvage the better Greece from these blemishes that we call people
>>
>>18063746
The guys in my life aren't great so I doubt I'd get around to having sex anytime soon, regardless of whether it's before or after marriage.
>>
>>18063785
Aren't your parents arranging you a husband?
>>
>>18063790
No lol that's not how it works
>>
>>18063809
Then how does it work?
>>
>>18063809
Funny how Indian customs always get confused with Arabic ones.
>>
>>18063814

A husband would arrange with my parents to marry me.
>>
>>18063818
And no potential victims?
>>
>>18063814

Usually nowadays guy and girl know each other somehow and they talk through things before guy approaches her parents. Traditionally the man's mother approaches the woman's mother and they talk about the basic things.

The whole family meets up and get introduced to each other. Then there's this condensed dating thing that goes on for weeks-months where the girl and guy go on 'supervised' dates. Usually they get the major stuff out of the way first (general beliefs, buzz kills, stuff that would put them off) that way they don't waste time on each other if they're not compatible. Yatta Yatta eventually they decide that yes they are willing to spend the rest of their life together Yatta Yatta marriage, sex, babies.
>>
>>18063818
You're not the OP so stop pretending you are. No idea why you'd want to be a Muslim girl
>>
>>18063762
well im not blaming everyone else.

if you actually read my post, youd see that i blamed ourselves.

of course, we arent the only ones to be blamed, but still, i talked about our own blame.
>>
>>18063828
Why don't you want to be a Muslim girl.
>>
>>18063767
if somebody is of other race, but is contributing to the society, would you have anything against it?
>>
>>18063842
very bad smell.
>>
>>18063850
You mean they stink? How do you know?
>>
>>18063846
If they're invading my homeland yes
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.