[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orbiter Problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 0007 - dU9WYFu.jpg (29KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
0007 - dU9WYFu.jpg
29KB, 400x325px
Sup /adv/

I recently started seeing a girl. Turns out she has a Beta Orbiter Friend. A guy who likes her but never made a move / was rejected multiple times.

I found out about this guy because he sent me a threatening message saying I should stay away from her, then he immediately blocked me.
I fucking raged and told my girl, She confronted him and he completely denied it.

Upon closer inspection, I found that the account used to send the message was separate from his main account. It was barebones. Only had his name and his current profile picture on it. Other than that, it was barebones. It's been a few days since he sent the message and the page is still up.

Now, I can't entirely say he sent the message, he might have been impersonated, but I can't think of a reason why anyone would frame him (because I don't know the fuckin' dude).

Gonna go with Occam's razor here. He's trying to paint me as some kind of guy jealous of any guy that's close to her, so he can sabotage our relationship and swoop in.

Dude's a classic "beta" male. He is definitely in love with her. She tells me he asked her out a few times and was shot down always. He's also been an asshole to her past lovers.

I realise if I dwell on it I'm gonna play into his beta, sweaty hands, so I'm gonna ignore it, but I'm gonna be cautious. I really like this girl so I'm gonna take sabotage attempts very seriously.

What do you think /adv/?
>>
File: ooo pepe.png (92KB, 368x389px) Image search: [Google]
ooo pepe.png
92KB, 368x389px
>take attempts "very seriously"

hire a guy and get that betamax fuckin merckd
>>
>She tells me he asked her out a few times and was shot down anyways
This is reason to confront him as an adult, in person.
Be prepared to have her call the cops and have any messages saved in the event of an escalation to further stalking and harassment.
>>
>>18062595
Completely ignore the attempts. Doing anything at all will just help him work against you. If there's anything more, just ignore it but keep any messages he sends and then if shit gets too real, come forward to her about it saying how you didn't want to cause drama but he's been harassing you so much that you felt she had to now know.

So for now, do nothing else. The only way to win is to just get on with your relationship like normal, she'll end up trusting you more than him.
>>
>>18062595
There's this fascinating function called a screenshot. All the proof you need.
>>
>>18062595
think of a way to sabotage their friendship or his life.
>>
>>18062643
>>18062653
I've screenshotted a bunch of stuff. I'll keep my eye out to more sketch shit. He hasn't been aggressive to me so far.

>>18062647
That's the plan. I'm pretty fasinated about this whole situation. I wanna know as much about this dude so I can counter further attempts. So far, he hasn't sent anything else.

>>18062654
He's pretty close to being ghosted by my girl. Haven't found much on him online, pretty standard cringey cuck, dude's at least in his mid 20s wtf.

As much as I'd love to have a Casus Belli and wage war against him. I want him to know that this kinda behaviour is fucking awful and helps no-one. I used to be like that (not to the extend of harassment) so it's sickening seeing people be like this.
>>
Ignore, if he escalates **obliterate him.**
>>
>>18063755
*Unsheathes katana*
>>18062595
>A guy who never made a move
>She tells me he asked her out a few times but was always shot down
Something doesn't add up here.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.