/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is My Personal Taste In Women a Problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: 1485915430498.jpg (173KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1485915430498.jpg
173KB, 625x505px
Is it bad to limit myself only to virgin women?
I only go for women who are unattractive because they tend to have much better personalities, but if I found out they've slept with anyone else, I can't help but feel like I could never love them. How bad is it to think like this? Is it worth trying to fix? How would I go about fixing my thinking this way?
>>
if you're a virgin yourself, no prob
if you're not saving yourself it's a bit hypocritical to only accept somebody who is

and yes i'm taking into account that men and women experience dating in very different ways
>>
yeah its very bad, your mindset is completely the opposite of what it should be. there are plenty of attractive women that have great personalities, theres no correlation that says otherwise its just an illusion you created for yourself. women love to fuck just as much as men and pretty much any girl over the age of 18 has fucked at least one guy. you can accept this reality and live a life of happiness or you can continue to live in your white knight imaginary world where women are pure and continuously get your feelings hurt when you find out your perspective is way off. yeah shes had a dick in her before, its really not a big deal
>>
>>18062667
Being extroverted gives less time for introspection and introspection leads to a good personality. People who are unattractive are often introverted and so partake in more introspection, making them better people on average. Not an exact science at all and I know that there people who are attractive and have good personalities, but if they have both, not only is it rare, but its even rarer if they're single and available.

I've met plenty of women over 20 years old who are virgins. It is not a stupid thing to expect and its not a white knight fantasy, its a fantasy of not being with used goods.
>>
>>18062686
thats a really broad generalization. i would argue the exact opposite, girls that are ugly and introverted are awkward and poor conversationalists. on the other hand, attractive women are socially aware and know how to entertain. if you want to say you like introverted girls because they match your personality more thats understandable, but i wouldnt say that equates to having a great personality.

as for the virgin thing, get real my dude. youre setting yourself up for failure, finding a girl you can genuinely connect with can be a hard thing as it is, if you weed out all the girls that have never had sex then youre really limiting your pool and it will get thinner and thinner as you get older.
>>
>only going for unattractive virgins
Your dating pool is something like, maybe, 10% of the 18-65 age group. Then you have to find someone who likes you in return (which might be difficult based on what you've said so far) and compatible with you. That makes your chance of getting into a relationship VERY small, probably a fraction of a percent
>>
File: 1377250691723.jpg (18KB, 379x374px) Image search: [Google]
1377250691723.jpg
18KB, 379x374px
>>18062636

>Is it bad to limit myself only to virgin women?

There are perfectly non-shitty,
rational reasons to prefer virgin women.

>If I found out they've slept with anyone else, I can't help but feel like I could never love them

This is a shitty, irrational reason.
>>
>>18062733
What is an acceptable reason?
>>
>>18062741
Not that anon, but things like religious beliefs or other values around virginity would be an acceptable reason. Broad generalisations like the ones OP is making are not reasonable.
>>
>>18062744
>religious beliefs or other values around virginity would be an acceptable reason
No, not really. In fact its just another flavor of OP's belief. OP doesn't like non-virgins because he sees them as impure. Christians that would hold that belief don't like non-virgins because a book/their family told them to see them as impure. Sounds almost worse to me.
>>
>>18062706
>i would argue the exact opposite, girls that are ugly and introverted are awkward and poor conversationalists. on the other hand, attractive women are socially aware and know how to entertain.
That has nothing to do with having a good personality. You can be a great entertainer but be a completely shitty person and totally oblivious to how shitty you are.
>>
>>18062759
and you can be a socially awkward introvert and be a shitty person as well. these generalizations are completely stupid. it just comes off like you have very little experience and perspective because youre making judgements based on a small pool of people you met in your life.
>>
>>18062706
this
>>
>>18062636
Your taste is your taste. You don't have to "fix" it. You can't change who you love, so if you can't make yourself love a non-virgin, don't forve yourself to.
>>
>>18063772
It's an illogical and and unreasonable taste.
>>
>>18064001
Taste is often illogical and unreasonable. It's still okay to have tastes.
>>
>>18064615

Justifying illogical and unreasonable behavior with "Thats just my taste" is ridiculous.

Taste is often unrelated to logic and reason. I don't like ketchup. Its an arbitrary preference that isn't indicative of any kind of broader argument. Being close minded, judgmental and unreasonable is a process that requires logic. "its just my taste" is not an argument for behaving like a child.
>>
>>18064628
Rejecting Slutty Sally the town bike is not childish behavior. Chastity is a value. If OP's taste is such that he places a lot of value in chastity, then that's just his taste and he has no obligation to change it.
Having standards is the exact opposite of being childish. Sticking your dick in anything that moves or letting every chad that walks by between your legs is unnatractive and childish.
>>
>>18064658
>women are either whores or pure virgins
Do you not see the problem with your reasoning?
>>
>>18064666
Women are either virgins, or not.
>>
>>18062728
more like 1%
>>
>>18064695
No shit, Sherlock, did you win the Nobel Prize for that discovery? You're talking as if women have either slept with 1000 men or none at all.
>>
>>18064658

>Rejecting Slutty Sally the town bike is not childish behavior.

That isn't what I said. Not even close. Nice strawman though.

>Chastity is a value.

Not universally. A large amount of people don't give a shit if their partner isn't a virgin.

>Having standards is the exact opposite of being childish.

Not if your standards are childish.

>If OP's taste is such that he places a lot of value in chastity, then that's just his taste and he has no obligation to change it.

No, he has no obligation to change anything, but to come here and imply that never being able to develop love for a woman if she's had sex with even one other person is a rational, mature mindset just because you can classify it as a "taste" is ridiculous. If that were true, you could behave as idiotically and childishly as you want and just tell people its your "taste" and somehow its supposed to be justified.

>Sticking your dick in anything that moves or letting every chad that walks by between your legs is unnatractive and childish.

I like that you're classifying people as either pure virgins or raging sluts; like there is no in between for you. Do you not understand the gigantic gaps in logic you're taking leaps over here?

Not once in this thread did anyone imply that not wanting to be with a girl who sleeps around is childish. You're misrepresenting every single post in this thread to fit your narrative and its horse shit.
>>
Most girls will reject virgin boys so there's nothing wrong with rejecting slutty girls, give them a taste of their own medicine.
>>
>>18062706
How do I become social aware?
>>
>>18064915
By not listening to a person like that.
You go out and talk to people. Its easiest to do so if you go to school, its a laid back setting and people are most open to making connections there, friends or otherwise.
If you don't go to school, its harder to make real friends at work depending on the environment, but its still an option. Finding people in public and hitting it off with them is difficult but it works.
Whatever way you do it, just talk to people. Be a yes man for a while and don't say no to anything. After a while of that you learn more about norms and become more socially aware and how to get what you want from people around you.
>>
>>18062636
I'll also only date a virgin. From my experience it's actually not as bad as people here will make it seem. Just treat things normally and hint that you're very reserved. Find out if she's a virgin, if so great, if not just say she's not really your type. Overall I've found my own shyness made things harder than just limiting my dating pool.
>>
>>18064877
Because refusing to fuck someone who's had another dick in them is so unreasonable. There are plenty of people, men and women, over 20 who are virgins.
Maybe its different where you live, but its not an uncommon thing here.

>you could behave as idiotically and childishly as you want and just tell people its your "taste" and somehow its supposed to be justified
That's the thing, taste requires no kind of justification. OP isn't publically shaming people who have had sex and he's not murdering sluts, he is simply not a person who likes the idea of having sex with someone who's already had sex. I would argue that people who order nothing but ketchup on their burgers are "immature" but I'm not about to berate them for it and say their taste is somehow wrong.

Your holier than thou bullshit is aggravating. "If you don't think of women the same way I do, you're just immature and childish!" Fuck off, nobody cares. You aren't about to force OP's dick into someone who's had sex before, and whining about his unwillingness for it being immature isn't going to change anybody's mind.
>>
File: 1444248240276.jpg (151KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
1444248240276.jpg
151KB, 800x529px
Limit yourself to dating women in their early&mid 20s, then just save your relationship-ness for one who says it was her first time without being asked.

No sex until she's carded. If she's over 30, then all you have to do is refrain from escalating. Bitches never escalate unless they're HIV+.
>>
>>18065417
Don't bother, those types will never be logical. Whatever offends they find offensive is wrong but anything else is just fantastic. Obviously anyone with half a brain realizes only wanting a virgin is as reasonable as wanting a girl who's not fat.
>>
>>18062636
You can have whatever standards you want to have OP, just recognize that the harder you make it to meet your standards the higher value you yourself have to be

And you can have whatever standards you want but recogize some things are rarer than others, like virginity. It can be easier to find virgin girlfriends if you date young, but if you're like 30 then you're not in a really good spot for that.

You cant be a deadbeat and demand the ideal

>>18062667
>pretty much any girl over the age of 18 has fucked at least one guy

Speak for yourself, slut

>>18062733
I dont see why it matters if the reason is irrational or not
If he genuinely feels like he can never love him, thats really shitty and sucks - but also something will be highly difficult for him to change

it isnt good to ignore the truth about how you feel just because you dont want to accept that sometimes you will feel irrational and shitty things
>>18064628
It isnt ridiculous at all. You live one life, why would you intentionally limit yourself just for the sake of being rational when it isnt overly harmful?
Its not like OP is asking for the moon here, he can find a virgin girl and one of them will probably like him. He has an achievable, if irrational, want, so it seems even more irrational to me to prevent yourself from attaining your wishes based off of whether others perceive them to be rational or irrational

OP should seek whatever will make him happiest in life, whether theres a good reason or not.
>>
File: whores2.jpg (736KB, 2456x1570px) Image search: [Google]
whores2.jpg
736KB, 2456x1570px
The more partners a woman has had, the more problems a relationship with her is destined to have.
>>
>>18064877
OP theres no point in reading any of what this anon posts

You have a duty to yourself to seek what will make you happy in life
You need to live the best life possible

If, for whatever reason, a virgin wife will truly please you or perhaps ease worries you would feel with a non-virgin wife - then you go get that virgin wife. Just realize she has things she wants and needs to be happy too
>>
The only person who's going to be hurt by your mindset is you. It doesn't affect anyone else's life.
>>
>>18065445
>then you go get that virgin wife
You say that like it's as easy as pie
>>
>>18065449
It's not really that unrealistic though. 4chan makes it seem like virgin girls are nonexistent but there are actually a decent amount.
>>
>>18062655
Yep this x 1000

As long as you hold the same standard to yourself, it's fine.

As for the people saying it's impossible, that's just wrong. About 30% of (US) women are still virgins entering their 20s. Many women value virginity and want a man who does as well. However, I will say that the older you get, the harder it becomes. The girls who aren't promiscuous tend to pair off and stay with their SO. For example, I met my guy in high school.
>>
File: catlady.jpg (103KB, 620x616px) Image search: [Google]
catlady.jpg
103KB, 620x616px
>>18065454
This, virgins exist but the hard part is finding one. Keep in mind most women will lie, especially if you're valuable enough to hook up with a valuable partner. If she says her partner count is "5" then remember - for the rest of your life - this number is a codeword for "lost count."
>>
>>18065454
Sure, but then there's the issue of attraction and compatibility.

And you also forget that OP could genuinely like someone and but lose all interest the instant he finds out she's not a virgin. That aspect of this situation is not normal or rational at all.
>>
All you really have to do is say no to post-wall women. The wall is age 30 for women, men don't have a wall they just start out with zero value and need to work their way up.

Work your way up as high as you possibly can, then be a chooser instead of a beggar.
>>
>>18065464
Attraction and compatibility is an issue regardless, all that changes is the necessary effort. I have the same issue as OP and no amount of counseling works for me. It's like trying to trying to tell a homosexual man to like girls.
>>
>>18065472
Exactly. This is a pointless thread, probably posted just so lonely men can circlejerk about how non-virgins are worthless
>>
>>18065478
Ya, it's like others have said, different people have different preferrences, requirements, and personal issues, none of which are right or wrong. It's like getting mad at a farmer for enjoying a simple life, if he's happy who cares.
>>
File: C3s_w54UcAA3LUB.jpg large.jpg (41KB, 950x466px) Image search: [Google]
C3s_w54UcAA3LUB.jpg large.jpg
41KB, 950x466px
>>18065478
>>
>>18065491
Being a farmer isn't simple; working at lardbutts and sleeping in an apartment is simple. Otherwise agree.
>>
>>18065503
I meant simple in the sense that traditional farmers don't usually concern themselves with modern luxuries and can be just as content.
>>
File: james.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
james.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
How to guesstimate a woman's partner count without asking her?
>>
Don't worry, any women you reject because they're not a virgin would consider themselves to have dodged a bullet.
>>
>>18065449
Almost nothing is but theres seriously no point in thinking about the difficulties of shit like that

Have a go-getter mentality

If you say its possible it becomes possible, the reverse is true as well!
>>
File: 1455915192789.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1455915192789.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>18065536
>women will content themselves instead of complaining
>>
>>18065532
How outgoing they are is likely the best judge. Attractiveness sometimes plays a part, but not as much.
The girls who rarely talk and keep to themselves are usually the most likely to be virgins.
>>
File: C46lzVbUoAAurAH.jpg (27KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
C46lzVbUoAAurAH.jpg
27KB, 600x404px
>>18065550
Thanks, going to get myself in the best shape possible then start approaching people.
>>
>>18065532
How nervous/experienced they are in bed

If she's like

"I have no idea wtf Im doing please help me or tell me what to do"
>>
>>18065464
Is it really, though? If someone mentally puts that much weight on one characteristic and it happens to show up, you get what you get. It doesn't matter what it is, people are fucking arbitrary. I hate hood culture and saying something like, "I love Kim Kardashian" would immediately make me want to stop talking to any woman. Same thing if she told me some disease ran in her family but it might have skipped her generation; you don't just ignore certain things.

And yes, I'm saying big booty goes are the equivalent of cancer.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.