[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stood a guy up on a date. Want to fix it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0312.jpg (59KB, 480x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0312.jpg
59KB, 480x523px
> talk to a guy on tinder for days
> agreed to meet up
> the night before I still am up for the meeting
> the time period before the date I started freaking out
> didn't answer his text on tinder when he said he's about to go to the date
> text him I'm running late
> didn't login to see his text anymore
> feel bad. Want to make up for what I did
> how to talk to him again and arrange another date?

Help me. I know I'm mean and I'm a bitch, but at least I knew it and wanted to make things right.

Besides it, the reason I was reconsidering about the meeting is because I felt like he had been stood up several times that he predicted it by saying in one of those text " hopefully to see me tomorrow night".
> he didn't even ask my number though
>>
be honest and hope he isn't completely pissed off at you
also plan better next time. exchange numbers and plan to meet early
>>
>>18062417
How do I open up about it? I feel really sorry cause he seems like a nice guy. Nerd and totally introvert.
>>
>>18062412

>I felt like he had been stood up several times that he predicted it by saying in one of those text " hopefully to see me tomorrow night".

beta
>>
>>18062468
This. Pretty. Much.
I feel like he's so beta but I still don't want to hurt this guy. I feel so guilty
>>
>>18062473

forget about it. even if you 'make up for it' you're just going to dump him, cheat on him or ghost him down the line.
>>
>>18062478
This actually happened once. I dated a beta just because he's too nice I felt sorry to say no. Finally I still dumped him and ghosted him down the line.
Why would I say yes to those guys from the beginning actually? Why I only attract this kind of guy?
>>
>>18062501

I dunno. Cuz you're desperate? Lose some weight and and dress sluttier if you want Chad.
>>
>>18062501
Wow, women really are shitty.
>>
>>18062430
apologize
honestly you don't have much to worry about since any dude on a dating site is completely starved for attention and will take what they can get
say you feel bad and want to try again
>>
>>18062520
I work out, in shape so I'm not fat girl desperate for Chad.
>>18062525
This is a relief, since I don't online dating frequently
>>
>>18062412
do your self a favor and dont waste his time
>>
>>18062525

This is no excuse. What OP did was to violate just basic human decency.

OP, you wasted his time and played with his emotions. Just imagine if this happened in any other sphere of life? Eg, you go to view a house. After arranging with the landlord, you make a space in your busy schedule and then turn up when the time comes.. And the landlord is nowhere to be found. And you waste half an hour just standing there on the street. What if its a job interview? Great job - you're excited; nervous; you even do so much as to buy new clothes and make yourself extra presentable. You anticipate for days and finally turn up.. To find no one there, or even anyone to give you any excuse.

Like i said, basic human decency. If it's not ok in any other part of life, then why should it be ok in dating?

Learn to be straight up with people. Know your own emotions. If you don't like 'beta' and weakness in men, don't do it yourself.
>>
>>18062564

betas aren't human though.

In your scenario, the homeowner and the employer have things of value and their time is worth something.

A proper analogy would be promising a homeless man you'll get him a sandwich and then not delivering on your promise.
>>
File: images-29.jpg (11KB, 383x384px) Image search: [Google]
images-29.jpg
11KB, 383x384px
>>18062568

6/10
>>
>>18062568
Cruel but true though
>>
if you were desirable enough he'd reach out to you and try again
>>
File: mahnegro.jpg (63KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
mahnegro.jpg
63KB, 400x298px
>>18062412
Give the guy some dignity. Going out with you now would just make him a cuck. Leave him alone.

Maybe send him some nudes to make up for the standup.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.