[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LSD Micro-dosing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Hey,

Does anyone here have any advice for Micro-dosing LSD? It's not that I'm having trouble doing it, I'd just rather get some perspective from people who've done it SUCCESSFULLY. I've been at a weird point since 2016 where I'm trying to make things happen for myself, but I'm in a constant rut and a lack of motivation. I bought some LSD this past summer, but I could never find the right time to dedicate to the trip.

I heard that at a micro level it can alleviate one's depression suppose to make them slightly more creative, productive and happier. I would love to start screenwriting again without any fear or doubt. It's something that I really like to do, and I want to put more time towards that with hating myself each time I start.

How did it work for you guys?
>>
I cut a little around a fifth of a supposedly 100ug blotter

I think mine are underdosed tho, doesn't matter I didn't pay that much for them anyways. It really is sub-perceptual, but sometimes my mind state changes because I realize I'm getting work done, not because of the drug

Anyways it helps me be more attentive and less impulsive whilst at school and when I'm coding

It won't give you magical confidence tho, there is no "push" like with amphetamines. At least for me microdosing just shuts annoying parts of my brain up. It won't work if you do it too much, once every week or two is absolute max for me, more than that and the effects start to diminish really fast
>>
I actually microdosed today.

It was good. I went for a hike, played with my dogs, played some guitar.

It can be helpful, but if you're looking for a daily use anti-depressant try st john's wort. LSD even in low doses leaves your brain fried after the effects wear off. I just picked up my guitar again and I was barely able to play, felt kinda bummed out but I'll be better tomorrow. Right now I just feel burnt, might smoke a bowl or something now.
>>
File: sadgify.jpg (8KB, 35x44px) Image search: [Google]
sadgify.jpg
8KB, 35x44px
>>18062170

What would have to say to someone who always felt like shit and they're thinking about LSD?
>>
>>18062249
I'm assuming you're interested in a trip? With microdosing I don't see how your experience would differ much.

For your trip you should be and feel safe physically, be somewhere where it's ok to lose your mind and reveal all the repressed insecurities and ruminations that you've built up.
Take enough to experience ego death. The time after the trip might feel stoic/ nihilistic but use that to your advantage. The "you" in you is not as set in stone as you think. The whole psychonaut thing you find online is 99% bullshit. It's a drug. Yes you can use it as a very unique tool for introspection and playing with your sense of self, and yes you can use that for good change. It's still just a drug. A good dose for me to experience ego softening/ death is about 170-250ug but YMMV. Complete ego annihilation happens after 270ug. This is only based off of my experiences and anyone who tells you they know exactly how many microgs their blotter has is bullshitting. It's illegal so the doses are always somewhere around there.

Also obviously order from a DNM or at least use a ehrlich's reagent test to make sure what you're getting is actually LSD
>>
>>18062282
How much time do you think someone should take before getting back into the swing of things? By this I mean, 24 hours for the trip, another day just for the post-acid, then return back to the swing of things?
>>
>>18062321
Sounds good, the last thing you want to think about is time. Getting rid of time telling devices like watches and phones is recommended for any psychedelic really.

But realistically yes, having 36+ hours free from the time of ingestion is good.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.