[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kisseless Virgin/20/Just got a booty call

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So I started using Tinder more. Matched with a cute 7 who also hooks up on Tinder. We talk and I go directly in and ask what she uses tinder for, I reply with saying that I'm mostly here for hook ups.

We hook up, got her number, she's an hour and a half drive away from me. I literally ever even kissed a girl before. I lied and said I had sex a few times before.

What do I do? I never put on a condom, and I don't want to shake and cum in 5 seconds. Does she blow me first or do we go straight to kissing and intercourse?

I can't get alcohol from anywhere so we won't be drunk. Should I abstain from masturbating like a week before so I can enjoy it more? Would I last super quick if I do?
>>
>I reply with saying that I'm mostly here for hook ups
You know she's expecting some stud now, right? When you say you're on Tinder for hook ups, that implies that you've actually, you know, fucked girls off it before.

You better hope she doesn't care if a guy is a virgin.
>>
>>18062766
Well, I told her I never met someone on tinder before, and have had a sex a few times
>>
>>18062779
>You better hope she doesn't care if a guy is a virgin.
Given that you don't even know how to kiss, she's going to realise you lied pretty quickly.
>>
>>18062783
Couldn't I just say I'm a bad kisser and only had sex like twice?
>>
>>18062804
Those would be very convenient excuses, wouldn't they?
>>
>>18062764
Jesus Christ, what the fuck were you thinking? I guess as long as you don't really care about her pleasure and are just trying to get some experience, you should be okay. Still, it's pretty funny that she's probably expecting some experienced hookup artist and she's gonna get a virgin who has never kissed a girl and doesn't know how to put on a condom instead.
>>
>>18062764
Hahaha just lie and cum in like 5 seconds then run out of there. It'll make for a good story and then you can tell us and promptly leave for being a normalfag.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.