[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Breakup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5216.jpg (29KB, 750x514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5216.jpg
29KB, 750x514px
Dear /adv/, me and my girlfriend of a year broke up just before valentines day. We are both young,18, and because ive had no real experience in the world, i had always thought that this love would last despite our occasional little fights. We had decided to be friends afterwards, but the distantness between us compared to our previous closeness was scaring me and also frustrating me. It lead to a fight in which i made the terrible mistake of saying that she was the one who had caused our fights before. She wouldnt talk to me afterward, even though i was trying to fix it. Finally she got her mother involved and told me to stop harassing her.

Long story short, how do i overcome these deep feelings of guilt i have for starting a fight and not being able to fix it? How do i stop being so clingy in relationships? And what advice would you give so i could become more experienced in relationships
>>
P.S. i finally manned up enough to delete her number so i cant be tempted to try and make things right again
>>
>>18062682
You had problems even before you said those things.
Realize that the relationship wouldn't have last that much anyway.
Just move on man, you are young, plenty of women in your future.
>>
>>18062708
Thank you. Ill reflect upon what youve said
>>
Anybody else. Please?
>>
>>18062767
hey

k, general advice going forward: be honest. with yourself, with your partner, and be able to communicate it effectively. that's the single biggest thing that'll make or break any relationship, be it romantic or otherwise.

as for becoming more experienced...well we all learn by doing, and the only way to gain more experience is to have more experiences. expect that you will stumble and fall and even fail completely sometimes; don't get discouraged by this when it happens. no reason to. it's just part of the process of getting to know yourself and settling into life and all that. think of failure not as condemnation but rather as opportunity - it's a free lesson on what to do differently next time basically.

why do you think you're clingy?
>>
>>18062788
I think im clingy because in every relationship ive had its been the girl saying "im sorry but we cant do this any more" and then we fall into nothingness. And i always try to preserve it. This time, i felt clingy because i was stuck on trying to fix something that she had no desire to fix
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.