[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship adv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1487332659297.jpg (252KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487332659297.jpg
252KB, 901x1200px
Hi guys/gals

I'll just greentext my situation right now. If you have anymore questions please ask, I just don't know what to do anymore...

>be male 26
>in a 5 year relationship (starting in college, both working right now)
>we have great fun, go out a lot,...
>I recently changed jobs and working from our recently bought appartement
>naturally I cook everyday, clean up as best I can, do most of the household work
>she also promoted at her job, but it requires her to work longer and have more responsibilities
>she has to work with her boss more
>her boss is 20cm taller than me and has a deep voice which intimidates her (in a good way??)
>one evening she tells me they were flirting and she admits to liking him a bit - physically of course
>she was super wet and we had great sex
>time goed on like this and I end up being cucked
>meanwhile after work she hugs him, kisses him, even had some foreplay in his car
>things get interesting between us as well, because she comes home and tells me everything and then we have sex
>we had a great time
>they had an agreement though, if one of them had feelings they would stop
>sure enough she admits to falling in love
>ok ok we had a talk and she would quit it
>she spoke with him and they agreed
(btw he is married and has 2 kids, the relationship he has is stale, but he would never leave his wife because of the kids)
>she took the friday off work and is now sitting here in bed
>we talked a few times but she can't think of anything else but him
>even though she knows it can never be

What do I do?
Part of me wants her back, part of me wants her gone.
What can I do?
>>
>>18062961
Also she has been crying a lot and she texted him she misses him.
>>
Is there anyone I can see? should I tell my family and hope I won't be judged..?
>>
The relationship is defined by sex and your need to support her emotionally most likely because it validates your own low self esteem. Throw her out, regain your masculinity, stop engaging in this self destruction.
>>
>>18062979
This is partly what I feel though, I have ti support her all the time and she does nothing in return...
>>
>>18063000
Yeah because you've been cucked and you are allowing it to continue. She is in love with another guy and you hang around to make her feel powerful and successful because she has such control.
>>
I will never ever understand this. What do you guys expect will happen when you do this shit?

There's a reason that the old common belief was that sex should be kept within relationships (or specifically marriages), sex and love shouldn't/can't be separated, and monogamy is the way. Sure it's not perfect, but it works the best.
>>
wow...
nigga youre cucked, she doesnt give a shit about you. she is in love with another man. youre clearly not a man, fucking leave her. if a girl cheats on you, you beat her. easy fucking rule. The reason she isnt in love with you, is because youre a beta cuck that wouldnt dare to beat her
>>
>>18063101

this man speaks the truth
>>
thanks all I guess it's time to redpill myself
>>
>>18063134
what is a man? try to find answer to that question. Then think of why we see our leaders as "lions" then think about why you dont have the balls to become that. Then you will come to some conclusion that you will use your balls more often, then start lifting. easy life cure
>>
>>18063140
I'll start going to the gym.
>>
Walk away.
>>
>>18063000
you know whats wrong here boyo, as hard as it may be, time to start packing your shit and building a better life for yourself
>>
>>18063157
My friend remember this, youre a predator, no one and no one can play with you. Youre the one that sets the rules, not the one that follows. You are what makes this world turn, youre what gives people hope. Be a man, dont bow down to anyone. Fight for glory, love around you.
>>
>>18063163
>>18063164
>>18063165

How can I forget her??
>>
>>18063176
the same way as everyone, cry a shitload, the earlier you start crying the faster things are over :D
>>
>>18063180
okay

also when we first started dating she made me ditch most of my friends. Result: I got zero to no friends.
>>
>>18063188
side note, at the time it seemed reasonable.
>>
>>18063188
>>18063191
there was your first fault my friend. youre the one setting the rules, not the one following it. And your life is more important than being a part of her life.
We all make mistakes, our hearts fool us sometimes. Some people take advantage of us, i have also been taken advantage of. But i only grew stronger, have i had bad times? holy shit the worst times of my life, but i went through it to become a better me. Dont get stuck on your mistakes, dont think back of times. Think of how life is going to be better and how youre going to build that up, youre the engineer of your own life.
oh and friends? dont worry about that, that will come once you work on your self. Once you get the hang of self improvement, its all easy
>>
>>18063193
yes you're right, I only fear for our appartement. I don't make enough money to support that shit on my own..
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.