[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I talk to girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: renaissance of sadfrog.jpg (13KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
renaissance of sadfrog.jpg
13KB, 227x222px
How do I talk to girls?
>>
>>18062853
Don't. We're ruthless bitches.
>>
You never really, "talk" to women.
You just listen and provide feedback.

The only real way to talk to a woman is if they are attracted to you. Otherwise, no respect.
>>
File: hands up dont feel.jpg (75KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
hands up dont feel.jpg
75KB, 800x682px
>>18062857

But theres this one girl who seems pretty cool but I can't stop spilling my spaghetti everywhere
>>
File: 1487492275141.jpg (68KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1487492275141.jpg
68KB, 658x662px
Just talk to them as if they were guys
>>
Basically exactly like a man. Literally not nessesary to do anything differently. Its just anxiety that prevents you from doing that but don't ask me how to get rid of that. I have a girlfriend but it's only because I'm good looking enough that she stuck with me despite my CRINGE as fuck behaviour until I was finally able to communicate with her in a normal way..
>>
>>18062853
Don't mention anything sexual.

Other than that just ask questions and stuff and try to create an interesting conversation about some topic. Treat them like they are a regular person. There's a lot to talk about - science, politics, future plans, dreams, the past, friends, family, animals, nature, space, food, art, films, literature, favorite things, education, etc
>>
>>18062888
kek this

Honestly, unless you're chad, you're going to have to suffer through some autism on your part and hope she doesn't get too weirded out. Then at some point you'll be able to talk to her like a normal human being and you can go on from there.

This shit literally just happened to me, and I actually had a pretty comfortable conversation with her today
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 184x267px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 184x267px
>>18062853
When asking her out, donbt form it as a question. Instead use the word "lets." "Lets go to the movie." "Lets go get coffee" etc

You need to be asserative and actually make descisions Also when shes talkng to you, a sign she likes you is if she says something that leave a wide opening for you to ask a question. Example: She says "I went to see the movie." The proper response in this situation was "What movie?" Then ask something like "Did you like it/how long was it etc." The problem is you are thinking of what else to say, really you need to ask questions. And stop acting like a cartoon character and showing off your personality. Its not becoming of a man

Also watch these (I dont take responsibility if you click these links:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs-brcHDxKqrOGU9cEWuCMQ

https://www.youtube.com/user/clasikobastv
>>
I got my ideas about how to interact with girls from watching anime for years but realized western women don't act like that and ended up just moving to Japan
>>
File: 1487240653938.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487240653938.png
267KB, 637x360px
>>18063054
I really think watching too much anime in my teens irreversibly fucked up my understanding of social situations. That stuff is made by autists for autists and is also wrapped up in Jap culture. It's so far removed from the reality of Western life that watching it is like poisoning your mind.
>>
>>18063096
Western culture is the poison

I can never go back to that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.