[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

uni problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: mwah.jpg (52KB, 812x812px) Image search: [Google]
mwah.jpg
52KB, 812x812px
have a boyfriend who i love dearly but were apart alot due to me being at university, its costing a smal fortune and part time work isnt covering enough, been offered money from a sugar daddy but never considered being a cheater, would it be wrong if i did go ahead with it?
>>
>>18062134
Is this troll or bait? You're a whore if you consider the offer.
>>
no im not trolling, genuine advice only please
>>
>>18062146
Is that your pic above? You'd be a good prostitute.
To answer your question, yes, it would be wrong.
>>
yes it is me, id never be a prostitute but thanks
>>
>>18062134
Are you really asking "is it wrong to cheat on my boyfriend"?

If you want to be a whore because it will make life easier for you, then be honest with your boyfriend and tell him you're going to be a whore. It's not cheating if he knows and decides to stay with you anyway.

Expect that if he has any self-respect he will dump you and look for someone better.
>>
show tits slut
>>
>>18062156
Well said.
>>
>>18062134
>would cheating make me a cheating whore?
who knows.
>>
>>18062155
Having a sugar daddy = prostitution
>>
File: bait1.jpg (106KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
bait1.jpg
106KB, 900x900px
This is pretty low effort even for the oldest bait in the book.
>>
>>18062134
your just a pathetic prostitute. your boyfriend is better off without you.

just tell him and let him dump you. people like you are vermin and pretty much every thing wrong with the world right now. just kill yourself
>>
>>18062156
This is the best post in the thread. Tell him that you're considering having a sugar daddy. If he has no self-respect/is into being literally cuckolded and says it's cool, then cool for you. If he dumps you, guess you're good there too.
If you actually loved your boyfriend dearly you wouldn't even consider having sex with other men, so having a cuck boyfriend or being single are pretty much your only options. If you avoid the temptation this time, it will only arise again and you will probably give in to be honest famalam.
>>
>>18062134

Just ask your bf if he'd be cool with it. You don't need to ask him directly even - just bring it up as an aside jokingly "imagine if i was a sugar baby lol. How crazy would that be?". Gauge his response and act accordingly.

If he's cool with it, then go for it. If not, then don't. All this 'whore' and 'slut' business is from prudes that are from the 15th century. Would you tutor someone or do nails or do physiotherapy for money? Yes? Well, companionship and/or sex is just another personal service.

A lot of sugar daddies don't even want sex. Make sure to find that out.
>>
Break up with him for even considering it

Why am I taking the bait
>>
>>18062151
>a good prostitute
If I am spending money to get sex I'd pick someone above average looking, why the fuck would I pick someone who looks like OP's pic. Without all the lighting and effect she's a 5 or 6 at most
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.